24-1a

alumni07

[quote name="xsv010" post="960804" timestamp="1296775159"]
[quote author=alumni07 link=topic=77435.msg960795#msg960795 date=1296773693]
[quote author=The Fire Terminator link=topic=77435.msg960783#msg960783 date=1296772245]
alumni just quit running your mouth you wouldnt even make the team in evadale and i think you know that...thats why u tlk about them so much i mean sorry guy that we made it passed the first round and actually acomplished something with our year....now sabine pass on the other hand has no talent and never will your just a left handed kid who can hardly throw 75 so when evadale beats you yet again this year ill make sure to send you a post card from the playoffs because your not gonna be in it past the first round....and if SP is so good how did you lose to Hull i mean seriously thats pathetic...SP sports is a joke
[/quote]lmao terminator i throw in the mid-low 80's, and i GUARANTEE i can make the evadale team and start!! you dont get pitcher of the year by a toss up.. obviously i am better than your rebel pitchers or they would have got it... you prolly just sit the bench and are jealous of my talent  ;D
[/quote]someone is full of themselves ehhhh????.....this thread is gettin ridiculous, Ok good congrats you got pitcher of the year!! Great achievement!! Get MVP if you're so great man, and pitch a shut out against em... Were talkin about who is a better team, overall i would go with Evadale cause overall they go through most of their games without makin errors and their hitting is pretty dang good as a TEAM. SP on the other hand after the 1-3 batters it's nothin special and the fielding is pretty rough, seen ya'll play more than once and not impressive
[/quote]

its one thing to get to state its another to get 10 run ruled in it. we may lose first round of playoffs but getting 10 run ruled in 1 inning at state shows how much you really deserve it dont it?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow really?....I would rather experience what it's like to dog pile for gettin a ticket to round rock, play on dell diamond, and bring home a state runner-up trophy..but if you just want to lose after the 1st round in the playoffs to West Sabine and still say you accomplished more go right ahead man....Windthorst must of been a dang good team cause they killed everyone they played...but JMO i would rather say i was on the state runner-up team instead of yeah we lost the 1st round...Be honest i was wantin ya'll to win against West Sabine because it would embarrass our district of no teams ever winnin a playoff game, and i had high hopes but losin to West Sabine..seriously??...Their ace pitcher or second pitcher threw like 45-50 every pitch.

Guest Abraham
Man ohh man alumni and barrack How does it feel to lose in the first round and feel accomplished? I mean really? How can you feel accomplished?! I also would rather (MAKE IT PAST THE 1ST ROUND) and go to state and that way I would be able to say yeah I went to state and played on dell diamond!! All Sabine Pass can say is ohh man we played at kirbyvilles field but lost in a 3 game series to West Sabine in the first round hahaha!!!!!!!! WOW what an amazing experience! 

[quote name="alumni07" post="960795" timestamp="1296773693"]
[quote author=The Fire Terminator link=topic=77435.msg960783#msg960783 date=1296772245]
alumni just quit running your mouth you wouldnt even make the team in evadale and i think you know that...thats why u tlk about them so much i mean sorry guy that we made it passed the first round and actually acomplished something with our year....now sabine pass on the other hand has no talent and never will your just a left handed kid who can hardly throw 75 so when evadale beats you yet again this year ill make sure to send you a post card from the playoffs because your not gonna be in it past the first round....and if SP is so good how did you lose to Hull i mean seriously thats pathetic...SP sports is a joke
[/quote]lmao terminator i throw in the mid-low 80's, and i GUARANTEE i can make the evadale team and start!! you dont get pitcher of the year by a toss up.. obviously i am better than your rebel pitchers or they would have got it... you prolly just sit the bench and are jealous of my talent  ;D
[/quote]
you need to face reality dude

[quote name="lil bobby" post="960966" timestamp="1296799247"]
Alumni you got pitcher of the year because most of evadales players were on the all state team not all state tourney "ALL STATE"
[/quote]does it really even matter? you know the kids a good pitcher let it go

Guest Abraham
1. Evadale
2. Sabine Pass
3. H-D
4. Big Sandy
5. Spurger
6. High Island
7. West Hardin
8. Leggett   

( 3rd and 4th will be close in my opinion, but this is what I got.)

Guest Abraham
[quote name="whsalum" post="964350" timestamp="1297386740"]
I got to see Evadale a couple of times last year and they were solid.They should win this district without much trouble.
[/quote]
THANK YOU finally someone agrees with me!

[quote name="The Fire Terminator" post="964535" timestamp="1297439635"]
eye witness just because you change your name doesnt mean anything everyone still knows your alumni and you are not a good pitcher and all the evadale was much happier getting all state rather than pitcher of the year in 1a...... your terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]lol

[quote name="The Fire Terminator" post="964535" timestamp="1297439635"]
eye witness just because you change your name doesnt mean anything everyone still knows your alumni and you are not a good pitcher and all the evadale was much happier getting all state rather than pitcher of the year in 1a...... your terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]
Better not let our English teacher read this.... ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder