24-1a

alumni07

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Abraham" post="960203" timestamp="1296694493"]
It's a shame to have a good pitchers talent wasted on a team that won't get past the first round in the playoffs.
[/quote] we will make it past the first round this year.. and by the way the game i pitched against west sabine i had 15 ks and we won 14-5, the coaches didnt want to pitch me back to back games even though i felt fine, i guarantee we would have won again

[quote name="The Fire Terminator" post="960036" timestamp="1296679806"]
all i know alumni is you have pitched against me and the only ones sitting down were my teamates after i drove them in off your hanging curve ball that may work in little league but come on man this is high school grow up!!!!!
[/quote]and terminator i want you to tell me who has a better curveball than me.. cuz the the only one who hits it is franklin.. and i dont recall anyone going yard on me, so um that was a nice fairy tell story ;D

[quote name="alumni07" post="960403" timestamp="1296708228"]
[quote author=The Fire Terminator link=topic=77435.msg960036#msg960036 date=1296679806]
all i know alumni is you have pitched against me and the only ones sitting down were my teamates after i drove them in off your hanging curve ball that may work in little league but come on man this is high school grow up!!!!!
[/quote]and terminator i want you to tell me who has a better curveball than me.. cuz the the only one who hits it is franklin.. and i dont recall anyone going yard on me, so um that was a nice fairy tell story ;D
[/quote] I dont know if he pitched against sabine pass but i think the 2nd baseman from evadale had a pretty nasty curve, dont know if he graduated or not though

okay alumni I do remember you but your problem is one pitcher "YOU" will not get you through a 3-game series you have to have a solid good caliber rotation which is where yall lack yea prolly if there was another good pitcher for SP they might make it past the first round but when you run outta gas or get hot headed you can bet the field is about to light up like a pinball machine and it will be bad just like what happened the last game against evadale in sabine pass you held held held then you started gettin tired dont blame it on a solid hit ball in the gap AKA POP FLY... thats why you ended up losin by a large margin from 1-0 too  2-10 in two innings 

I'm not the smartest person in the world but I wouldn't tell everyone who I am and then start talkin mess (alumni07)... I know the evadale team and if you accidently beam someone they'll probably take it offensive..so i would ease down on the trash talk and braggin how good you are and start talkin how good your team is, cause mainly what ive read is you braggin about yourself and doggin evadale..Evadale has 3 good pitchers still, Franklin (nasty splitter that ya can't touch), Tucker (throws nasty curve for a strike every time), Potts(big change in speeds every pitch and keeps your head guessin). Im sorry to say but one player can't win it all and evadale still has 5 starters that can crush and thats gonna be your 1-5 hitters next year, just be readyy cause the only good hitter i've seen was the 3rd baseman last year from SP.

Guest Abraham
[quote name="Sportz-Fanatic" post="960259" timestamp="1296699739"]
[quote author=Abraham link=topic=77435.msg960203#msg960203 date=1296694493]
It's a shame to have a good pitchers talent wasted on a team that won't get past the first round in the playoffs.
[/quote]
SP+Sports=TRASH
[/quote]
Thats the truth!

Guest Abraham
[quote name="RamblinKind03" post="960413" timestamp="1296709164"]
[quote author=alumni07 link=topic=77435.msg960403#msg960403 date=1296708228]
[quote author=The Fire Terminator link=topic=77435.msg960036#msg960036 date=1296679806]
[/quote] I dont know if he pitched against sabine pass but i think the 2nd baseman from evadale had a pretty nasty curve, dont know if he graduated or not though
[/quote]
He graduated last year.

Guest Abraham
[quote name="xsv010" post="960432" timestamp="1296712216"]
I'm not the smartest person in the world but I wouldn't tell everyone who I am and then start talkin mess (alumni07)... I know the evadale team and if you accidently beam someone they'll probably take it offensive..so i would ease down on the trash talk and braggin how good you are and start talkin how good your team is, cause mainly what ive read is you braggin about yourself and doggin evadale..Evadale has 3 good pitchers still, Franklin (nasty splitter that ya can't touch), Tucker (throws nasty curve for a strike every time), Potts(big change in speeds every pitch and keeps your head guessin). Im sorry to say but one player can't win it all and evadale still has 5 starters that can crush and thats gonna be your 1-5 hitters next year, just be readyy cause the only good hitter i've seen was the 3rd baseman last year from SP.
[/quote]
You also forgot about harvey (kid can sling the ball!) these 4 pitchers will dominate this dist. for sure ... All four of the pitchers can bring it pretty good so be ready SP

[quote name="Abraham" post="960011" timestamp="1296678459"]
[quote author=alumni07 link=topic=77435.msg959909#msg959909 date=1296673351]
so abraham your sayin i cant strike a rebel out???
[/quote]
Did I stststststudder?   8)
[/quote]

ok idk how many k's trevino had but i think it went pretty close to if not over double digits

alumni i can have a 100 k's against the teams in our district so you shouldnt be to proud and i didnt hit your curve because you cant throw it for a strike and i didnt take you yard because they teach us in evadale you know the team who made it past the first round that if you hit line drives you can win... all im sayin is you and your team is a joke so have fun losing in basketball and get ready to yet again lose in baseball...YOUR A JOKE

[quote name="The Fire Terminator" post="960521" timestamp="1296745754"]
alumni i can have a 100 k's against the teams in our district so you shouldnt be to proud and i didnt hit your curve because you cant throw it for a strike and i didnt take you yard because they teach us in evadale you know the team who made it past the first round that if you hit line drives you can win... all im sayin is you and your team is a joke so have fun losing in basketball and get ready to yet again lose in baseball...YOUR A JOKE
[/quote]lol terminator you are the one being cocky, and if you keep refering to that pop fly you keep calling a line drive go look at it on the news... it was a dinker

pretty sure im the one that batted a .667 in the first game and a 1000 in the second game and im pretty sure you pitched in both games so i dont think you can say to much ....your a good pitcher ill give you that but you choke in critical situations thats why SP will not beat evadale in anything....the only reason your team even stayed in the game with us last year is because of cruthird's bat...but you keep watching the news and living in the past and remember when you almost beat evadale

Guest Abraham
[quote name="The Fire Terminator" post="960547" timestamp="1296747558"]
pretty sure im the one that batted a .667 in the first game and a 1000 in the second game and im pretty sure you pitched in both games so i dont think you can say to much ....your a good pitcher ill give you that but you choke in critical situations thats why SP will not beat evadale in anything....the only reason your team even stayed in the game with us last year is because of cruthird's bat...but you keep watching the news and living in the past and remember when you almost beat evadale
[/quote]
Man alumni he is burning you!!! No comment back?  ;D Ohh and he will be watching Evadale on the news marching all the way to state  ;D

[/quote]because cruthirds bat?? im am positive it wasnt him that even scored the run so wrong again terminator..

[/quote]and um if you wanna talk about choking how about giving up that 10 run rule at state?? in 1 inning thats choking under pressure buddy ;D

Guest Abraham
Whoa whoa whoa!!! You went way too far!!! Atleast Evadale made it to state!!! What did sabine pass do again? Nothing at all!!! SP won't do anything again this year i promise you that!!!

[quote name="Abraham" post="960613" timestamp="1296752375"]
Whoa whoa whoa!!! You went way too far!!! Atleast Evadale made it to state!!! What did sabine pass do again? Nothing at all!!! SP won't do anything again this year i promise you that!!!
[/quote]Broken promises my friend, having the goal of state is a big goal just because yall made it last year(lost) does not mean youare promised to go this year, and because we lost in the 1st round does not mean we will do it again... have you ever heard of an upset?? it happens alot, being number 1 doesnt mean anything unless you prove it the next year also. So enjoy it while it lasts shortly

alumni just quit running your mouth you wouldnt even make the team in evadale and i think you know that...thats why u tlk about them so much i mean sorry guy that we made it passed the first round and actually acomplished something with our year....now sabine pass on the other hand has no talent and never will your just a left handed kid who can hardly throw 75 so when evadale beats you yet again this year ill make sure to send you a post card from the playoffs because your not gonna be in it past the first round....and if SP is so good how did you lose to Hull i mean seriously thats pathetic...SP sports is a joke

[quote name="The Fire Terminator" post="960783" timestamp="1296772245"]
alumni just quit running your mouth you wouldnt even make the team in evadale and i think you know that...thats why u tlk about them so much i mean sorry guy that we made it passed the first round and actually acomplished something with our year....now sabine pass on the other hand has no talent and never will your just a left handed kid who can hardly throw 75 so when evadale beats you yet again this year ill make sure to send you a post card from the playoffs because your not gonna be in it past the first round....and if SP is so good how did you lose to Hull i mean seriously thats pathetic...SP sports is a joke
[/quote]lmao terminator i throw in the mid-low 80's, and i GUARANTEE i can make the evadale team and start!! you dont get pitcher of the year by a toss up.. obviously i am better than your rebel pitchers or they would have got it... you prolly just sit the bench and are jealous of my talent  ;D

[quote name="alumni07" post="960795" timestamp="1296773693"]
[quote author=The Fire Terminator link=topic=77435.msg960783#msg960783 date=1296772245]
[/quote]lmao terminator i throw in the mid-low 80's, and i GUARANTEE i can make the evadale team and start!! you dont get pitcher of the year by a toss up.. obviously i am better than your rebel pitchers or they would have got it... you prolly just sit the bench and are jealous of my talent  ;D
[/quote]someone is full of themselves ehhhh????.....this thread is gettin ridiculous, Ok good congrats you got pitcher of the year!! Great achievement!! Get MVP if you're so great man, and pitch a shut out against em... Were talkin about who is a better team, overall i would go with Evadale cause overall they go through most of their games without makin errors and their hitting is pretty dang good as a TEAM. SP on the other hand after the 1-3 batters it's nothin special and the fielding is pretty rough, seen ya'll play more than once and not impressive

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder