Silsbee vs PA Lincoln Feb. 1995 at Lamar University

BADSANTA

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="974558" timestamp="1299000563"]
True Blue what has your team done lately??? This topic was started 3 months ago. We honestly could care less that Silsbee is no longer in the playoffs. I do feel for the kids, parents, and coaches. Life goes on. You on the other hand need to focus on weather or not [b]Brookshire Bros. will allow you to work a 40hr schedule in order to keep that tin can you call a home paid up![/b]
[/quote]

Why do you always have to make it so personal with peoples financial state? That's as jr. high as it comes.

It's statements like that that cause one to question your intelligence and your own prosperity.

BTW, I am not defending True Blue and what he is stating on this thread.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="974558" timestamp="1299000563"]
True Blue what has [b]your team done lately??? [/b] This topic was started 3 months ago. We honestly could care less that Silsbee is no longer in the playoffs. I do feel for the kids, parents, and coaches. Life goes on. You on the other hand need to focus on weather or not Brookshire Bros. will allow you to work a 40hr schedule in order to keep that tin can you call a home paid up!
[/quote] Well to start with They Are Still In The Playoffs ;D ;D  And just were is yours???? :oAnd as far as my financial state goes. Looks to me that I am doing well enough to be able to go to all the ball games that I wont. And you can bet your @$$ that if I make a bet with Aggie or anyone else on here I WILL BE Able To Pay Off. But You just keep paying rent on that little car that belonges to someone else ;D ;D

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="stevenash" post="974588" timestamp="1299002933"]
Focus on "weather" or not?  Come on B.S., you are more eloquent than that.
[/quote]

Andddddddddddd. . . .Maybe not. ;D

I went to school in Silsbee those years. Had a Baseball tourny during that game and wasnt able to make it. :(..... But remeber listening to it on the radio... such a great game... I work everyday with one of the player from that team D.D. Taylor. We talk about that game all the time. That game was the state championship game for that year..I also would love a copy of that and Im sure DD would also ...

Aggie, I questionyou as well. You hide behind the truth! I know your the most noteable person from Silsbee since Mark Henry, but dont be scared to say something others won't agree with. It may sound stupid sometimes, but your best blogs are the ones where people openly speak their mind. I know I take it out of context sometimes but people like to debate! True Blue is a player hater and I hate player haters. So in return I player hate back on him. All fun and jokes.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="974752" timestamp="1299019730"]
Aggie, I questionyou as well. You hide behind the truth! I know your the most noteable person from Silsbee since Mark Henry, but [b]dont be scared to say something others won't agree with[/b]. It may sound stupid sometimes, but your best blogs are the ones where people openly speak their mind. I know I take it out of context sometimes but people like to debate! True Blue is a player hater and I hate player haters. So in return I player hate back on him. All fun and jokes.
[/quote]

I think if you'll look over my posts over the years here, you'll find that lot's of folks don't agree with some of the things I post. Some even consider me controversial.

I don't hide at all. Most folks who have any sense know this. ;)

[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=78099.msg974752#msg974752 date=1299019730]
Aggie, I questionyou as well. You hide behind the truth! I know your the most noteable person from Silsbee since Mark Henry, but dont be scared to say something others won't agree with. It may sound stupid sometimes, but your best blogs are the ones where people openly speak their mind. I know I take it out of context sometimes but people like to debate! True Blue is a player hater and I hate player haters. So in return I player hate back on him. All fun and jokes.
[/quote I dont know were you get that I am a player hater??? I have been hearing all year long about how great this years team was and about how great that one for their players was. And JMO but if you have that great of a team, and the best player in SETX you should never go out in the first round. But just maybe they were not quite as good as some people thought. ;D But its all good, Im just trying to pull on your strings. And Look it did not take 5 min. and you were foaming at the mouth.. ;D ;D :D :D

True Blue are you saying this years team was overrated?  Sealy with its size would pose a challenge for any team in 3A. They have 2 decent players and 1 damn good player in Seal-Jones. I guarantee HJ wouldn't beat them either. I expect Sealy to match up well vs Cleveland if both get that far. If your saying this years Silsbee team was overrated then I disagree. They played their worst game of the year at the worst time. Stuff happens. Travis has more wins over the past 5 yrs than any other coach in SETX including Sutherland. Silsbee will be fine with Gaines, Elam, Wilson, and Holmes returning. No need to talk trash now that their home.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="974967" timestamp="1299032687"]
Stevenas, willing to put my BMW up that sleepy won't beat me. Don't let the broad shoulders and gut fool you buddy. Played 18 holes Saturday at black horse and shot a 74
[/quote]

Dont care about your shoulders or whether you are built like Adonis.  Also, it would be tough if you lost your car (which I can promise you that you would).  If you want to come to Beaumont to play Sleepy at Beaumont Country Club how about me putting up $500 and you put up $250 and winner takes all? ( All PGA rules would apply, of course and I will pay the Club Pro to play with the both of you and be the final arbitor of any disputes)

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="974978" timestamp="1299033164"]
True Blue [b]are you saying this years team was overrated?[/b]  Sealy with its size would pose a challenge for any team in 3A. They have 2 decent players and 1 dang good player in Seal-Jones. I guarantee HJ wouldn't beat them either. I expect Sealy to match up well vs Cleveland if both get that far. If your saying this years Silsbee team was overrated then I disagree. They played their worst game of the year at the worst time. Stuff happens. Travis has more wins over the past 5 yrs than any other coach in SETX including Sutherland. Silsbee will be fine with Gaines, Elam, Wilson, and Holmes returning. No need to talk trash now that their home.
[/quote] I dont know, you tell me.. At the start of this season it was said they were going to Austin, and at the end of this season, it was already a done deal, that Silsbee would beat HJ in the playoff, for the third time this year. And now they bowed out in their first game, so what do you think, were they OVERRATED??

Silsbee could have been overrated. They beat HJ twice and West Brook twice. Not sure to say overrated but maybe go caught up in the hype. Who knows. They hada great year still. HJ will join us on the sidelines tonight. This isn't the same Cleveland team that loses every year. The Indians will go to state.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="974967" timestamp="1299032687"]
Stevenas, willing to put my BMW up that sleepy won't beat me. Don't let the broad shoulders and gut fool you buddy. Played 18 holes Saturday at black horse and shot a 74
[/quote]

74 at blackhorse???? Sorry Santa...........if you are excited about 74 at that place you and I don't belong on the same golf course.  You being the one who doesn't belong.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="975150" timestamp="1299069283"]
Silsbee could have been overrated. They beat HJ twice and West Brook twice. Not sure to say overrated but maybe go caught up in the hype. Who knows. They hada great year still. HJ will join us on the sidelines tonight. This isn't the same Cleveland team that loses every year. The Indians will go to state.
[/quote] Well you might be right about HJ getting beat tonight, But I am still going to pull for them, and all the local teams that are still in the playoffs. We all have to play against each other during the year, and we all pick sides, but at this point we are ALL SETX and we are all on the same side.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder