Vidor At PN-G Predictions

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HeyLucky, why don't you come ref the game. Every time a mid county team beats somebody, which is alot of times (From past to present) it has to be because of the refs. I've seen bad calls at alot of non PNG football games, I don't hear people crying that the refs won the football game for the other team. You must be from one of those schools that are jealous of mid county. I don't blame you when 8,000 to 10,000 people fill the stands all the time, and you see like 90 year old people show up wearing purple or black and gold, it's amazing. Go whine to somebody else. :cry:

Lucky is just mad cuz his "new district champs" lumberton raiders are 1-3 in district and have no chance at the playoffs. Vidor even tho they are also 1-3 will play us tough, even w/o playoffs but we will win, i cannot remember the last time we lost to them, and yes Begnaud is out for the rest of the season cuz of a cheap shot in the endzone by lumberton with a seperated shoulder.

BTW NDNS by 10

I think Vidor is the better team but...................At PNG ?

You know all the Refs at the Reservation are related to the players

( uncles' date=' Dads, Brothers, etc.) I might have to pick the Indians in a close one.[/quote']

Now, if that were true, we woulda beat Ned, now wouldn't we??

We can always hope though.

Lucky is just mad cuz his "new district champs" lumberton raiders are 1-3 in district and have no chance at the playoffs. Vidor even tho they are also 1-3 will play us tough' date=' even w/o playoffs but we will win, i cannot remember the last time we lost to them, and yes Begnaud is out for the rest of the season cuz of a cheap shot in the endzone by lumberton with a seperated shoulder.

BTW NDNS by 10[/quote']

Vidor beat PNG in 2002 I think, it was PNG's 100 homecoming or something and Vidor won 10-7.

Lucky is just mad cuz his "new district champs" lumberton raiders are 1-3 in district and have no chance at the playoffs. Vidor even tho they are also 1-3 will play us tough' date=' even w/o playoffs but we will win, i cannot remember the last time we lost to them, and yes Begnaud is out for the rest of the season cuz of a cheap shot in the endzone by lumberton with a seperated shoulder.

BTW NDNS by 10[/quote']

You obviously don't read that well, or you have short term memory loss.

Or else you could figure out that I am not from Lumberton !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder