Evadale V West Hardin

True Blue

Guest Crazy Dave
[quote name="small.town.kid" post="852279" timestamp="1285013329"]
if west hardin comes 2 play i say west hardin wins 28-14 but if they play like they did last week then i say WH-16 Evadale-13
[/quote]

Tell me what are you smoking???

In my limited number of years in Evadale (only my 9th homecoming) the Rebels have always shown up for a homecoming game. They have played some easy teams and some more difficult one's, like I believe WH will be. I do believe that the Rebels comoe out on top this Friday. No score prediction from me, but I will stick with the Rebels winning and giving the homecoming crowd another win.

Coach Willaims has the team in a good place as they will get a week off before starting district play on Oct 8th. The Rebels have a goal and that is to win the district and then win playoff games. I don't see any change to that and the next couple of months I believe will be pretty exciting in Rebeland!

I'm looking forward to seeing my Oilers play the way I know they can, cutting back on all the turnovers & penalties.  If they manage to do that, I believe this will be a good close game, but if not, then us Oiler fans are in for another long night.

In my opinion, West Hardin went into the Kountze game with too much confidence in themselves.  Hopefully, after two losses in a row, they'll show up in Evadale ready to play hard & smart football.

Good luck and go get Oilers.

[quote name="BIGMO44" post="853402" timestamp="1285128584"]
[quote author=apiolar link=topic=73215.msg853337#msg853337 date=1285121156]
if the carruthers kid from west hardin can get around the corner and run the sidelines evadale is in trouble. that kid runs like a deer
[/quote]Keep in mind that all the Evadale players are avid deer hunters.
[/quote]
;D ;D ;D

if the carruthers kid from west hardin can get around the corner and run the sidelines evadale is in trouble. that kid runs like a deer
[/quote]
Yep  ;D

[/quote] :) ;)

[quote name="ruffdaddy281" post="854267" timestamp="1285255830"]
I know people from Evadale. We're not worried.

WH 27
Eva 12
[/quote] :D Evadale has not allowed 27 points in 4 games all put together, I dont see them giving up 27 points to anyone before playoffs. If you know people form Evadale you must not know them very well ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder