**Orangefield at HJ Broadcast/H-J wins/Comments**

Lazeek

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleed orange
Big time players show up in big time games. HJ played a harder schedule and it showed. That is all I have to say about that. Congrats to the Lady Hawks, you showed up tonight.

HJ made our girls turn the ball over, I'd say a good 25 times, the other 25 turnovers we had were GREAT passes, to HARDIN JEFFERSON. I hope we regroup, have a seance, some voodoo, SOMETHING.  We need to shoot more at practice because we couldn't hit anything, rim included!

Congrats HJ!

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="hjhawks" post="950871" timestamp="1295410507"]
Great team effort by the Lady Hawks tonight!!! Foul trouble really test the HJ bench and the girls did great...  One of the better defensive games the LAdy Hawks have put together in quite a while!!!

Thanks for the pick bleed....  ;)
[/quote]

Hawk, I will have my day. I already have just ask poppabearstar. LOL!!!!!!! :D :D

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="hjhawks" post="950910" timestamp="1295412318"]
hahaha!!! Gumbo taste better than hotdogs though!!! ;D
[/quote]

Yes, it does my friend.

[quote name="bleed orange" post="950917" timestamp="1295412559"]
[quote author=hjhawks link=topic=78836.msg950910#msg950910 date=1295412318]
hahaha!!! Gumbo taste better than hotdogs though!!! ;D
[/quote]

Yes, it does my friend.
[/quote]

I wouldn't know.....mike ate it all!!!!!!!

But I feel ya brother on the picks, I told Janet early on that I felt we would win against OF, This team is different then the teams that we have had in the past, they are very quick so passes that look like they are right to us were just well timed darts through the passing lanes. I hope everyone enjoyed the broadcast, we did the best we could with what we had to work with, our view was blocked a bunch. Orangefield had a rough night shooting the ball I know, but part of that was that we bought those basketball rims from the carnies at the SE Texas state fair.....lol..... Wagner and Wyatt played well, I think it was Wyatt that had a sweet behind the back and reverse layup that made me go wow...

Fun for YOU to watch lol!!

HJ is a well balanced team.  Probably some of the best TEAM ball i've seen in the last 3 years.  Orangefield is much better than what they showed last night but I don't say that trying to take anything away from the Hawks.  HJ came to play without a doubt. 

Most of Orangefields scoring comes off of the press.  When a team can break the press it can be a long night for OF. 

On a side note:  I noticed that one of the varsity boys from HJ had the last name of Bosha.  Is he related to the great Yatisha Bosha by chance?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder