Nederland 15 LC-M 12 Final/Comments

Took Mr. Mosley a while to get going didn't it?????? That's what i thought! You thought he would just run all over LCM didn't you? Didn't happen. How many yards did he have at halftime? Dayton will kill ya'll next week and if you do make the playoffs it will be a 1st or 3nd round exit.

You must be having a hard time understanding the score from last night....

YOU LOST!! SO SHUT UP!!!!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be having a hard time understanding the score from last night....

YOU LOST SO SHUT UP

how are you gonna come on here and tell people to shut up??

oh but i forgot people form Ned .dont talk noise do they??..Its just all the other towns that dont have class..i forgot...

piratefan..

You dont realize that you have been chasing Nederland for the last several weeks saying nah nah-nah nah nah... Yeah! You won your super bowl! Its obvious how much Nederland means to you and you must think they are pretty good or you would not be making such a big deal out of your win.. The only comments you are getting that sound arrogant and condescending are because people are responding to your neverending hum of noise about vidor beating nederland, blah blah blah... ITs been almost a month,, we dont care that you won... Its over, we have lost to worse teams.. get over it and go supoprt your team and get over your infatuation with Nederland or move over here with us and become a fan like you really want to.... You must or you would not hang around discussions regarding Nederland so much..

Great game to both teams. Mosley is a great RB with tons of heart. We limited his success in the first 3 quarters but he showed true grit and played a great 4th quarter (along w/ the rest of Neds offense). Congrats Bulldogs and good luck the rest of the year.

About the refs (they were horrible). Did they affect the outcome of the game.....??? personally, I think they did. But that is just my opinion.

Great game to both teams. Mosley is a great RB with tons of heart. We limited his success in the first 3 quarters but he showed true grit and played a great 4th quarter (along w/ the rest of Neds offense). Congrats Bulldogs and good luck the rest of the year.

About the refs (they were horrible). Did they affect the outcome of the game.....??? personally' date=' I think they did. But that is just my opinion.[/quote']

You ALWAYS do think that when you lose, its just a physchological phenomena none of us seem to be able to see through... I know I do and I should know better.. :?

Bottom line, if you are THAT good there is nothing that an officiating crew can do to stop you.

To quote the movie "Remember the Titans" Leave no doubt Herman"

You ALWAYS do think that when you lose, its just a physchological phenomena none of us seem to be able to see through... I know I do and I should know better..

Bottom line, if you are THAT good there is nothing that an officiating crew can do to stop you.

To quote the movie "Remember the Titans" Leave no doubt Herman"

Agreed, but i really have a hard time believing Ned did not hold 1 time the entire game.

But you are right, shouldn't leave it in the refs hands.

There is 1 truth that I have learned following football. You can call holding on EVERY snap if you choose to do so. Every team holds somewhere on every snap, if the refs wanted to call it they could do it on every play.. If you are looking for it you are going to see it. Start objectively watching LCMs line on offense and you will see what I mean.. I bet you typically watch the play and not the line ( I know I do) but try me and you will see what I mean.

When youare watching a game you always are LOOKING for the other team to do something illegal so its glaring. You never look for it with your own team.

piratefan..

You dont realize that you have been chasing Nederland for the last several weeks saying nah nah-nah nah nah... Yeah! You won your super bowl! Its obvious how much Nederland means to you and you must think they are pretty good or you would not be making such a big deal out of your win.. The only comments you are getting that sound arrogant and condescending are because people are responding to your neverending hum of noise about vidor beating nederland' date=' blah blah blah... ITs been almost a month,, we dont care that you won... Its over, we have lost to worse teams.. get over it and go supoprt your team and get over your infatuation with Nederland or move over here with us and become a fan like you really want to.... You must or you would not hang around discussions regarding Nederland so much..[/quote']?? wtf??

Come on now. What about two phantom procedure calls that just so happened when Ned was driving? Or the LCm line that was jumping early almost every snap? You got more calls than went against you.

Funny how yours was "phantom" and ours actually happen...see what I mean?

Please don't take me as bashing Ned football team. You guys never gave up. Great game, all the way to the end..Congradulations.

there were several missed calls by that crew.. i saw 2-3 procedure calls missed on the bears offense that were not called.. granted, there were probably a few holding calls missed on BOTH teams.. overall, with the inconsistent referees and the biased time keeper as well as the other hometown amenities, i was happy to escape with a win.. LC-M thoroughly outplayed is for 3 1/2 quarters.. it takes 4 to win a game especially against a team that is your equal or even better than yours.

About the refs (they were horrible). Did they affect the outcome of the game.....??? personally' date=' I think they did. But that is just my opinion.[/quote']

Sounds like sour grapes to me... I got a couple of questions for you LLDad, what about the blatant Pass Interference calls that never got called... I remember a couple of times were I actually saw the LC-M defender with a hand full of Cabra's Jersey...

If you wanna talk about out comes, How about the whole situation with the clock not running during LC-Ms last possession??? And then the official took 1.7 seconds off the clock... Come on man... Something like that can affect outcomes....That was cheap

IMO all the second guessing of the refs and time keepers which I think are refs, just cheapens the fact that this was a hard fought game by both teams. LCM had the chances to put it away and did not get it done. Like I said earlier I think going through and overcoming situations and winning these types of games are what will improve this LCM program. They are definantly headed in the right direction. Great defense for both teams.

Great game on both sides and all we do as parents and fans do is blame refs, time keeper, or PA . Both LC-M and NED kids played their hearts out and left it all out on the field. There is no we it is they they being the kids the ones with the ones with the numbers on their backs that play the game . not us in the stands. Good luck to LC-M and NED the rest of the way . The time keeper was a member of the Beaumont chapter and not some one from LC-M .

there were several missed calls by that crew.. i saw 2-3 procedure calls missed on the bears offense that were not called.. granted' date=' there were probably a few holding calls missed on BOTH teams.. overall, with the inconsistent referees and the biased time keeper as well as the other hometown amenities, i was happy to escape with a win.. LC-M thoroughly outplayed is for 3 1/2 quarters.. it takes 4 to win a game especially against a team that is your equal or even better than yours.[/quote']

I don't know if I would say "LC-M thoroughly outplayed us for 3 1/2 quarters.." I don't think they did

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder