Lamar Band Uniform

I am a band alumnus and I am just a bit disappointed in the new band uniforms. I just saw them in the Cardinal Cadence I received in today's mail. I don't know what I was looking for, but I'm a bit disappointed. :-\
Maybe I miss the old white pants we could only get cleaned at Zenith Cleaners down on Railroad.

[quote name="KDOSullivan" post="823611" timestamp="1281214618"]
I am a band alumnus and I am just a bit disappointed in the new band uniforms. I just saw them in the Cardinal Cadence I received in today's mail. I don't know what I was looking for, but I'm a bit disappointed. :-\
Maybe I miss the old white pants we could only get cleaned at Zenith Cleaners down on Railroad.
[/quote]

I saw the Cadence article too. I like the design, It has elements of a corps uniform but it's a bit more modern. They're suppose to be a military/show band, I think the uniform may be some type of hybrid.

You should definitely come out the the games and see if they grow on you. I'm very interested to see how the band will be, I think they're recruiting up to the very last minute. I'm sure next year they will have more then enough people once students see what a great opportunity it is.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder