Evadale vs. Sabine Pass Game Thread/Evadale wins/Comments

WOSgrad

DOVE : why 1-A as i recall ya'll won the game but 3-A HF far frome handled the rebs  we even congrad.your team and it was good to see they got little dove to run the floor bout time.  we tend to play up or down to the competition that wont get us far in the play offs so i hope we can cure this by playoff time

[quote name="trophyman" post="951569" timestamp="1295499223"]
DOVE : why 1-A as i recall ya'll won the game but 3-A HF far frome handled the rebs  we even congrad.your team and it was good to see they got little dove to run the floor bout time.   we tend to play up or down to the competition that wont get us far in the play offs so i hope we can cure this by playoff time
[/quote] :D Man, I love Evadale now. I love your gym, the passion from the fans, and ? and? and? hmmm?

Guest Abraham
[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="951654" timestamp="1295535195"]
[quote author=trophyman link=topic=78949.msg951569#msg951569 date=1295499223]
DOVE : why 1-A as i recall ya'll won the game but 3-A HF far frome handled the rebs  we even congrad.your team and it was good to see they got little dove to run the floor bout time.   we tend to play up or down to the competition that wont get us far in the play offs so i hope we can cure this by playoff time
[/quote] :D Man, I love Evadale now. I love your gym, the passion from the fans, and ? and? and? hmmm?
[/quote]
Man I love how HF won't even make the playoffs this year and IF they do all I can say is 1 and OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ohh and I also love how embarrassing HF's athletic program is right now!!  ;D but you all know this is jmo.

[quote name="Abraham" post="951657" timestamp="1295535709"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=78949.msg951654#msg951654 date=1295535195]
[quote author=trophyman link=topic=78949.msg951569#msg951569 date=1295499223]
[/quote]
Man I love how HF won't even make the playoffs this year and IF they do all I can say is 1 and OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ohh and I also love how embarrassing HF's athletic program is right now!!  ;D but you all know this is jmo.
[/quote]If it wasn't for that paper plant in Evadale you guys would be in the same shape as HF. You would be in 3-A and losing :o

[quote name="True Blue" post="951726" timestamp="1295542617"]
Now Dove your going to have to explain that one to us>>. How would lossing the only business in town make the town grow?
[/quote]

I think what Dove may be suggesting is that if there was no paper mill, then there would be no Evadale. Therefore, the students there would either be attending Buna, which could cause them to move up to 3A, or they would attend Silsbee, who is already 3A.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="951728" timestamp="1295542889"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=78949.msg951726#msg951726 date=1295542617]
Now Dove your going to have to explain that one to us>>. How would lossing the only business in town make the town grow?
[/quote]

I think what Dove may be suggesting is that if there was no paper mill, then there would be no Evadale. Therefore, the students there would either be attending Buna, which could cause them to move up to 3A, or they would attend Silsbee, who is already 3A.
[/quote] Yea you may be right but saying the same thing If the mill was not here most of the people would not be here eather. So that is a foolish statment.  People live here because of the mill. People live in HF because they dont wont to live in Beaumont.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="True Blue" post="951733" timestamp="1295543478"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=78949.msg951728#msg951728 date=1295542889]
[/quote]

[/quote] Yea you may be right but saying the same thing If the mill was not here most of the people would not be here eather. So that is a foolish statment.  People live here because of the mill. People live in HF because they dont wont to live in Beaumont.
[/quote]

I don't know the demographics for certain but I think MOST of the Evadale mill employees live some place other than Evadale.

Guest Abraham
[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="951777" timestamp="1295547824"]
[/quote]You would not have a school. Bused to another high school and probably 3--A . Simple deduction.
[/quote]
Your an idiot why would that matter?? If it does close down I say all of the Evadale folks bring there kids to silsbee and just destroy HF in every sport especially basketball!!!  ;D

Guest Abraham
Personally I think HF needs to go do some recruiting or something for football and basketball because they are terrible in those sports I know they used to be good at football but now they are terrible and I love it because they beat a 1a school and think they are gods or something at the sport... I'll tell ya what go beat silsbee, HJ, and Ozen then come talk to me dove because I personally think your an idiot.

[quote name="Abraham" post="951813" timestamp="1295551714"]
Personally I think HF needs to go do some recruiting or something for football and basketball because they are terrible in those sports I know they used to be good at football but now they are terrible and I love it because they beat a 1a school and think they are gods or something at the sport... I'll tell ya what go beat silsbee, HJ, and Ozen then come talk to me dove because I personally think your an idiot.
[/quote]WOW! I've been called worse. But no matter, I bet you're still simmering over the loss to HF. I'll get back to you when you are feeling better ;)

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="951840" timestamp="1295554759"]
[quote author=Abraham link=topic=78949.msg951813#msg951813 date=1295551714]
[/quote]WOW! I've been called worse. But no matter, I bet you're still simmering over the loss to HF. I'll get back to you when you are feeling better ;)
[/quote] When he call u a idiot Blue he really mean he like u. :D :D :D

I believe that this thread has come full circle. The Rebels are now in district play as are every other school. Except for the possibility of a warm up game before the start of the playoffs nobody gets to play anyone other than the schools in their district.

I wish every team that has played the Rebels this pre season (non-district) well. I believe that the Rebels will benefit from each and every game they have played win or loose. There is not much that they will see that they have not already seen from teams with size to teams with speed to teams with pressure defense to teams that have a solid zone. Each and every game was just another trip to the chalkbaord and another opportunity to learn. I believe that the Rebels also shared some lessons with some of the teams they played.

Iron sharpens iron! The Rebels compeated well against almost every team they faced to this point and with continued growth and improvement the Rebels should be fine in district play (2-0 to start is as good as they can do) and into the playoffs.

This thread has run its course and I say lets just look forward to the next game and the remainder of the district schedule. What do say? 

Guest Abraham
[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="951840" timestamp="1295554759"]
[/quote]
Maybe so but it's true and I can't say what i'd like to on her but its okay HF will still not make the playoffs and surely won't anytime soon.  ;D

[quote name="CATMAN" post="951870" timestamp="1295558491"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=78949.msg951840#msg951840 date=1295554759]
[/quote] When he call u a idiot Blue he really mean he like u. :D :D :D
[/quote] :D

[quote name="Abraham" post="951915" timestamp="1295563716"]
[/quote]
Maybe so but it's true and I can't say what i'd like to on her but its okay HF will still not make the playoffs and surely won't anytime soon.  ;D
[/quote]You may be correct if their top athletes keep leaving and transferring.

Guest Abraham
[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="952172" timestamp="1295626216"]
[quote author=Abraham link=topic=78949.msg951915#msg951915 date=1295563716]
[/quote]
[/quote]You may be correct if their top athletes keep leaving and transferring.
[/quote]
Do you blame them for leaving? I don't I completely understand!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Love Binding Psychics
    Newest Member
    Love Binding Psychics