WOS ATHLETICS

I would like to give congrats to the Mustangs as a complete athletic program!  Since 2005 the Mustangs have had as much or more success than anybody in SETX in the four major sports.

Football - 2005 District and Regional III Champs (12-1)
             2006 District Champs (11-1)
             2007 District Champs (11-2)
             2008 District Champs (10-1)
             2009 District Runner - Up (8-3)

Basketball - 2005 Playoffs
                2006 Region III Champs (State Tourney)
                2007 Playoffs
                2008 Playoffs
                2010 Playoffs

Baseball -   2005 Playoffs
               2010 Playoffs

Track -      2005 District Runner-up
               2006 District Runner-up
               2007 Region III Champs
               2008 District Champs
               2009 District, Region III, and STATE CHAMPS
               2010 District, Region III, and STATE CHAMPS

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="td" post="808079" timestamp="1275407592"]
If my post is going to be deleted someone should have the common courtesy of at least pm'ing me and letting me know or know why.

Thanks
[/quote]

It looks like more than yours was deleted............and reading yours this morning, it seemed to fall within the rules of the forum.

If a rule was broken then ur post gets deleted and u should receive a warning for a rules violation. If no rule was broke ur post never should have been deleted.if u didn't receive a warning then more then likely u didn't break any rules. I like to call that "someones all n there feelings". Just my opinion.

[quote name="td" post="808079" timestamp="1275407592"]
If my post is going to be deleted someone should have the common courtesy of at least pm'ing me and letting me know or know why.

Thanks
[/quote]

Repost it

[quote name="mat" post="808165" timestamp="1275421379"]
[quote author=td link=topic=70190.msg808079#msg808079 date=1275407592]

Thanks
[/quote]

Repost it
[/quote]

It really wasn't even that interesting. Just tired of the same guy crackin on WOS any and every single time anyone post anything about them. I don't think just because you are a moderator or administrator that you should have the right to do whatever you want to do. What do I know? I'm just one member. It just gets old.

[quote name="td" post="808170" timestamp="1275422087"]
[quote author=mat link=topic=70190.msg808165#msg808165 date=1275421379]
[quote author=td link=topic=70190.msg808079#msg808079 date=1275407592]

Thanks
[/quote]

Repost it
[/quote]

It really wasn't even that interesting. Just tired of the same guy crackin on WOS any and every single time anyone post anything about them. I don't think just because you are a moderator or administrator that you should have the right to do whatever you want to do. What do I know? I'm just one member. [b]It just gets old[/b].
[/quote]

i agree 100%... absolute power corrupts absolutely!

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="808087" timestamp="1275408936"]
I agree. I read both post. [b]The deletion police seem to be getting a little out of hand. And if they don't delete they will edit to change the entire meaning and bring it more in line with what they believe.[/b]
[/quote]

THIS is why i just quit posting here altogether a long long time ago . . .

Kind of off topic, but was wondering what the WOS enrollment is now and how close are they to 2A cutoff?
I know it seems unlikely now, but do you 'Stang fans think there is a chance down the road that LCM and WOS might consolidate?  What would it take for this to happen, (when pigs fly and hell freezes over don't count. :D)

[quote name="Tim Riggins" post="812626" timestamp="1276572072"]
Kind of off topic, but was wondering what the WOS enrollment is now and how close are they to 2A cutoff?
[/quote]

WOS enrollment as of the most recent realignment was 699, which is actually an increase (+8) from the last realignment.

[quote author=Tim Riggins link=topic=70190.msg812626#msg812626 date=1276572072]
I know it seems unlikely now, but do you 'Stang fans think there is a chance down the road that LCM and WOS might consolidate?   What would it take for this to happen, (when pigs fly and heck freezes over don't count. :D)
[/quote]

It would take quite a bit because both sides of Interstate 10 are against it.

[quote name="Tim Riggins" post="812626" timestamp="1276572072"]
I know it seems unlikely now, but do you 'Stang fans think there is a chance down the road that LCM and WOS might consolidate?   What would it take for this to happen, (when pigs fly and heck freezes over don't count. :D)
[/quote]

At this point the State would have to make it happen.

The way I see it there are only two reasons for the State to come in and force a merger.

1) WOS academics and or financial situation doesn't get straightened out

2) LCM loses tax base (Inland Orange)

Other than those two, I just don't see it happening. Although I'm not for it, it would be the best thing financially.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder