24-1a

alumni07

Guest Abraham
[quote name="Barack" post="958418" timestamp="1296536318"]
[quote author=Abraham link=topic=77435.msg957848#msg957848 date=1296450591]
First off who says yippie? Really? Only guys who like rainbows and other guys say something like that... On that note as far as sp being competition in basketball to Evadale I think not they are far from that!! Back to baseball What has sp done in playoffs the past years?? Last time I checked ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!! Last year sp lost to west sabine in the 1st round!!! I'm sorry that Evadale actually has success in EVERY sport unlike Sabine Pass and other teams in their dist. Yes Evadale lost in the state game by 10 but everyone has a bad game and unfortionatelly that was when Evadale had one...  Also with the alto thing that team was pretty dang good not going to lie I promise you this that team would have destroyed sp ... but with all this being said I guess i'll stop talking good about the #1 TEAM IN THE STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good thing its not sabine pass because Evadale is coming for shark blood for sure!!!
[/quote]

im sure i would agree with you if only evadale would go to state in everything besides baseball...
sadly losing in the second round in football and first round in basketball dosent quite seem like being "successful"
[/quote]
Well I can say one thing SP isnt  even close to being considered successful if Evadale isnt!!!!!!!! I mean look at there football season this yar and there football season last year... PRETTY TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! Not to mension there basketball team this year hahaha ... Ohh and last but no least losing to WEST SABINE in the FIRST ROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="AmericanPicker1" post="958561" timestamp="1296574013"]
I give in. Sabine Pass will win State this year.  They are so wonderful.... They might can win state in 4a.....move over Brenham, here come the mighty Sabine Pass Sharks!!!!
[/quote]

as you all know me im the always classy dimeback darrell and ive been around quite a while now and i have to say sp will never win state unless some triple a players enroll (somehow) and hide their true identity.

Guest Abraham
[quote name="AmericanPicker1" post="958561" timestamp="1296574013"]
I give in. Sabine Pass will win State this year.  They are so wonderful.... They might can win state in 4a.....move over Brenham, here come the mighty Sabine Pass Sharks!!!!
[/quote]

I also give in Sabine Pass is the almighy GODS in baseball!!! I don't understand where they think all their talent is coming from? They have 2 true BASEBALL players Trevino and Cruthirds or as all of them call him superstar hahaha
So what makes the Sabine Pass SHARKS so almighty at baseball?? I don't know please alumni07, barrack , or Grizz fill me in on this!!!!!!!!

Guest Abraham
[quote name="DimeBack Darrel" post="958568" timestamp="1296574556"]
[quote author=AmericanPicker1 link=topic=77435.msg958561#msg958561 date=1296574013]
[/quote]

as you all know me im the always classy dimeback darrell and ive been around quite a while now and i have to say sp will never win state unless some triple a players enroll (somehow) and hide their true identity.
[/quote]
Still wouldn't help their poor hopes!!

Guest Abraham
[quote name="alumni07" post="958780" timestamp="1296586735"]
[quote author=Abraham link=topic=77435.msg958748#msg958748 date=1296584643]
No sabine pass is THE ALMIGHTY!!!!!!!
[/quote]well thanks thats nice to hear honest abe :D
[/quote]
Anytime also SP should be ranked 1st in state!!!!!!

[quote name="lil bobby" post="959403" timestamp="1296618795"]
hey abe I think alumni is gettin excited about your sarcasm
[/quote]hey lil bobby what happened to them rebs last night?? thought they were the best in everything  :o looks like the tables are turning ;)

her alumni im pretty sure i have saw you play baseball and you should definately stay off this thread because your the reason evadale rolled over sabine pass last year because you choked on the mound....hahahaha and yeah they lost last night but if i recall the last time SP played the evadale guys basketball team evadale won by like 28!!!!!! so you can talk all the trash you want even though SP is pathetic at every sport

Guest Abraham
Man I love this kids sarcasm!!!!! I don't think he will be sitting anybody down from Evadale haha man SP sure can talk the talk but CAN THEY WALK THE WALK????

(I HIGHLY DOUBT IT!!)

Guest Abraham
Wow alumni he practically just slapped you in the face!!! ^  (Look up)

Guest Abraham
[quote name="alumni07" post="960197" timestamp="1296694049"]
HAHA so thats why i got pitcher of the year and 100+ strikeouts? goodness, must be one heck of a hangin curve ball
[/quote]
I guess you didin't sit him down hahaha

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476