**Orangefield at HJ Broadcast/H-J wins/Comments**

Lazeek

The #8 Orangefield Lady Bobcats (3-0) will travel to Sour Lake to take on the #19 State Ranked and #6 SETXSPORTS.COM Hardin-Jefferson Lady Hawks (3-0) on Tuesday night with the winner taking control of District 21-3A!!!  The Lady Bobcats are coming off of a 66-38 win over Hamshire-Fannett and the Lady Hakws are coming off of a 64-26 win over the Silsbee Lady Tigers.

Broadcast will begin at approximately 5:50 with opening tip being scheduled for 6:00!!!

Click the link below to listen to live play by play action with Rob Lietzke and Robb Starr!!!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=113:robcast&catid=73:games

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="949189" timestamp="1295157149"]
The #8 Orangefield Lady Bobcats (2-0) will travel to Sour Lake to take on the #6 Hardin-Jefferson Lady Hawks (2-0) on Tuesday night with the winner taking control of District 21-3A!!!  The Lady Bobcats are coming off of a 66-38 win over Hamshire-Fannett and the Lady Hakws are coming off of a 64-26 win over the Silsbee Lady Tigers.

Broadcast will begin at approximately 5:50 with opening tip being scheduled for 6:00!!!

Click the link below to listen to live play by play action with Rob Lietzke and Robb Starr!!!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=113:robcast&catid=73:games
[/quote]

Where are you getting your rankings from? In the rankings I've seen, neither team is mentioned. The only team I recognized is Liberty Eylau.  I saw them drub Orangefield- No contest.

[quote name="Bobkat" post="950377" timestamp="1295371264"]
Usually not to much talk before these two teams get together, I believe that's because both teams and fans respect the other!!!
[/quote]

That and there is a lack of people who post on the girls board.  I remember when WOS, Lumberton, Kountze, Hardin-Jefferson and Orangefield all had really really good teams, there was a lot more action on the board.  Now that most of the teams are "weaker" you don't see any WOS, Lumberton, or Kountze posters.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami