• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Abraham
[quote name="apiolar" post="944576" timestamp="1294499828"]
Sabine Pass
Evadale
Big Sandy
[/quote]

You are crazy!! Evadale HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Evadale
Sabine Pass - they may be 3rd if they lose to H-D again this year hahaha
Big Sandy

[quote name="Jbdfan" post="947839" timestamp="1294976591"]
Oh yeah, West Hardin had some good young baseball players in little league a few years back. Are they not getting any better? Who is coaching there and is the talent not improving on the diamond?
[/quote]

West Hardin has a new coach who will be good for that program.  I know he had kids playing summer ball this year, so I expect them to get better pretty quick.

Guest Abraham
[quote name="westend1" post="948060" timestamp="1295024335"]
[quote author=Jbdfan link=topic=77435.msg947839#msg947839 date=1294976591]
Oh yeah, West Hardin had some good young baseball players in little league a few years back. Are they not getting any better? Who is coaching there and is the talent not improving on the diamond?
[/quote]

West Hardin has a new coach who will be good for that program.   I know he had kids playing summer ball this year, so I expect them to get better pretty quick.
[/quote]
that won't matter they still will lose almost every game!! West Hardin baseball is terrible!!

[quote name="xsv010" post="949195" timestamp="1295157986"]
Last time evadale lost a district game was against High Island in 2007...but what do you mean "what about colmensneil?"
[/quote]

I do not remember them even lossing a district game that year, but I might be wrong I thought evadale hasn't lost a district game since 05 or 06.  What ever happened to high island do they even field a team anymore and when have they last been in the playlets and same with Sabine pass,  I know they both have been hurt by hurricanes but just wondering if they still play and when the last time they where in the playoffs

Guest Abraham
[quote name="The Fire Terminator" post="951656" timestamp="1295535641"]
everyone is always talking about how good evadale is at baseball but to tell the truth i highly doubt they even make the playoffs this year....so take it to them sabine pass
[/quote]

I agree Sabine Pass should tear them a new one this year just because the Rebels won't expect them to be so good. (YEAH RIGHT) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!           Evadale will handle EVERYONE in there district pretty easily!!

Yes Sabine Pass has the good lefty, but what's one pitcher going to help if there team can't even hit the ball?? You can say ohh man we got these kids that will step up ... Where were they last year?? So my final conclusion is Evadale takes this district easy.

Guest Abraham
[quote name="The Fire Terminator" post="951670" timestamp="1295537159"]
ok abraham you will see i mean what does evadale have???? no pitching pretty descent fielders and 2 outfielders who havent ever even played in a varsity game... so its gonna be closer than you think just wait youll see
[/quote]
Okay Fire Crotch!! they have 4 starters returning for the infield and 1 starter returning in the outfield... As far as pitching trust me they have PLENTY!!! I think the Rebels will  be just fine and handle your sharks and whoever else wants to come to the table.

Guest Abraham
[quote name="The Fire Terminator" post="951676" timestamp="1295537567"]
okay abe out of all your returners only 4 of them hit the ball the other one chokes in every big game so lets just see who wins.... GO SHARKS !!!!!
[/quote]

You will see good sir you will see!!! I promise you they will not beat Evadale  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder