Best Point Guard in SETX

[quote name="The Spy" post="946257" timestamp="1294781774"]
Aggie are u going to broadcast the Burkeville Spurger game in a few weeks? And it's only like 2-3 stupid bkv fans. All the others are quite mad with the dumb remarks Grinch12 put on here and such. If u do broadcast that game I "The Spy" will shake your hand. And u will be shocked of who I am ;)
[/quote]

First of all, I already know who you are, Mr. E..... ;)

Probably will not be broadcasting that game. I am contracted to do all of Silsbee's games. They are off tonight, that's why I am doing the Spurger game.

Hopefully I can catch you guys in the playoffs.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaha u win! Yes that's me. Love this site and I love bball didn't mean any disrespect to u of I said something disrespectful. Grinch12 made me VERY upset! Bkv pg is average, loves the game to death, and plays his heart out, and Is a great player in 1A, and maybe more, but he knows that 3A ball especially when it's silsbee! Is a new level :P

No problem, Spy. You have made very sensible and reasonable posts in regards to Burkeville and Silsbee. It's a few of the others, mainly grinch, that has talked out his you-know-what and is giving the Mustang fans a bad rap.

I am smart enough not to include everyone with one person's thinking.

Good luck in the rest of the season.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="946280" timestamp="1294785605"]
No problem, Spy. You have made very sensible and reasonable posts in regards to Burkeville and Silsbee. It's a few of the others, mainly grinch, that has talked out his you-know-what and is giving the Mustang fans a bad rap.

I am smart enough not to include everyone with one person's thinking.

Good luck in the rest of the season.
[/quote]

AggiesAreWe don't listen to this grinch guy, if I'm not mistaken he is just trying to talk up Burkevilles point guard which happens to be a family member.
Now onto Burkevilles basketball team, there a solid team and and will more than likely make the playoffs.  They have a few athletes but to say they belong on the same court as silsbee is a little crazy.  Burkeville's teams from early 2000 to probably 2006 was stack with was awesome talent for a 1a school though.  Havent been able to keep up with the team too much in the last few years

These kids are all so physically gifted these days , so they can play just about every position on the floor from the point to the paint. The true point guard (assist first, score second) has gone the way of the mid-range jumper. That being said, does anyone have any suggestions for the best PG in the East Texas region?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder