WO-S vs. Brookshire Royal 2nd Round Predictions? Fri. 7:30

KFDM COOP

dude man fool come on bro everybody know that means Brookshire is better than liberty and WOS will win 63-0 instead of 63-7 duh wow WOS will have no problem whats so ever lol that means nothing Lib lost to Huntingtion 56-28 and Splendora beat them the Lib beat Splendora 49-28 or something close to that anything can happen on any giving night and non-district score of Brookshire v Cleveland has nothing to do with this game in the 2nd round of the texas state playoffs

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="LtXPantherZ" post="907832" timestamp="1289697704"]
dude man fool come on bro everybody know that means Brookshire is better than liberty and WOS will win 63-0 instead of 63-7 duh wow WOS will have no problem whats so ever lol that means nothing Lib lost to Huntingtion 56-28 and Splendora beat them the Lib beat Splendora 49-28 or something close to that anything can happen on any giving night and non-district score of Brookshire v Cleveland has nothing to do with this game in the 2nd round of the texas state playoffs
[/quote]

Testy! Testy!

[quote name="KFDM KERRY COOPER" post="907659" timestamp="1289690006"]
Different team this year and even better next year with all the returning starters.
[/quote]

Coop...you're already talking about NEXT year?  Right now?  We're in the middle of the playoffs NOW. 

BTW...when will your "next year" ever become "this year"?

If we lose in the playoffs, then you gotta say we didn't get it done when we had our chances.  You can't just point to next year.  When will this cycle ever end? Get with the HERE and NOW, will ya? 

[quote name="LtXPantherZ" post="907689" timestamp="1289691260"]
Yes sir, there gunna win state for the next 600 years there the best team ever man you haven't heard? They will beat Brookshire by 900 ya know? Well they might bench Lindsey in the 4th so it could be around 850 but wait they woulnt bench Lindsey because there startes stay in all 4 quarters no matter what so surely they got it by 900 points then the next week Lorena or Athens whichever one, better watch out because guess who's coming? WOS the best team in the world they should put up 7 to 8 hundred thousand points on Athens or Lorena on there way to a state championship in which they win that game 1000-0. GO MUSTANGS  ;)
[/quote]

Well, there is some truth in your post regarding the BR game. Yeah, Im sure that WOS will come out on top.. but where it gets a lil funny is the state championship game. Never forget.. they gotta get past us to get there  ;D ;D BTW: I was at the WOS/Liberty game (Im sure some Liberty fans saw us.. we were sitting on your side in full Kirbyville gear ;) ) and I gotta say to WOS.. the two fumbles inside the 20 yd line could come back to haunt ya'll. It didnt affect the outcome of the game in any way, shape, or form.. but when you do that against a keyed in team.. they will benefit from those mistakes. Keep the ball in your hands.. run hard.. and we'll see you in a few weeks ;D

[quote name="LtXPantherZ" post="907729" timestamp="1289692530"]
Actually the starters and some backups played all night last night the JV had there white helmets on the sidelines so maybee if some JV kids got varsity helmets and played then alright but last night not a single white helmet got in the game so no the varsity scored all of the points my friend but its ok they werent running up the score or anything not even against HJ 73-0 there just so good ya know? like there 9th string is about the same skill level as every other team in the states 1st string thats why they win 73-0 trust me its not because the starters stay in all  4 quarters in games that end at half time thats just absurd
[/quote]
Some of the JV players were given silver helmets last night because they played in a varsity game last week against HJ.  The two running backs we used a lot in the second half (#23 and #35) were JV players. 

[quote name="wildcatfan2000" post="907950" timestamp="1289701961"]
Well, there is some truth in your post regarding the BR game. Yeah, Im sure that WOS will come out on top.. but where it gets a lil funny is the state championship game. Never forget.. they gotta get past us to get there  ;D ;D BTW: I was at the WOS/Liberty game (Im sure some Liberty fans saw us.. we were sitting on your side in full Kirbyville gear ;) ) and I gotta say to WOS.. the two fumbles inside the 20 yd line could come back to haunt ya'll. It didnt affect the outcome of the game in any way, shape, or form.. but when you do that against a keyed in team.. they will benefit from those mistakes. Keep the ball in your hands.. run hard.. and we'll see you in a few weeks ;D
[/quote]

The coaches and players are fully aware of the turnover mistakes in the first quarter.  We really haven't had a turnover pattern all year, but thanks for your concern.  It will get corrected. 

No guarantees for either team as far as making the state title game, or even the regional finals, which is where WO-S and K'ville would meet.  I'm not convinced Kirbyville will beat Coldspring a second time.  WO-S coaches and players are only thinking about BR, and that's the way we like it...the way it should be. 

[quote name="Scooter!" post="908025" timestamp="1289703445"]
that BR running back going to OU right?

anyway, 'Stangs by 3...........
[/quote]

Yes, Brandon Williams is going to OU.  I've heard alot of comparrisons to Adrain Peterson with his running style.  Very punishing runner but I think you're right about WOS winning by 3....pts. ;)  This will be a good game.

[quote name="Lefty99" post="908034" timestamp="1289703656"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=76015.msg908025#msg908025 date=1289703445]

[/quote]

Yes, Brandon Williams is going to OU.  I've heard alot of comparrisons to Adrain Peterson with his running style.  Very punishing runner but I think you're right about WOS winning by 3....pts. ;)  This will be a good game.
[/quote]I hate when people compare RBs going to OU to A.D.      there will be no one like A.D. at OU IMO

that kid broke his collarbone and kept running for a TD. nuff said.  8)

[quote name="Scooter!" post="908063" timestamp="1289704075"]
[quote author=Lefty99 link=topic=76015.msg908034#msg908034 date=1289703656]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=76015.msg908025#msg908025 date=1289703445]

[/quote]

[/quote]I hate when people compare RBs going to OU to A.D.      there will be no one like A.D. at OU IMO

that kid broke his collarbone and kept running for a TD. nuff said.  8)
[/quote]

I hear you but he is a violent runner.  You're right there is no other like AD.

[quote name="wildcatfan2000" post="907950" timestamp="1289701961"]
[quote author=LtXPantherZ link=topic=76015.msg907689#msg907689 date=1289691260]
Yes sir, there gunna win state for the next 600 years there the best team ever man you haven't heard? They will beat Brookshire by 900 ya know? Well they might bench Lindsey in the 4th so it could be around 850 but wait they woulnt bench Lindsey because there startes stay in all 4 quarters no matter what so surely they got it by 900 points then the next week Lorena or Athens whichever one, better watch out because guess who's coming? WOS the best team in the world they should put up 7 to 8 hundred thousand points on Athens or Lorena on there way to a state championship in which they win that game 1000-0. GO MUSTANGS  ;)
[/quote]

[/quote]

Shhhhh!!! were not allowed to say WOS will lose on this site! lol im not going to say this out loud but in my head im thinking that WOS doesn't get past Athens or Lorena which ever team wins, and if they do they will not beat Kirbyville, but i dont want to offend anyone so i wont say that out loud

Pantherz your just a sore loser! You lost friday which means your season is OVER so stop talking about football! All your doing is hating on the team that destroyed ya'll! You have no idea what is going to happen in the coming weeks and neither do we...but i know that the mustangs will show up and give a great battle to any team they face! With that being said no way brookshire beats us this week! We will score atleast 35 and no way they give up near that much! We have a very fast a physical defense that doesnt stop until the final whistle blows! And i believe we have a big advantage in the return games as well!

WOS 35
BR 14

PantherZ,
That's some BOLD statements from someone who doesn't know very much about the stangs. A smart man would not say "will not beat" when your talking about high school teams in the playoffs. Let's just all be happy that our teams made it to the playoffs and if they get beat then so be it. WO-S has had their share of upsets over the years and there have already been some shockers in this 2010 1st round. With that said, I would like to now say good luck to the WO-S Mustangs and the Kirbyville Wildcats, hopefully we will meet again.

BR is a very good team this year like in the years past BIG & FAST and a D1 player in williams. this should be another BIG TEST for the kids at wo-s ,i would say the mustangs have seen some of the best around this year in the likes of KIRBYVILLE and FRIENDSWOOD both teams have outstanding  running backs and QB and both beat us ,but i belive we have got a tich better since then thats my feelings alone. we saw something friday that scares the hell out of me and maybe other fans its the turnovers this is a NO NO in playoffs

[quote name="chs11" post="908181" timestamp="1289705822"]
Maybe this year's brookshire royal squad will play the same role as last year's coldspring trojan squad?, in "upset" fashion? I think so. Brookshire royal-33      wos-30
[/quote]

Mmmmmm....I don't so, Tim.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="908770" timestamp="1289758020"]
[quote author=chs11 link=topic=76015.msg908181#msg908181 date=1289705822]
Maybe this year's brookshire royal squad will play the same role as last year's coldspring trojan squad?, in "upset" fashion? I think so. Brookshire royal-33      wos-30
[/quote]

Mmmmmm....I don't so, Tim.
[/quote]

well in that case, this year's coldspring squad will play the same role as last year's coldspring squad, that is of course, if you can get to the fourth round. he he he

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin