24-1a

alumni07

Fire you need to watch your mouth I seen both Evadale and Sabine Pass I don't know about you but I saw those rebels win some big ones.  I wouldn't say they choked in the big one heck at least they got there and Sabine Pass was fishing I think.  If your going to rag someone make sure you have something to back it up.  Abraham i am not always supportive of your saying all the time but on this one go get him.  :o

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is funny...i would put my life on that Evadale wins the district...Don't see a team that can't even win playoff game, especially to West Sabine, beat a state runner-up team that beat the #1 and #2 ranked teams in the state, only lost one pitcher and still having 3 pitchers returning. Also your 1-4 batters were all juniors last year and the other one batted like 6th but had the highest or second highest battin average on the team. JMO Evadale wins, Sabine Pass and Big Sandy will have to fight for second just like last year.

[quote name="The Fire Terminator" post="951656" timestamp="1295535641"]
everyone is always talking about how good evadale is at baseball but to tell the truth i highly doubt they even make the playoffs this year....so take it to them sabine pass
[/quote]
People are always talking about evadale because the are good you really need to get your facts befor you start makin comments like this one

Guest Abraham
[quote name="jam14" post="951737" timestamp="1295543890"]
[quote author=The Fire Terminator link=topic=77435.msg951656#msg951656 date=1295535641]
everyone is always talking about how good evadale is at baseball but to tell the truth i highly doubt they even make the playoffs this year....so take it to them sabine pass
[/quote]
People are always talking about evadale because the are good you really need to get your facts befor you start makin comments like this one
[/quote]
I agree!!!

Guest Abraham
[quote name="oiler#3" post="952055" timestamp="1295584204"]
Ok given that im an Oiler and Abe i don't usually agree with you but im with you completely on this subject Evadale runs the table in this district and i say gets upset in the semi finals
[/quote]
I know we are both right about dist. but I really hope your wrong about the semis...

ok evadale may be the best in there district but look at there district its terrible..... sabine pass is the only descent team and there horrible too but as confident as evadale is this year i bett sabine pass beats them.... mark my words because they are already looking into playoffs and the teams in there district are gonna sneak up on them

[quote name="The Fire Terminator" post="952216" timestamp="1295630494"]
ok evadale may be the best in there district but look at there district its terrible..... sabine pass is the only descent team and there horrible too but as confident as evadale is this year i bett sabine pass beats them.... mark my words because they are already looking into playoffs and the teams in there district are gonna sneak up on them
[/quote]Best in the district and thats it?...They're one of the best teams in 1a, I'm pretty sure they won't have the big head cause they watched and saw what happened to their neighbors, Buna, when they were suppose to win it all in 09. They know to take it one game at a time and Coach Williams never lets them look over or under judge any team. And it's not evadale's fault the district is terrible, but the district can't be that bad if you got the state runner-up team in it from last year and still have majority of the players comin back.

[quote name="The Fire Terminator" post="952216" timestamp="1295630494"]
[/quote]
you are a idiot

[quote name="jam14" post="952509" timestamp="1295655781"]
ya there is no reason they should not be holding the state trophy this year the. they will be sure to sind all the people that don't think they can do it a post card from Round Rock
[/quote]

theres no reason why SP cant beat them this year

Guest Abraham
[quote name="Barack" post="953207" timestamp="1295751468"]
[quote author=jam14 link=topic=77435.msg952509#msg952509 date=1295655781]
ya there is no reason they should not be holding the state trophy this year the. they will be sure to sind all the people that don't think they can do it a post card from Round Rock
[/quote]

[/quote]
hahahaha  ;D

[quote name="Abraham" post="953270" timestamp="1295765907"]
[quote author=Barack link=topic=77435.msg953207#msg953207 date=1295751468]
[quote author=jam14 link=topic=77435.msg952509#msg952509 date=1295655781]
[/quote]

[/quote]
hahahaha  ;D
[/quote]

I dont see why its so funny. Just like evadale, SP didnt lose many people so that making them evadales biggest threat in the district

Guest Abraham
[quote name="oiler#3" post="953379" timestamp="1295806489"]
Wrong again Evadales biggest threat in baseball this year is injury NOT SABINE PASS!!! Evadale will run rule them just like everyone else they play in district play
[/quote]
I agree with you 100% Evadale will "mop the floor" in dist. and then I predict them winning state!

[quote name="oiler#3" post="953379" timestamp="1295806489"]
Wrong again Evadales biggest threat in baseball this year is injury NOT SABINE PASS!!! Evadale will run rule them just like everyone else they play in district play
[/quote]
haha i dont think sabine pass is like west hardin...evadale wont 10 run rule us. you oiler#3 need to get ready cause your oilers are terrible

The Rebels have dominated the baseball race for many years. They have not lost a district game in four years if I recall. While in other sports there seems to be a changing of the guard from time to time, but in baseball it has been the Rebels beyond a shadow of doubt.

The group of seniors that are on the team this year won district and an area round of the playoffs as freshmen, they won district and lost in the regional semi final as juniors and won district, area, regionals and a state final before falling in the championship game. If you add all the playoff games up these seniors have played almost another entire season of games in the playoffs.

You have two time All State - Tyler Tucker @ 1st and pitching not to mention his bat
Billy Nichols will be in his forth year behind the plate with a great percentage of gunning down base runners - All District 3 years
Chase Flanklin @ 3rd and pitching and a bat to produce plenty of runs for the Rebels - All District 3 years
Dustin Potts @ Short Stop with a boat load of stollen bases - All District 2 years
Chris Harvey in Right Field - hottest bat in last years playoffs and plenty of plays in the field - All District 2 years
All five of these were starters on the state runner up team and they are ready to finish the job.

Plenty of guys to fill in the blanks
Outfield - Tanner Hawthorne
Catcher - Wesley Gore
1st Base - Josh Swift (can pitch too)
2nd Base - Wes Williams
Short Stop - Devon Murphy (can pitch too)
Short Stop - Bradien Franklin (can pitch too - knuckeballer)
Catcher - Kyle Taylor
Plus plenty of JV players from the only 1A team in the area that has a JV team.

The outfield will likely have some of the players listed above moving into those sports to get them on the field as well as filling the holes. So until we get the chance to see the Rebels in action they are the defending 1A State Runner Up, the defending regional champion, the defending area champion and the defending district champion. Prove what you can do on the field and if you beat the Rebels then you will earn their respect, until then it is the Rebels championship until someone wrestles it away from them.

Guest Big12Fan
I am interested in seeing how West Hardin will finish this year.  New Head Coach Steve McDonald takes the helm of what will probably not the strongest team in the district, but one with alot of heart.  Coach McDoanld is both an excellent communicator and motivator.  The West Hardin players will know his expectations, and must be done to be successful, on the field and off.  I believe a Coach with the right attitude will make an OK team Good.  Good Luck to West Hardin and Coach Mac. Make us all proud. ps beat Evadale.

Ok Grizz if you look at recent post Ive put on here i never said WH wouldn't be run ruled i know we have a bad program but they are better than last year now that doesn't mean we will win a whole lot if any but were getting better now for Sabine pass, everyone one this post except Sp fans think Evadale will run rule Yall as well as everyone else in district. so when you stop dreamin thinkin you can hang with the future state Champs

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder