Saturday Headlines 9/4/10

[b][size=16pt]THE HILL? WHAT HILL?
LUMBERTON ACCUSED OF ABUSING ENDANGERED EAGLES.
WESTBROOK AND CENTRAL GO TOE TO TOE ONLY TO REALIZE THE ONLY WINNER IS BUTCH.
NEDERLAND PROVES TO BE UN[color=crimson]PATRIOT[/color]IC.
PNG AVENGES LOSS BY STARTING SOCCER SEASON EARLY.  ;)
HARDIN FORCED TO BUY NEW SCOREBOARD TO SHOW MORE THAN 56 POINTS, LUMBERTON FOLLOWS SUIT.
LIONS DECIMATE BULLDOGS? REPORTER FOUND TO BE LYIN'.
MUSTANGS WIN! MUSTANGS WIN!
PIRATES SAIL INTO BRIDGE CITY, BREAK MAST ON THE DRAW BRIDGE.
DAYTON SCORES TWELVE TIMES IN A HARD FOUGHT BATTLE BEFORE REALIZING THEIR WEEK IS OPEN.  :o :D[/size][/b]

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="835232" timestamp="1283209085"]
[b][size=16pt]THE HILL? WHAT HILL?
LUMBERTON ACCUSED OF ABUSING ENDANGERED EAGLES.
WESTBROOK AND CENTRAL GO TOE TO TOE ONLY TO REALIZE THE ONLY WINNER IS BUTCH.
NEDERLAND PROVES TO BE UN[color=crimson]PATRIOT[/color]IC.
PNG AVENGES LOSS BY STARTING SOCCER SEASON EARLY.  ;)
HARDIN FORCED TO BUY NEW SCOREBOARD TO SHOW MORE THAN 56 POINTS, LUMBERTON FOLLOWS SUIT.
LIONS DECIMATE BULLDOGS? REPORTER FOUND TO BE LYIN'.
MUSTANGS WIN! MUSTANGS WIN!
PIRATES SAIL INTO BRIDGE CITY, BREAK MAST ON THE DRAW BRIDGE.
DAYTON SCORES TWELVE TIMES IN A HARD FOUGHT BATTLE BEFORE REALIZING THEIR WEEK IS OPEN.  :o :D[/size][/b]
[/quote] :o :o :D :D

After being in the hospital bed since Friday night, a Beaumont man wakes up and speaks of a vision.  West Brook will beat Central by 2 TD's and not 4...

Looks like North Shore ran out of horse power

Team shows their manors by 'Humble'ly beating their opponent

Obedience school in LaPorte teaching Bulldogs to become Geesehounds

What's that Rumbleing?  It's just the L-Train back on track after spending a year in the shop.

Scientist found a new way to prevent cougar attacks.  Play the Cherokee song and watch them fall over and die.

In Nederland Tx, the QB controversy continues...

In other news, Bear Maulings been reported at a local football stadium.  Animal control called in

Somebody has to win... Anahuac scores a safety with no time left...  win 2-0

Battle of the houscats.  The ones from Orangefield wins.

No Jeremy Johnson needed to rout Cleveland

The Eagles fly high.  The SETX message board becomes vacant all of a sudden

Looks like the Mustangs from Friendswood are quarterhorses...

[u][color=red][b]SGT REY'S CHRONICLE[/b][/color][/u]

The[color=goldenrod] OZEN [/color]layer fry the [color=red]TITANS[/color] !!! [color=goldenrod]Panthers[/color] seen eatin [color=red]Fried [color=black]Scooter [/color]and Fried [color=black]Goat[/color][/color]!

In other news:

BISD plans on building a [color=red]Beaumont Bowl [/color]Trophy 60 feet tall in front of [color=blue]West Brook[/color]...Dr. Thomas has an idea to rename trophy ....

[color=red]Bridge City[/color] drops the rainbow bridge on [color=black]Pirates[/color]...all bodies still not recovered...

A bunch of small schools played, but we ran out of room...had to post coupons...

Coupons for [color=red]FRIED[/color] [color=black]SCOOTER[/color] and [color=red]FRIED[/color] [color=black]GOAT[/color]...[color=red]50% off all leg quarters[/color]..

[quote name="SgtRey" post="835387" timestamp="1283220994"]

The[color=goldenrod] OZEN [/color]layer fry the [color=red]TITANS[/color] !!! [color=goldenrod]Panthers[/color] seen eatin [color=red]Fried [color=black]Scooter [/color]and Fried [color=black]Goat[/color][/color]!

In other news:

BISD plans on building a [color=red]Beaumont Bowl [/color]Trophy 60 feet tall in front of [color=blue]West Brook[/color]...Dr. Thomas has an idea to rename trophy ....

[color=red]Bridge City[/color] drops the rainbow bridge on [color=black]Pirates[/color]...all bodies still not recovered...

A bunch of small schools played, but we ran out of room...had to post coupons...

Coupons for [color=red]FRIED[/color] [color=black]SCOOTER[/color] and [color=red]FRIED[/color] [color=black]GOAT[/color]...[color=red]50% off all leg quarters[/color]..
[/quote] :D :D  so since ozen scored 6 pts they will beat Memorial? thats funny  :D ::)

[quote name="scooter!" post="835398" timestamp="1283221358"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=72248.msg835387#msg835387 date=1283220994]

In other news:

[/quote] :D :D   so since ozen scored 6 pts they will beat Memorial? thats funny  :D ::)
[/quote]I know huh... :D :D :D

[quote name="SgtRey" post="835413" timestamp="1283222258"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=72248.msg835398#msg835398 date=1283221358]

In other news:

[/quote] :D :D   so since ozen scored 6 pts they will beat Memorial? thats funny  :D ::)
[/quote]lol you Brooke fans are characters. imma try my best to get to the Butch when we play yall. i hope uncle sam allows me to take off.

[quote name="scooter!" post="835418" timestamp="1283222374"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=72248.msg835413#msg835413 date=1283222258]

In other news:

[/quote]lol you Brooke fans are characters. imma try my best to get to the Butch when we play yall. i hope uncle sam allows me to take off.
[/quote]
I'm sure if you talk to PAM ...maybe she can hook uncle SAM up....

[quote name="SgtRey" post="835421" timestamp="1283222456"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=72248.msg835418#msg835418 date=1283222374]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=72248.msg835413#msg835413 date=1283222258]

In other news:

[/quote]
I'm sure if you talk to PAM ...maybe she can hook uncle SAM up....
[/quote] ::) >:(

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="835292" timestamp="1283214055"]
Want Ad section:

"Needed, admins or mods that know and care about small schools, will do own research, Contact SETXsports.com"
[/quote]

i even offered to help him because I knew he would struggle!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder