*WO-S vs. BC Updates 6PM..28-0 WO-S Wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="Cowboys8" post="885825" timestamp="1287884555"]
Yeah see what happens this year bleed orange. Wos has no discipline yeah they beat us bad but y'all will never win it all cause there no discipline.  
[/quote]

;D ;D Yes, if we beat you guys the red sea will part.

[quote name="SetxFootball" post="886539" timestamp="1287959274"]
Well congrats Mustangs on the win. Yall beat us fair. I just love how people hate on BC so much.. We will never get respect from anyone,, witch i guess is okay we never have anyways.
[/quote]

because respect is earned not demanded... instead of talking about it, be about it and you MAY end up with some respect.

[quote name="venom33" post="886549" timestamp="1287959649"]
[quote author=SetxFootball link=topic=74958.msg886539#msg886539 date=1287959274]
Well congrats Mustangs on the win. Yall beat us fair. I just love how people hate on BC so much.. We will never get respect from anyone,, witch i guess is okay we never have anyways.
[/quote]

because respect is earned not demanded... instead of talking about it, be about it and you MAY end up with some respect.
[/quote]

We could have beat WOS and people would still put BC down and make excusses like this is the weakest district in the state of Texas.

[quote author=SetxFootball link=topic=74958.msg886539#msg886539 date=1287959274]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Preach on Brother venom!

As is the case when WOS plays HJ, OF, BC & HF, the game is over before the opening kickoff.  Silsbee is the only 21-3A team whose players honestly believe there's a slim chance to compete with WOS. 

IMO, WOS beats those teams like a drum year in and year out for two reasons.  First, their non-district schedule is as tough as it gets.  Coach Hooks is probably the only 3A coach in the state whose non-district schedule is that tough.  These are the only games that challenge the Mustangs before the playoffs.  They may get knocked around every now and then in those games, but they come away from those games with alot of wins and a whole lot of confidence.  Second, their swagger beats the inferior teams the day WOS is typed on their schedule.  Teams look at their annual matchup and know there's not a chance to win.  When you don't truly believe you can win, you won't.  Unless it's a playoff team that doesn't have a 21-year losing streak against the Stangs, it should be a crime to talk trash the week before playing WOS.     

[quote name="Gasilla" post="886734" timestamp="1287976128"]
Did this game ever get broadcast on KFDM.com? If so, is the link still up or did they take it down?
[/quote]

Gas, you have to watch it at the designated time. It aired on their site at 6pm tonight. It is not archived.

You should have DVR'd it last night. ;D

[quote name="SetxFootball" post="886539" timestamp="1287959274"]
I just love how people hate on BC so much.. We will never get respect from anyone,, witch i guess is okay we never have anyways.
[/quote] People do us the same way in Chester. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it,anyway do you really care?

[/quote]

[/quote]

so you are saying none of the kids on the WOS respected the BC football game going in?
if not, then idk what in the hell Hooks is coaching over there outside of football.
you should respect EVERYONE that has the nerve to compete against you. doesn't matter if it is an 0-10 team or 10-0 team! the 10-0 team respects the 0-10 just as much as anyone else. there is no difference with the kids on the field other than the TEAMS record...
you give respect to get it.
you and a hand full of WOS fans never respect anyone that plays vs yall, and for some reason yall hate on BC 10x more...
and with how BC has played all season long, i think they would earn ANYONES respect!

[quote name="FootballFan96" post="886785" timestamp="1287979627"]
[quote author=venom33 link=topic=74958.msg886549#msg886549 date=1287959649]
[/quote]

[/quote]

so you are saying none of the kids on the WOS respected the BC football game going in?
if not, then idk what in the heck Hooks is coaching over there outside of football.
you should respect EVERYONE that has the nerve to compete against you. doesn't matter if it is an 0-10 team or 10-0 team! the 10-0 team respects the 0-10 just as much as anyone else. there is no difference with the kids on the field other than the TEAMS record...
you and a hand full of WOS fans never respect anyone that plays vs yall, and for some reason yall hate on BC 10x more...
and with how BC has played all season long, i think they would earn ANYONES respect!
[/quote]

ok I have tried to keep my mouth shut but just can't anymore. First of all don't come with that crap about "what is Hooks coaching over here? He is coaching boys into young men, discipline and really good football. Others should try it.

Second what you fail to understand is that the players and what they have done on the field is respected. The problem is the parent/fans that get on here and run their mouths and disrespect WOS when yall have never even beaten us. Just about every year we go through this with yall. Sure we have a few that can't give compliments when they are due but so do most supporters.

We respect the effort. As a matter of fact I personally saw about 5 Mustangs go chase down Menard and pat him on the helmet. Now if that's not giving a kid his respect I don't know what is. Menard played hard all night. I'm sure he is feeling it today but he never quit.

So keep your little comments about what we and coach Hooks are teaching to yourself. You won't get much support or respect by disrespecting one of the best coaches in the State.

Tony Dallas

[quote name="td" post="886850" timestamp="1288007907"]
[quote author=FootballFan96 link=topic=74958.msg886785#msg886785 date=1287979627]
[/quote]

[/quote]

if not, then idk what in the heck Hooks is coaching over there outside of football.
[/quote]

ok I have tried to keep my mouth shut but just can't anymore. First of all don't come with that crap about "what is Hooks coaching over here? He is coaching boys into young men, discipline and really good football. Others should try it.

Second what you fail to understand is that the players and what they have done on the field is respected. The problem is the parent/fans that get on here and run their mouths and disrespect WOS when yall have never even beaten us. Just about every year we go through this with yall. Sure we have a few that can't give compliments when they are due but so do most supporters.

We respect the effort. As a matter of fact I personally saw about 5 Mustangs go chase down Menard and pat him on the helmet. Now if that's not giving a kid his respect I don't know what is. Menard played hard all night. I'm sure he is feeling it today but he never quit.

So keep your little comments about what we and coach Hooks are teaching to yourself. You won't get much support or respect by disrespecting one of the best coaches in the State.

Tony Dallas
[/quote]

Excellent post, T!!!

[quote name="td" post="886850" timestamp="1288007907"]
[quote author=FootballFan96 link=topic=74958.msg886785#msg886785 date=1287979627]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Tony Dallas
[/quote]

Exactly. Where in the wortld did we say that the players didnt respect yall? Your making things up. Our Coaches teach those kids to respect everyone. That is on of the backbones of our program.

[quote name="kicker" post="886910" timestamp="1288015237"]
[quote author=td link=topic=74958.msg886850#msg886850 date=1288007907]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Tony Dallas
[/quote]

Exactly. Where in the wortld did we say that the players didnt respect yall? Your making things up. Our Coaches teach those kids to respect everyone. That is on of the backbones of our program.
[/quote]

Nobody did, if you look at where this started, it was a BC poster CLAIMING that they get no respect.  They run their pie holes about the lack of class and take their obligatory shots at Coach Hooks, which by the way if Mustang fans would have made such posts about opposing coaches, I'd be deluged with pms by you to take their posts down and ban them on sight but I have NEVER received such a request from Mustang fans.  Then when we rise in response, we are called classless, obnoxious, and, this was a new one, hoity, toity.  I know that y'all are mad because the dreams of upset dancing in your heads were dashed by a defense the likes you have seen maybe only one other time this year, but y'all better get the thoughts geared for the future because I hear that some folks from Orangefield are looking for a playoff spot.

In all honesty, I know that the WOS coaches and players respected the BC football team to a point, but it is hard for WOS fans (and maybe the players and coaches themselves) to have total respect for a team they have dominated over the years.

WOS is now 21-0 against BC, averaging 44 points a game while only giving up 9 points a game, with 7 shutouts. BC get's shutout a third of the time against WOS.

When some BC fans start talking smack before the games with the Stangs, you can only expect for it to be dished back heavily from the Mustang fans and rightly so.

I think that, consistently, the kids on the field respect each other, much as the gladiators of old respected each other.  THey knew that they would have to battle each other, even though they may have been friends in the training arena. 

So, who doesn't get respected?

1.  Loudmouths on this site that ran their mouths at work the past week, who hate the tase of crow feathers in their mouths.  They have to let thier frustration out somewhere, so they come on this site, and stir the pot.  They can't wear their letterman's jackets anymore, but they play the game in their brains, and there, they always win.

2.  People who mistake a football game for crime city central.  Y'all know what I am talking about...

3.  People who can't seem to understand that all of this is a GAME!  It's not a religion, it's not a fight between kingdoms, where one must hate the other side CONSISTENTLY to show how much they belong.  In this football season, there was no lines respected when one of their own, a gladiator, fell on the field.  BC, LC-M, Orangefield, Vidor, all of us came together to honor that young man, and still honor him.  To those who forget the lesson of Reggie, then, maybe you need to learn what respect is...all the young men in pads who play the game know what it is...they show that respect to each other...it's time we followed the example.

[quote name="elhector1" post="886968" timestamp="1288019360"]
I think that, consistently, the kids on the field respect each other, much as the gladiators of old respected each other.  THey knew that they would have to battle each other, even though they may have been friends in the training arena. 

1.  Loudmouths on this site that ran their mouths at work the past week, who hate the tase of crow feathers in their mouths.  They have to let thier frustration out somewhere, so they come on this site, and stir the pot.  They can't wear their letterman's jackets anymore, but they play the game in their brains, and there, they always win.

2.  People who mistake a football game for crime city central.  Y'all know what I am talking about...

3.  People who can't seem to understand that all of this is a GAME!  It's not a religion, it's not a fight between kingdoms, where one must hate the other side CONSISTENTLY to show how much they belong.  In this football season, there was no lines respected when one of their own, a gladiator, fell on the field.  BC, LC-M, Orangefield, Vidor, all of us came together to honor that young man, and still honor him.  To those who forget the lesson of Reggie, then, maybe you need to learn what respect is...all the young men in pads who play the game know what it is...they show that respect to each other...it's time we followed the example.
[/quote]

Great post Hector. I do have one thing, I bet I can still fit in my letterman jacket. ;D

[quote name="elhector1" post="887004" timestamp="1288020448"]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=74958.msg886986#msg886986 date=1288019878]
Oh, and by the way, your post sounds like a homily ;) ;D
[/quote]

I threw holy water on your post...it sizzled... ;D

Thanks, kick!

BTW, thanks for kinda outing me...lol... :D
[/quote]

You have to come out of the closet sometime or another..... :D :D ;D

[quote name="elhector1" post="886968" timestamp="1288019360"]

[/quote]

Good post Hector... soo true!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder