PNG VS DAYTON

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="916757" timestamp="1290465493"]
[quote author=bronco4life link=topic=76522.msg916753#msg916753 date=1290465338]
If it does Reliant would be a sick place to play the game!!....and of course my broncos roll on them indians c/o 10 represent!!
[/quote]

A. No chance that it would be at Reliant.
B. WAY too much purple.  ;)
[/quote]
This one would probably need to be played at TCU, that way the school colors would blend with the field.
Just wonder, if somene shouted Go Purple at a game like this, which team would get fired up?  :D

I don't think it is bad luck.  There are four scenarios that can take place: 2 wins, 2 defeats, png, or dayton advance.  The Broncos know they have to take care of business against LaMarque.  PNG should know that Manvel will not rollover. 

This game could spawn the longest (and greatest) thread in the history of setxsports and I'm all for it.

Go Broncos.  Go Indians.  Let's fill the biggest stadium that will take us with purple and white.

think da butch would be a great place to play at but hate the parking lol. But in reality im not counting my chickens before they hatch, manvel is next and lets keep our focus on them. broncos focus on lamarque and lets get this done . Purple on purple is a great sight but we have to go take care of business first, Happy thanksgiving to all and bring on some good food and football!!!

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="918296" timestamp="1290643053"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=76522.msg918289#msg918289 date=1290642666]
play it at Shotwell Stadium over here in Abilene!  :D
[/quote]
Great idea.  Are you picking up the plane tickets and hotel rooms?
[/quote]Jerry will pay for since PNG would put 50,000 on their own side at Cowboys stadium  :D

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="918272" timestamp="1290640541"]
Your timid nature is why Dayton will absolutely own you guys should the two teams meet.  Well, that and the fact that Dayton has a better footbal team than PNG.

I vote for Stallworth over the Butch.
[/quote]

Hey TB you have killed me all year you should quit your day job and be a comedian.
word on the street is that Stewart is more superstitious(sp?) than anyone.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder