Beaumont Central at Little Cypress-Mauriceville Game Thread/Central Wins

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That d-line of central is good.
They never stop the pursuit on the qb.
Heard is a good running back great at finding the holes and exploding through them.
Just wondering where the officating crew was from.
I would suggest that noone from around here would use that crew.
They were horrible for both teams. Im not making an excuse for the bears because of the officating was bad
We just couldnt stop the run...numerous times they would hit heard behind or at the line of scrimmage and couldnt take him down
Lol i didnt know two guys could go into motion at the same time. lol
Even my mom knew that.

[b]Copied from another thread...[/b]

BEAUMONT CENTRAL JAGUARS (3-2, 2-0)
Date          Opponent                                Result
Aug. 27  at  Port Arthur Memorial, 7:00 p.m.    L, 0-38
Sept. 3  at  Beaumont West Brook, 7:00 p.m.  L, 7-55
Sept. 11    Galveston Ball, 6:00 p.m.            W, 31-10
Sept. 17 OPEN 
Sept. 24    Beaumont Ozen, 7:30 p.m.*        W, 41-14
Oct. 1  at  Livingston, 7:30 p.m.*                W, 28-21 (OT)

LITTLE CYPRESS-MAURICEVILLE BEARS (5-0, 2-0)
Date          Opponent                                  Result
Aug. 26 at  Goose Creek Memorial, 7:00 p.m.  W, 24-14
Sept. 3      Nacogdoches, 7:00 p.m.              W, 63-53
Sept. 10 at Conroe Caney Creek, 7:00 p.m.    W, 48-24
Sept. 17 OPEN 
Sept. 24    Lumberton, 7:30 p.m.*                W, 45-0
Oct. 1 at    Beaumont Ozen, 7:30 p.m.*          W, 24-15

I could sit here and compare these schedules.  The fact that we (Central) gave up 93 points to two highly talented teams (Memorial & WB) and that you'll (LC-M) have not played ANYONE of that caliber.  The fact that we schedule up and not schedule down, (take WO-S) off of your schedule.  The fact that our oppositions total records are (15-11) and you'lls (10-15) with the best being from Lumberton.  The fact that your record is "pretty" (5-0) and ours has some blemishes (3-2).  But what would that prove.

We can sit here and say that prior to the season starting, everyone was saying that the road for district goes through PN-G.  Well if thats the case, i like that road.  Everyone predicted that Livingston would hand us our first district loss and that Livingston would go on to take the crown, well that didn't happen last night.  You beat Lumberton, who had a good 3 year run.  You beat Ozen, what I call our Basketball school.  Holla at me when you beat Central, Nederland, PN-G, Livingston and even Vidor on a consitant basis.  Holla at me when you make it past the 2nd round or even past the 1st round of the playoffs.  Until then, you are just the other school in Orange County.  But what would that prove.

Us at Central know how it feels to always be picked against, be the underdog, non-favorite.  No score prediction needed, we will prove it on the field.  To all my Central fans, be there early and be loud cause apparently we still have something to prove.

[b]I forwarned all of you Bear fans...  [/b]

[quote name="Big Ford" post="870010" timestamp="1286598473"]

Date           Opponent                                 Result
Sept. 3  at  Beaumont West Brook, 7:00 p.m.   L, 7-55
Sept. 11     Galveston Ball, 6:00 p.m.             W, 31-10
Sept. 17 OPEN 
Sept. 24     Beaumont Ozen, 7:30 p.m.*         W, 41-14
Oct. 1   at  Livingston, 7:30 p.m.*                 W, 28-21 (OT)

Aug. 26 at  Goose Creek Memorial, 7:00 p.m.   W, 24-14
Sept. 3      Nacogdoches, 7:00 p.m.               W, 63-53
Sept. 10 at Conroe Caney Creek, 7:00 p.m.     W, 48-24
Sept. 17 OPEN 
Sept. 24     Lumberton, 7:30 p.m.*                 W, 45-0

I could sit here and compare these schedules.  The fact that we (Central) gave up 93 points to two highly talented teams (Memorial & WB) and that you'll (LC-M) have not played ANYONE of that caliber.  The fact that we schedule up and not schedule down, (take WO-S) off of your schedule.  The fact that our oppositions total records are (15-11) and you'lls (10-15) with the best being from Lumberton.  The fact that your record is "pretty" (5-0) and ours has some blemishes (3-2).  But what would that prove.

We can sit here and say that prior to the season starting, everyone was saying that the road for district goes through PN-G.  Well if thats the case, i like that road.  Everyone predicted that Livingston would hand us our first district loss and that Livingston would go on to take the crown, well that didn't happen last night.  You beat Lumberton, who had a good 3 year run.  You beat Ozen, what I call our Basketball school.  Holla at me when you beat Central, Nederland, PN-G, Livingston and even Vidor on a consitant basis.  Holla at me when you make it past the 2nd round or even past the 1st round of the playoffs.  Until then, you are just the other school in Orange County.  But what would that prove.

Us at Central know how it feels to always be picked against, be the underdog, non-favorite.  No score prediction needed, we will prove it on the field.  To all my Central fans, be there early and be loud cause apparently we still have something to prove.

[/quote]
Noone every doubted centrals talent. I have never heard of central always being the underdog or non-favorite.
The difference in the game was heard. We just couldnt bring him down.

[quote name="utguy09" post="870020" timestamp="1286598717"]
[quote author=Big Ford link=topic=74162.msg870010#msg870010 date=1286598473]

Date           Opponent                                 Result
Sept. 3  at  Beaumont West Brook, 7:00 p.m.   L, 7-55
Sept. 11     Galveston Ball, 6:00 p.m.             W, 31-10
Sept. 17 OPEN 
Sept. 24     Beaumont Ozen, 7:30 p.m.*         W, 41-14
Oct. 1   at  Livingston, 7:30 p.m.*                 W, 28-21 (OT)

Aug. 26 at  Goose Creek Memorial, 7:00 p.m.   W, 24-14
Sept. 3      Nacogdoches, 7:00 p.m.               W, 63-53
Sept. 10 at Conroe Caney Creek, 7:00 p.m.     W, 48-24
Sept. 17 OPEN 
Sept. 24     Lumberton, 7:30 p.m.*                 W, 45-0

[/quote]
Noone every doubted centrals talent. I have never heard of central always being the underdog or non-favorite.
[b]The difference in the game was heard. We just couldnt bring him down.[/b]
[/quote]I admit heard was a big problem, but so was our D when it mattered. I must say, when we got your QB in the second half, he impressed me with his poise. He never quit. #9 is good. Good game Bears

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siya
    Newest Member
    siya