LCM @ Nederland / Predictions

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you seen Sonnier from Nederland play?  I'd have to go with this Sonnier in that comparison.  Not only is he a reciever but he can run, throw and defend.  Quite a player if you ask me![quote name="bobbymcgee" post="891664" timestamp="1288453019"]
QBs- Gonzales vs. Forney, adv. LC-M
RBs- Jones/Sezar vs. Benjamin, adv. LC-M
Rec- Sonnier (son-yay) vs. Sonnier (son-yur), adv. LC-M
OLine- Adv. Nederland
DLine- Adv. Nederland
LBs- Even?
DBs- Adv. Nederland
Special Teams- Even
Coaching- Nederland

3 LC-Ms, 4 Nederlands, 2 evens

I wonder how much needing to win by three (potentially) is going to play into this game...
[/quote]

[quote name="outanup" post="891711" timestamp="1288455197"]
[quote author=Beargrowl link=topic=75236.msg891678#msg891678 date=1288453444]
It amazes me all the people on here who think Ned. is going to pull this off.

You have no idea who you're going to be dealing with Friday night!
[/quote]WOW!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o
[/quote]Keep on bumpin them gums bearclaw thats what makes it soooooo great ask P.N.G ;)

[quote name="1696dogs" post="891703" timestamp="1288454518"]
have you seen Sonnier from Nederland play?  I'd have to go with this Sonnier in that comparison.  Not only is he a reciever but he can run, throw and defend.  Quite a player if you ask me![quote author=bobbymcgee link=topic=75236.msg891664#msg891664 date=1288453019]
OLine- Adv. Nederland
DLine- Adv. Nederland
LBs- Even?
DBs- Adv. Nederland
Special Teams- Even
Coaching- Nederland

I wonder how much needing to win by three (potentially) is going to play into this game...
[/quote]
[/quote]

Yes he is quite a player but LC-M's Sonnier can do all that as well. He isn't the only reciever on the team who can burn a secondary, so with the leading receiver in district and a great corps I still give the advantage to LC-M.  Btw I'm glad to see someone get the pronunciation right.

have you seen Sonnier from Nederland play?  I'd have to go with this Sonnier in that comparison.  Not only is he a reciever but he can run, throw and defend.  Quite a player if you ask me!
I definatley Have to agree with you on this one Nederland's Trevin Sonnier is the the better one in this comparison by far! Great role model for the team also. Keep up the great work Trev

[quote name="bobbymcgee" post="891664" timestamp="1288453019"]
OLine- Adv. Nederland
DLine- Adv. Nederland
LBs- Even?
DBs- Adv. Nederland
Special Teams- Even
Coaching- Nederland

[/quote]
I totally disagree with Sonnier vs Sonnier, Nederland Sonnier could be the best player on the field at given time. We will see Friday night. Could even be the disricts MVP

I have a couple of questions:

1)  How many catches did ZSonn have vs Nederland last year when TSonn covered him head-up, man on man all night?  (Nill, if I remember right)

2)  How many TDs does ZSonn have in district play this year?  (TSonn has 10 despite missing one district game)

Bonus question:  How many TD passes has ZSonn [i]thrown[/i] this year?  (TSonn's thrown 2 that I've seen)

[quote name="Razor" post="891870" timestamp="1288466918"]
let me put it this way...I haven't seen Sonnier from LCM play and I am sure he is an outstanding player, but I ain't trading our Sonnier for theirs, no way...Trevin is extremely versatile
[/quote]
Well said, agree. I probably should have framed my post this way.

[quote name="Keeper99" post="891841" timestamp="1288465568"]
I have a couple of questions:

1)  How many catches did ZSonn have vs Nederland last year when TSonn covered him head-up, man on man all night?  (Nill, if I remember right)

2)  How many TDs does ZSonn have in district play this year?  (TSonn has 10 despite missing one district game)

Bonus question:  How many TD passes has ZSonn [i]thrown[/i] this year?  (TSonn's thrown 2 that I've seen)1) ZSon had 4 catches in the game last year despite the rain pouring down all night and the limited pass attack
2)ZSonn has 8 touchdowns on the year all receptions.
Bonus question: ZSonn has no touchdown passes this year, but why would you want anyone else throwing when you have a QB like Gonzales? With that being said ZSonn is 3 for 3 this year with 103 yards passing.

Not satiny who is the better player just letting you know that your statements are inaccurate.

[/quote]

Yes i do think lcm's sonnier is the best reciever in the district.
But anyone who has seen harmon play number 88 can see he is deff. one of the top recievers in the district.
He doesnt have as many yards as sonnier but some of the catches this kids make are just unbelievable.

[quote name="mnkyblud" post="891859" timestamp="1288466280"]
...yep, I'll bet TSonn's daddy can take ZSonn's daddy too.  And there is no question who's momma is the meanest. 

Advantage:  TSonn.  ;D
[/quote]

I've never met TSon's parents so I can't speak about them, but I do know Zack and his parents.

Zack's daddy is a mountain of a man.

Zack's momma may not be the meanest (but I sure wouldn't want to get her mad at me) but she has to be one of the toughest ladies around being a cancer survivor.

I thinks I'll back Zack. ;D

[quote name="Razor" post="891870" timestamp="1288466918"]
let me put it this way...I haven't seen Sonnier from LCM play and I am sure he is an outstanding player, but I ain't trading our Sonnier for theirs, no way...Trevin is extremely versatile
[/quote]

You would have to throw in too many other players to get an even trade for Zack Sonnier anyway.  ;D ;)

[quote name="Slam14" post="892542" timestamp="1288495437"]
[quote author=Razor link=topic=75236.msg891870#msg891870 date=1288466918]
[/quote]

You would have to throw in too many other players to get an even trade for Zack Sonnier anyway.   ;D ;)
[/quote]

We will know Friday night and the continue the discusion.

I have to respectfully disagree with Nederland having the advantage between the two coaching staffs.  Neumann is a great coach, but Crouch has my vote with what he has done with that program.  Crouch is a tremendous coach and even better person!!

No disrespect for Crouch, but how long has he been at  LCM? When you do it for 10 plus years then you can talk about his time as a head coach. There have been a lot of coaches that have done it for one year at LCM, what happens when the talent graduates and you are left with the less talented, can you win then? Maybe he can, maybe he can't only time will tell.

Nobody is arguing dan hooks, and Barbay, however last year was Larry Neumanns only losing season in 17 years...yet we put it together to make the playoffs after losing 3 qbs..during that time Neumanns bulldogs have missed the playoffs only three (3) times....that is pretty good in my book and most schools would like to say that they have made the playoffs that often...I remember when LCM went undefeated many years ago
won a playoff game and lost one....yet that coach could not keep it going......how great the lcm coach is will not be decided by one good year.

Like most fans, most Bulldog fans were more than likey dogging (pardon the pun) Nuemann after that one losing season ;D Listening to what fans say about coaches means absolutely nothing!! If Nuemann misses the playoffs this year you will have fans that won't care about the 16 winning seasons, and blame the coaches. . ;) The LCM program was on a 18 game losing streak when Coach Crouch came in, if you don't think he can coach after the turn around this staff has brought about then you just don't want to believe. Also the sub-varsity teams were losing too so that throws out the arguement it is just talent. This staff can coach whether some bulldog fan still needs some time to figure it out or not!! ;D :D

Actually oldollie last year we still enjoyed getting into the playoffs even with our fourth qb....try that sometime...and no one over here wants
Coach Neumann going anywhere....most over here just call him larry cause he is just as good a man as he is a coach, he is incredibily proactive
in our community...so you would be wrong assumming the homefolks over here were upset with him last year..we're a tighter group over here than to act like that. Maybe that is how you would play it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder