PNG vs Willis At The Butch Saturday

injun

I had the same problem at the gate.  I left some things in the car so I could help my mom with her things and when I asked if I could go get my things I got a lecture first on how we're not supposed to go out and come back in but they'd allow it this time....and I was perfectly nice to the attendant.

However, I'll take minor inconvenience over driving to Houston and it seems like Stallworth had the same policy.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="indianforever" post="912469" timestamp="1290122806"]
i cant find any video of willis ???
[/quote]

There's a few on YouTube.  Search for Willis Wildkats.  There's one about 8 mins long but I haven't watched it yet.  It looks like their unis are very similar to ours.  Purple Jerseys with white pants...could get interesting.

[quote name="NDNfan91" post="912462" timestamp="1290122064"]
I had the same problem at the gate.  I left some things in the car so I could help my mom with her things and when I asked if I could go get my things I got a lecture first on how we're not supposed to go out and come back in but they'd allow it this time....and I was perfectly nice to the attendant.

However, I'll take minor inconvenience over driving to Houston and it seems like Stallworth had the same policy.
[/quote]

Sounds like she was perfectly nice to you as well.

[quote name="Jduncan1" post="912270" timestamp="1290105293"]
yeah but dont need to go out at halftime cause you got to buy an extra ticket...........paid 24 dollars for 4 tickets last week and this week
[/quote]

It would be alot cheaper to quit smoking!  [img]http://bestsmileys.com/smoking/1.gif[/img]  [img]http://bestsmileys.com/smoking/5.gif[/img]  ;D

[quote name="NewIndian" post="911242" timestamp="1289985912"]
AW heck 4,000 is a small crowd for us, i can hardley wait to see it if we make it to the 3rd and 4th round. I see the defense getting key stops look at how many stops weve had inside the 10 this year esp recently, i just hope we use bertrand more and give the hugo kid a shot again, he tore central up on that last drive.

Gohlke is now training my son and hes still aggressive, love it!
[/quote]
Its not the same Gohlke...its dereks older brother Chris....just letting you know

I was thinking they would open at 530 since the game is at 700. Last week they opened them at 600 and the game started at 730. But i dont know that for a fact.[quote name="indnfan" post="913065" timestamp="1290192802"]
This question may have been asked but i missed it. Does anybody know what time the gates open??
[/quote]

[quote name="dmeast11111" post="913073" timestamp="1290193515"]
I was thinking they would open at 530 since the game is at 700. Last week they opened them at 600 and the game started at 730. But i dont know that for a fact.[quote author=indnfan link=topic=76075.msg913065#msg913065 date=1290192802]
This question may have been asked but i missed it. Does anybody know what time the gates open??
[/quote]
[/quote]
Thanks!

I can hear the lull of the war drums over by the river as the INDIANS sleep peacefully in preparation for the battle tomorrow night at The Butch!  "Cherokee" and "Geronimo's Fury" can be heard in the whistle of the wind on this cold November night! Sleep well, Indians...tomorrow will bring on a celebration as you apply the warpaint and head to Beaumont on a WarPath to defend your..... Honor.....Pride....Tradition!

Scalp 'em, Indians, Scalp em!

[quote name="badndn" post="914114" timestamp="1290236046"]
Jumbotron at the Butch during the Central Humble game said that the PNG Willis game time is 7:30
This site had the Central Humble game starting at 7:00, but Kickoff was actually at 7:30

I'm confussed???
[/quote]
Get there at 5-6pm and all of your worries will be solved!  (Because if you are trying to wonder what time to get there to get a seat , you better not be trying to wait until the gates open)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin