what year was it that wo-s and liberty meet

skipper

[quote name="dayton" post="895563" timestamp="1288802661"]
2006... don't know where it was played though.

60-0 WOS
[/quote]

Believe the game was played at Humble....I can remember going down 1960. That road has got to be the busiest in the nation!!! You go all the way down(almost to 59) then take a left at a Y in the road to get to the stadium. There is, or was, a Conoco?? station at the Y. Believe the road was "Business" hwy1960

[quote name="the-riot07" post="897399" timestamp="1288977442"]
The game was in pasadena and it was earl's senior year because he returned the opening kickoff for a td and the final was 70-0!
[/quote]

UIL site has it at 60-0 ... you may wanna get them to change it.  ;)

http://www2.uiltexas.org/athletics/archives/football/playoff_brackets/06_07/index.html

scroll down to region 3.

dude they played earl thomas... yes the 1st rnd starting draft pick of the seattle seahawks... juss sayin... btw he's on madden 11...beast! unfortuantely i couldnt help the team, (that was the yr. i grad.) too much of a hot head at the time who wanted to fight coaches...smh... we all mature with time tho...

fisherman go play in traffic and playa since ur from liberty i'd sure like to know who u are being as i doubt u were worth anything at all in football... especially if u played for deel. he hasn't had a team worth mentioning until this yr... u suck face it... an if u have a issue.. like i said im from liberty sure it wouldnt be hard to find me

[quote name="dreski" post="900504" timestamp="1289150608"]
[b]fisherman go play in traffic[/b] and playa since ur from liberty i'd sure like to know who u are being as i doubt u were worth anything at all in football... especially if u played for deel. he hasn't had a team worth mentioning until this yr... u suck face it... an if u have a issue.. like i said im from liberty sure it wouldnt be hard to find me
[/quote]

one more reason to ban dreski from the forum.

And, I played for Deel for my senior year..anyways..youre telling me that no player that played under him before this year was "worth mentioning"? I highly disagree. The corner that shutdown Earl Thomas YOUR senior year was a graduate of the class of 2009 not 06. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Facts are facts. And I'm having a hard time believing you even played football for Stewart, Salder, or Peters with a mouth like this.

[quote name="PANTHERPLAYA09" post="900808" timestamp="1289165139"]
[quote author=dreski link=topic=75463.msg900504#msg900504 date=1289150608]
[b]fisherman go play in traffic[/b] and playa since ur from liberty i'd sure like to know who u are being as i doubt u were worth anything at all in football... especially if u played for deel. he hasn't had a team worth mentioning until this yr... u suck face it... an if u have a issue.. like i said im from liberty sure it wouldnt be hard to find me
[/quote]

He's done.

And, I played for Deel for my senior year..anyways..youre telling me that no player that played under him before this year was "worth mentioning"? I highly disagree. The corner that shutdown Earl Thomas YOUR senior year was a graduate of the class of 2009 not 06. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Facts are facts. And I'm having a hard time believing you even played football for Stewart, Salder, or Peters with a mouth like this.
[/quote]

[quote name="PANTHERPLAYA09" post="900808" timestamp="1289165139"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Who shut down Thomas in '06?? lol. He was a running back, not wide reciever. And I dont think there was any shutdown.

[quote name="kicker" post="902555" timestamp="1289326362"]
[quote author=PANTHERPLAYA09 link=topic=75463.msg900808#msg900808 date=1289165139]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Who shut down Thomas in '06?? lol. He was a running back, not wide reciever. And I dont think there was any shutdown.
[/quote]
He definetly played WR that game.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder