WOS 42 - FW 38

[quote name="panamamyers" post="836118" timestamp="1283308147"]
Book it.
[/quote]

OMG - you cocky arrogant WOS fan! Oh my bad, we only say that to FW fans when they make a prediction. You expect a lot of points. I predict 42-28 FW. Despite what Gassy thinks, I have only predicted a 14 point win, and I am sticking to it!! Should be fun, see ya Friday.

[quote name="panamamyers" post="836133" timestamp="1283308716"]
Listen fwstangs...
Get out your pen, get out your book, write it down...
42 - 38 WOS
Take that to the bank and use it as collateral, because it's as good as gold.
[/quote]

Can you give me the scores of this weekends college games, I may need some money after Friday night!! Love the confidence and do not get offended by that, unlike the WOS poster I have been debating all week!

[quote name="fwstangs" post="836129" timestamp="1283308545"]
[quote author=panamamyers link=topic=72303.msg836118#msg836118 date=1283308147]
Book it.
[/quote]

OMG - you cocky arrogant WOS fan! Oh my bad, we only say that to FW fans when they make a prediction. You expect a lot of points. I predict 42-28 FW. Despite what Gassy thinks, I have only predicted a 14 point win, and I am sticking to it!! Should be fun, see ya Friday.
[/quote]

Dude, do you REALLY want to keep this going??????

[quote name="Gasilla" post="836174" timestamp="1283311117"]
[quote author=fwstangs link=topic=72303.msg836129#msg836129 date=1283308545]
Book it.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Sarcasm Gassy, sarcasm. You should be very familiar with it!! Plenty of  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="fwstangs" post="836188" timestamp="1283312048"]
[quote author=Gasilla link=topic=72303.msg836174#msg836174 date=1283311117]
[quote author=fwstangs link=topic=72303.msg836129#msg836129 date=1283308545]
Book it.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Sarcasm Gassy, sarcasm. You should be very familiar with it!! Plenty of  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Wow! Straight over your head... LOL

Panama... this getting old man. I'm not gonna bite anymore. Sorry, I know it's entertaining you and all, but it's gettin old. Even for me... :D

IF FW can stop the big plays maybe thay have a chance friday. i truly belive it will come down to who is in better shape .i also feel that this will not be a  high scoreing game .i do belive wo-s will use up as much on the 25 sec clock as thay can. i am just hopeing for a good game by both teams.

[quote name="skipper" post="836316" timestamp="1283351992"]
[b]IF FW can stop the big plays maybe thay have a chance friday.[/b] i truly belive it will come down to who is in better shape .i also feel that this will not be a  high scoreing game .i do belive wo-s will use up as much on the 25 sec clock as thay can. i am just hopeing for a good game by both teams.
[/quote]

both teams will have to stop the big play.... Fwood always has 3 or 4 a game.

#5 is a home run threat at any time, even against WOS.

[quote name="Cardinal Supporter" post="836325" timestamp="1283353557"]
[quote author=panamamyers link=topic=72303.msg836133#msg836133 date=1283308716]
Listen fwstangs...
Get out your pen, get out your book, write it down...
42 - 38 WOS
Take that to the bank and use it as collateral, because it's as good as gold.
[/quote]

This holds as much credence as BC Card saying Vidor won't score against BC.
[/quote]

I'm going to go stake down my PIGS...I don't want them flying off.... ;D

[quote name="skipper" post="836316" timestamp="1283351992"]
IF FW can stop the big plays maybe thay have a chance friday. i truly belive it will come down to who is in better shape .i also feel that this will not be a  high scoreing game .i do belive wo-s will use up as much on the 25 sec clock as thay can. i am just hopeing for a good game by both teams.
[/quote]

Agreed, we did give up 3 big plays - Diggs, Diggs, Diggs. I do not know about high scoring, I never predict and then it happens, ie Angleton. We shall see. In my mind if the FW Oline keeps the pressure of Maetzold, we will be able to do some damage passing. If not the WOS DB's will lock us down. On the other side - our dline has the get penetration and we have to hold the edges! Will be fun.

the WAR ROOM here in west oange has been very besy. your QB holds the key to this game he is very good and smart kid we all know this .as for your RB he likes to run behind your big OL and he is not
slow  :).now back to your QB like i said SMART,if he has no one open he starts looking someplace to run behind your big OL,if he cant run he likes to dump it off to the short man SMART move.

[quote name="skipper" post="836344" timestamp="1283356117"]
the WAR ROOM here in west oange has been very besy. your QB holds the key to this game he is very good and smart kid we all know this .as for your RB he likes to run behind your big OL and he is not
slow  :).now back to your QB like i said SMART,if he has no one open he starts looking someplace to run behind your big OL,if he cant run he likes to dump it off to the short man SMART move.
[/quote]

That's pure genius right there.

[/quote]

Thanks - one of my sons best friends. When Karam left, everybody was all distraught. I told everyone who would listen, Maetzold will be very very good. In veiled terms I said - he is much better than Karam. Karam was a solid HS qb, but Peter shows the patience, calmness and pocket prescence that few HS qb's show. His recruiting will pick up as the season progresses. TCU ,UH, RIce, or SMU should grab him now!! He is much better than the Lamar kid we scrimmaged who has committed to UH! In addition, great kid 4.0 student, very high SAT scores. But - he is not invincible, just giving you some background.

[/quote]

Picked up on your sarcasm, but chose to ignore it. He is very SMART as I said in the earlier post. Taking the high road on this one, we are talking about an 17 year old kid.

I’ve enjoyed a few select comments regarding the playful banter until now…WOW; this is getting a bit ridiculous folks. It's fun to make our setxsports predictions, throw a little smack talk around etc. but to over analyze a non-district HIGH SCHOOL football-game (that neither coach really wanted to play) is simply getting old. Let the fans be fans, players be themselves and well, coaches do whatever the heck they do?! Let the best group of Mustangs WIN! Go 'Stangs (WO-S that is).  ;)

[quote name="fwstangs" post="836361" timestamp="1283358353"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=72303.msg836344#msg836344 date=1283356117]
[/quote]

Picked up on your sarcasm, but chose to ignore it. He is very SMART as I said in the earlier post. Taking the high road on this one, we are talking about an 17 year old kid.
[/quote]

skipper wasn't being sarcastic. He means what he says although, many times exactly what he is trying to say is almost unknown... LOL

Im not making any predictions. I will, however, let you FW posters know that we are not Angleton. We are WOS. Comparing our team to other teams is not a smart. We bring it. We walk, not talk. We may not win, but get your popcorn ready, because your about to see who WOS is and why we are very well respected.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami