Why Mothers Cringe....A Photo

bh146

I posted this photo in another thread and someone asked about a title.  I hadn't thought of a title so I paused for consideration.  As I looked at the photo, this was the thought which kept going through my mind.

The photo represents an inherent possibility of a life threatening or life altering injury.  When any mother sees such, I believe her heart skips a beat or images quickly flash through her mind with concern of her own child.  No matter how much the equipment improves, this situation is still a possibility.  It is one of the reasons we pray before a contest begins.  Though we know players may get hurt, we pray no one is seriously injured. 

I know this player was able to leave the field on his own but officially I am not aware of his condition.  I pray that he is okay.

[img]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4111/5174744621_1e29102403_b.jpg[/img]

yes both kids got up & walked away ... it was a catch & then a run, the bh player just got a little lower on the colision & caused the png player to flip ... It was a nice play for both players ... it was par 4 the night, great game by both teams & all the players ... !!! GOOD LUCK PNG !!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder