24-1a

alumni07

[quote name="oiler#3" post="953989" timestamp="1295916201"]
Ok Grizz if you look at recent post Ive put on here i never said WH wouldn't be run ruled i know we have a bad program but they are better than last year now that doesn't mean we will win a whole lot if any but were getting better now for Sabine pass, everyone one this post except Sp fans think Evadale will run rule Yall as well as everyone else in district. so when you stop dreamin thinkin you can hang with the future state Champs
[/quote]
evadale didnt run rule us not once last year, so what makes you think they will do that this year?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the simple fact that they didn't run rule Yall last year and by losing in the championship last year im sure all Evadale players are comin Out to prove they should win and after they run rule all the district....including Sp they will have a straight shot to do so

[quote name="oiler#3" post="954041" timestamp="1295926251"]
the simple fact that they didn't run rule Yall last year and by losing in the championship last year im sure all Evadale players are comin Out to prove they should win and after they run rule all the district....including Sp they will have a straight shot to do so
[/quote]
we'll see oiler#3..ill tell my sharks to take it easy on yall tommorow night...

Guest Abraham
[quote name="Grizz" post="953991" timestamp="1295916775"]
[quote author=oiler#3 link=topic=77435.msg953989#msg953989 date=1295916201]
Ok Grizz if you look at recent post Ive put on here i never said WH wouldn't be run ruled i know we have a bad program but they are better than last year now that doesn't mean we will win a whole lot if any but were getting better now for Sabine pass, everyone one this post except Sp fans think Evadale will run rule Yall as well as everyone else in district. so when you stop dreamin thinkin you can hang with the future state Champs
[/quote]
evadale didnt run rule us not once last year, so what makes you think they will do that this year?
[/quote]
Okay im butting in on this convo.... No Evadale didn't 10 run rule sabine pass last year but they came close in the pass with a score of 10 to 2 ... SP will make the playoffs but won't go far due to the fact they have one pitcher but I do wish them the best of luck... Evadale on the other hand will win the dist. and probably win state.. As far as West Hardin I really hope their baseball program improves they need it I really don't know if they have had a winning season ever but I wish them luck... Sabine Pass yes they are a good team but you have to have more guys step up and pitch instead of one kid... I mean he can only pitch so much until he gets hurt... Trevino is a pretty good pitcher coming from the left side but they need more kids to step up..... The Rebels last year had dubose , franklin, tucker, ousley, potts, harvey, and nichols and have all but 2 of those returning ... yes a few have to work on their mechanics and what not but trust me the rebels will be just fine and handle the sharks easily.....

[quote name="Abraham" post="954056" timestamp="1295928328"]
[quote author=Grizz link=topic=77435.msg953991#msg953991 date=1295916775]
[quote author=oiler#3 link=topic=77435.msg953989#msg953989 date=1295916201]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Okay im butting in on this convo.... No Evadale didn't 10 run rule sabine pass last year but they came close in the pass with a score of 10 to 2 ... SP will make the playoffs but won't go far due to the fact they have one pitcher but I do wish them the best of luck... Evadale on the other hand will win the dist. and probably win state.. As far as West Hardin I really hope their baseball program improves they need it I really don't know if they have had a winning season ever but I wish them luck... Sabine Pass yes they are a good team but you have to have more guys step up and pitch instead of one kid... I mean he can only pitch so much until he gets hurt... Trevino is a pretty good pitcher coming from the left side but they need more kids to step up..... The Rebels last year had dubose , franklin, tucker, ousley, potts, harvey, and nichols and have all but 2 of those returning ... yes a few have to work on their mechanics and what not but trust me the rebels will be just fine and handle the sharks easily.....
[/quote]

i wouldnt say easily...
i mean evadale did beat sabine both times last year and all but werent they both close until the final inning or the final 2 innings. to me it will be who can become more clutch and push it in the final innings. and sorry to disagree but like last year  sabine pass will be evadales toughest district opposition

[quote name="oiler#3" post="954085" timestamp="1295931597"]
Grizz you can tell them all to bring there whole bag of tricks cause trust me this year the only sport Yall are good at is baseball We beat Yall 48 to 0 in football and were gonna blow Yall outta the gym tomorrow night just wait
[/quote]Haha. You crack me up

I want every team in the district to be better in 2011! Think about it folks what is the one thing that we hear about every sport? WEAK DISTRICT! Maybe it is just the fact that we share a forum with schools from all classifications, but all we hear about is the WEAK DISTRICT stuff. Now maybe it only comes up when Evadale is winning, but I would suspect that it would not matter who was the dominate team it has become a perception that can only be changed by the district doing better.

I want every team in the district to win all their non-district games. I want them to battle in close games throughout the district schedule. I want all three playoff teams to make noise in the playoffs, just to see if it will change the perspective of a WEAK DISTRICT.

Now I still want the Rebels to win, I'm a fan of course, but we are all served if the entire district is respected as a powerhouse!

Guest Abraham
Barrack mark my words Evadale will handle the Sharks easily trust me! ... I love your faith in your teambut you have no hope... Rather you like it or not Evadale will beat SP BOTH games and I predict by atleast 4 runs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline