*WO-S vs. BC Updates 6PM..28-0 WO-S Wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="kicker" post="886980" timestamp="1288019722"]
[quote author=elhector1 link=topic=74958.msg886968#msg886968 date=1288019360]
I think that, consistently, the kids on the field respect each other, much as the gladiators of old respected each other.  THey knew that they would have to battle each other, even though they may have been friends in the training arena. 

So, who doesn't get respected?

1.  Loudmouths on this site that ran their mouths at work the past week, who hate the tase of crow feathers in their mouths.  They have to let thier frustration out somewhere, so they come on this site, and stir the pot.  They can't wear their letterman's jackets anymore, but they play the game in their brains, and there, they always win.

2.  People who mistake a football game for crime city central.  Y'all know what I am talking about...

3.  People who can't seem to understand that all of this is a GAME!  It's not a religion, it's not a fight between kingdoms, where one must hate the other side CONSISTENTLY to show how much they belong.  In this football season, there was no lines respected when one of their own, a gladiator, fell on the field.  BC, LC-M, Orangefield, Vidor, all of us came together to honor that young man, and still honor him.  To those who forget the lesson of Reggie, then, maybe you need to learn what respect is...all the young men in pads who play the game know what it is...they show that respect to each other...it's time we followed the example.
[/quote]

Great post Hector. I do have one thing, I bet I can still fit in my letterman jacket. ;D
[/quote]

I cannot fit in mine any more. Not even close. LOL!!!! ;D ;D

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member