***SCRIMMAGE SCHEDULE***

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="823450" timestamp="1281134194"]
EC's schedule list them at Jasper on the 19th. 5PM. You have Jasper hosting BC on the 19th, so I am not sure. 3 way maybe? 
[/quote]

It is possible.  The calender on the ESISD website does mention a scrimmage at Jasper, but neither the Jasper or Bridge City ISD sites mention anything about EC being involved.  I will check on that.

[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="824702" timestamp="1281568645"]
[font=Courier]Burkeville cancels on West Hardin for Saturday....Legacy will not participate in the 3-teamer with Ktz & Colm...Instead, Legacy now goes to WH @ 10a on Sat.[/font]
[/quote]

Wow!  So Legacy will scrimmage WH two weeks in a row?

And now Burkeville has no scrimmages scheduled?

Again, wow!

[quote name="Sportz-Fanatic" post="824788" timestamp="1281590143"]
Burkeville will scrimmage Timpson next saturday. This is from Coach Harper. Not sure of time. Will post soon as i can.
[/quote]

Thanks!

I'll have to check with Coach Goodwin on that as well.  Timpson was supposed to be in Center for a three team scrimmage with Center and San Augustine next Thursday.

[quote name="True Blue" post="824947" timestamp="1281641021"]
Evadale is not at Buna Sat. they are at Warren at 5:00 Sat 14. Then next week they will play Kountze at home at 5:00 That is their 2 Scrimmages for this year. Their firsts game will be 8/20 at Galveston O' Connell 7:30
[/quote]

Thanks.  That cleared up a few questions for me.

[quote name="SgtRey" post="814764" timestamp="1277592020"]
WB scrimmaging  Lufkin @ Durley Stadium....Will find out date...last time Lufkin came up, JV and Freshman @ 3 pm (Frosh and JV on practice fields) Varsity at 5pm in Durley stadium.
[/quote]
[size=18pt][b]WB SCRIMMAGE HAS CHANGED....FROM SATURDAY AUGUST 21 TO FRIDAY AUGUST 20....FRESHMAN/JV 3PM, VARSITY AT 5PM....[/b][/size]

Ya sorry...  We looked pretty good against Manvel.  Both teams played well, with a few mistakes on both sides.  We knew we could throw the ball already, so we worked on our ground game.  It was the area that needed to improve the most and it has.  Troy Green missed 2 games last year with an ankle injury and never looked they same after, but it looks like he's back to his old self.  I'll bet Manvel finishes third or fourth in their district. (which is a gauntlet)  They are a very talented team.  We get 5A Round Rock Westwood Friday morning.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder