Attention Silsbee and WOS fans

kicker

Ive got the state bound T-shirt coming from 3adownlow.com for our game Fri. Let me know if yall want to meet before the game or after. Maybe both due to some not being able to make it to either. I will post more on the location later.

Silsbee fans, since I am not too fammiliar with the stadium, maybe yall could help me out in picking a place before and after the game to meet.

Thanks

Coop and Jordan, yall will be broadcasting right????

8) We also have our SILSBEE state bound T-shirts ready for this weekend. I think we will pretty much have the stadium, parking lot,school grounds covered with the distribution of our State bound t-shirts. Maybe across the street at Wally World or maybe the construction site across from the car dealership! Sorry that I'm not much help :!:

Ive got the state bound T-shirt coming from 3adownlow.com for our game Fri. Let me know if yall want to meet before the game or after. Maybe both due to some not being able to make it to either. I will post more on the location later.

Silsbee fans' date=' since I am not too fammiliar with the stadium, maybe yall could help me out in picking a place before and after the game to meet.

Thanks

Coop and Jordan, yall will be broadcasting right????[/quote']

Sugestion - For what it's worth -

BC had the 3ADL flag last year at Silsbee when we played Jasper in the play-offs. We met at the wooden bridge, next to the Visitors concession stand. The two sides are seperated by a chain-link fence, but since UIL won't let you cross-over, it was a GREAT place to meet. (and easy to find)

There are only 2 entries to the stadium' date=' there is one down by the visitors concession and there are like 2 or 3 sidewalks leading up to this one...those would be perfect for handing out t-shirts. The other entry is at the top of the hill next to the home concession. There is a long walk for anyone attending the game. Set up in the various parking lots![/quote']

Im not handing out shirts. This is a "state bound" shirt that travels throughout the state and gets signatures from people.

To: TIKI....I appreciate your sarcasm, but this is not a WOS state bound shirt. So before you stick your foot in your mouth again, read up on some things before you blabble. Thanks

After the game at the bridge will be fine with me. I work in the press box, spotter for the announcer, so I have to be up in the box early to get things organized and ready, announcements and so forth. Another place to meet that may not be as congested would be at the district 21-3A flag poles. They are the flags sitting up on the hill right behind the scoreboard. Just a thought.

Kicker and GoStangs make sure the better side of your families are with you to keep your images up. :shock: Kicker since you will be close to a bridge please make sure that GS clubs stay in the trunk of your car. :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder