State Championship show ups?

Well, loading up bright and early with a Dayton fan and headed North to Jerry's World.  Staying at Wyndham Las Colinas, if anyone happens to wonder in their Sports Bar after the game.  They had rooms for $62 plus Jerry's "pay-me tax" totaling $78 bucks, should anyone needs a hotel.  That price was on www.Tavelocity.com and the facility looks to be real nice.

Like I said, I am riding with a Dayton guy, so if you see a truck on I-45 North pulling a horse trailer with 3 goats, 4 chickens, and a box full of Dayton ISD lap top computers, honk at us!  ;D ;D ;D  Also look for the shoe-polish that is faded and says something about "54 reasons........."    ;D ;D ;D     

Met eastbucfan and steelercrzy at the state games while watching football with Liltex.  They call me on my cell phone while they were sitting in the section above us.  Eastbucfan says, "stand-up so we can find you".  Heck I was already standing in the seat trying to see.... ;D ;D  Good thing Litltex was wearing that ugly Dayton purple sweater, they may never have found us. 

Nice to meet you and yes I completely agree with each of you, PNG and WOS still suck!  ;) ;) ;)  ;D ;D ;D  At least that's what I think you both said....  ;D ;D 

[quote name="bh89-2" post="936626" timestamp="1292873714"]
Met eastbucfan and steelercrzy at the state games while watching football with Liltex.  They call me on my cell phone while they were sitting in the section above us.  Eastbucfan says, "stand-up so we can find you".  Heck I was already standing in the seat trying to see.... ;D ;D  Good thing Litltex was wearing that ugly Dayton purple sweater, they may never have found us.   

Nice to meet you and yes I completely agree with each of you, PNG and WOS still suck!   ;) ;) ;)  ;D ;D ;D  At least that's what I think you both said....  ;D ;D   
[/quote]
:o ;D  :D

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="bh89-2" post="936626" timestamp="1292873714"]
Met eastbucfan and steelercrzy at the state games while watching football with Liltex.  They call me on my cell phone while they were sitting in the section above us.  Eastbucfan says, "stand-up so we can find you".  Heck I was already standing in the seat trying to see.... ;D ;D
[/quote]

Well, first of all, it's ECBucFan, not "eastbucfan"! Second, I have 20-20 vision, but I could not see you because you are a midget!  ;D ;D ;D

LOL! Obviously, just kidding! My pleasure meeting you both. Me & Steelerczy spent the whole day in the [i]best seats in the house[/i], (first row of second level) courtesy of Steelers early arrival at JerrysWorld.
Had a great time talking HS FB with Steeler. BTW, we both have very, very patient wives!    :D

[quote name="Scooter!" post="936749" timestamp="1292891440"]
I'll be there next yr. i GUARANTEE you a West Texas team will play in a state game at the Deathstar next season  ;)  quote me.
[/quote]

Which west texas team scooter?  Your not rooting for that under-achieving team that wears gold and black are you?  ;D ;D Actually, I expected them to be there this year.  I had a friend who played for them about 23 or so years ago and can recall them having good teams way back when....   :o

We have a lot in common with that area. Odessa was good at finding recruits and we have Dayton.   ;) ;) ;)      

[quote name="bh89-2" post="937028" timestamp="1292955872"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=77410.msg936749#msg936749 date=1292891440]
I'll be there next yr. i GUARANTEE you a West Texas team will play in a state game at the Deathstar next season  ;)  quote me.
[/quote]

Which west texas team scooter?  Your not rooting for that under-achieving team that wears gold and black are you?  ;D ;D Actually, I expected them to be there this year.  I had a friend who played for them about 23 or so years ago and can recall them having good teams way back when....   :o

We have a lot in common with that area. Odessa was good and finding recruits and we have Dayton.   ;) ;) ;)     
[/quote]AHS had too many injuries. I expected Cooper to get there.

[quote name="Scooter!" post="936749" timestamp="1292891440"]
I'll be there next yr. i GUARANTEE you a West Texas team will play in a state game at the Deathstar next season  ;)  quote me.
[/quote]

I'll be there next yr. i GUARANTEE you a West Texas team will play in a state game at the Deathstar next season  ;)  quote me. ok..now what do I do... ;D

[quote name="Scooter!" post="937181" timestamp="1292975575"]
[quote author=Old76 link=topic=77410.msg937178#msg937178 date=1292974761]
I'd be proud to accept.  [b]Aledo don't get a whole lot of pub from Ft Worth and virtually none from Dallas[/b]
[/quote]Thats because they think the blondies from SLC are the best thing on Earth
[/quote]
That's cause SLC and Trinity is all Tarrant Co's got, but I guess that's pretty good come to think of it.  Aledo, being in Parker Co, is like a red headed step-child.  In keeping up with the Cougs this year I kind'a got flashbacks of Jack Mildren

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder