TABC Polls/ FINAL RANKINGS

West Sabine rolled over Cushing tonight 82-38. Lit it up from the land of trifecta going 10/23! Shot 53% from the field overall (29/55) and wen 12/21 from the charity stripe. Rickel Thomas paced the Tigers with 18 points on 7/12 shooting (4/8 3pt. fg), followed closely by Bell with 13 points on 5/9 shooting (3/5 3pt. fg). Devonte Thomas added 10 points on 4/4 shooting (2/2 3pt. fg), while Brandon Weatherspoon pitched in 8 points on 2/5 shooting (0/1 3pt. fg) and Chris Williams chipped in 7 points on 3/6 shooting. Next game is District opener against Brookeland Jan.18 at Pineland.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name="Honest Abe" post="984080" timestamp="1300329885"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=77415.msg984074#msg984074 date=1300329365]
I have to question some these myself.
[/quote]
Who votes on these rankings? Coaches? AP?
[/quote]

Coaches send in info, TABC and media vote.

I see that everybody is against Nedrland now, well hate if u want we still beat the supposedly #12 team twice and actually made to the Reagional something that most teams in this area didnt do. But hey, its ok cause i will remember what we did and no ranking os gonna tell me otherwise. Sure i could say that these rankings are BS, but then i would have to hear some great comment on why im wrong by Soulja. Maybe even be called a woman again by Soulja, but yall cant really think that Nederland shouldnt be ranked, thats just stupid and arrogant.

[quote name="#1 Manager" post="984116" timestamp="1300334403"]
I see that everybody is against Nedrland now, well hate if u want we still beat the supposedly #12 team twice and actually made to the Reagional something that most teams in this area didnt do. But hey, its ok cause i will remember what we did and no ranking os gonna tell me otherwise. Sure i could say that these rankings are BS, but then i would have to hear some great comment on why im wrong by Soulja. [b]Maybe even be called a woman again by Soulja, [/b] but yall cant really think that Nederland shouldnt be ranked, thats just stupid and arrogant.
[/quote]It's comments like this that you make that makes me want to call you that since your acting like one now.  This statement could have been made without bringing me into it.  But, oh well.  Can't stop those tendencies, can we? 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder