WOS 42 - FW 38

i think by the end of the game fw qb will know who #5 is on the defensive side of the ball for wos i look for him to have a few interceptions for wos... his has the same skills that earl thomas use to have on defence for wos but not quiet the size that earl had.. but i look for him to have a good night if fw passes the ball his way any

[quote name="fbfan09" post="836424" timestamp="1283363002"]
i think by the end of the game fw qb will know who #5 is on the defensive side of the ball for wos i look for him to have a few interceptions for wos... his has the same skills that earl thomas use to have on defence for wos but not quiet the size that earl had.. but i look for him to have a good night if fw passes the ball his way any
[/quote]

I think all of our DB's will be tested on Friday. ;)

[quote name="OrangeFBfan" post="836378" timestamp="1283359349"]
I’ve enjoyed a few select comments regarding the playful banter until now…WOW; this is getting a bit ridiculous folks. It's fun to make our setxsports predictions, throw a little smack talk around etc. but to over analyze a non-district HIGH SCHOOL football-game (that neither coach really wanted to play) is simply getting old. Let the fans be fans, players be themselves and well, coaches do whatever the heck they do?! Let the best group of Mustangs WIN! Go 'Stangs (WO-S that is).  ;)
[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback. What do you mean neither coach really wanted to play?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont