Bayou Bowl VII, BC at OF Predictions

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion' date=' Orangefield has the better team. If they show up it should be a freaking romp rivalry or not.[/quote']

A win by Orangefield will not raise your I.Q. meathead. :cry: Nor will it miraculously improve your lack of command of the English language. You could try some adult education classes. That might help. Maybe you could do a "freakin romp" on some English classes. :lol:

Raise my I.Q.?? Dude I'm probably packing more money in my pocket than you can ever dream of. Yes, I misspell words on this computer but manage to have all my smarts too fool. You better not waste yo lil change on that OF/BC game!! Um...i'll say BC the door mat in this one. Is that good enough? Huh punk?

Raise my I.Q.?? Dude I'm probably packing more money in my pocket than you can ever dream of. Yes' date=' I misspell words on this computer but manage to have all my smarts too fool. You better not waste yo lil change on that OF/BC game!! Um...i'll say BC the door mat in this one. Is that good enough? Huh punk?[/quote']

IQ and money have nothing to do with each other. Some of the dumbest people I have ever met have a lot of money. Guess I can add you to the list. "Freaking romp" must be the only sports terms you can come up with.

Raise my I.Q.?? Dude I'm probably packing more money in my pocket than you can ever dream of. Yes' date=' I misspell words on this computer but manage to have all my smarts too fool. You better not waste yo lil change on that OF/BC game!! Um...i'll say BC the door mat in this one. Is that good enough? Huh punk?[/quote']

I.Q. does not stand for Income Quantity, genius, and I'm really not interested in how lucrative the purse-snatching business is, balla.

Don't let a little education scare you, big boy. It's a good bet for you. If Kville wins you get the win plus a little education!! It's a win-win. Adult education is nothing to be ashamed of. It will make Uncle Balla soooo proud!! :P Heck, I might throw in a typing class!

Guest bleed orange

This game comes down to defense. Which ever defense can stop the other teams offense will win the game. Both offense can score. Time will tell.

yea inside card thats right we are getting some people back and our team is pulling together after that jasper win, (still dont know who u are but u know me) so yea my aches if thats what u want to call it (hip pointer) yea it bothers me but i just play with it, and as far as numbers go i dont know what you mean, yea i definetly look to improve against of but first of all the team won so my stats dont even matter but just for the record 1-int 6-43yards and did not step on the sidelines once even on special teams, i think those numbers said enough. plus the (2-1) is what really counts. on this forum we seem to be the underdogs, but still our team has the mentality that they are which is great, we cannot visualize losing to orangefield iam not saying its not possible iam just saying the team and myself cannot visualize a loss to orangefield. they are a great team with a great new offensive coordinator whom i wish we still had. BC pulls off the bragging rights for another year

yea inside card thats right we are getting some people back and our team is pulling together after that jasper win' date=' (still dont know who u are but u know me) so yea my aches if thats what u want to call it (hip pointer) yea it bothers me but i just play with it, and as far as numbers go i dont know what you mean, yea i definetly look to improve against of but first of all the team won so my stats dont even matter but just for the record 1-int 6-43yards and did not step on the sidelines once even on special teams, i think those numbers said enough. plus the (2-1) is what really counts. on this forum we seem to be the underdogs, but still our team has the mentality that they are which is great, we cannot visualize losing to orangefield iam not saying its not possible iam just saying the team and myself cannot visualize a loss to orangefield. they are a great team with a great new offensive coordinator whom i wish we still had. BC pulls off the bragging rights for another year[/quote']

Yeah, I know you. And I think you are a great receiver. I'll let you know who I am in time. If you don't figure it out. You guys have done an excellent job getting on track, and I believe you are poised to take the Bobcats. Glad to see everyone getting well and looking forward to Friday. See you....TB

im bridge city born and raised.. but when it comes to giving respect when its due i know when to give it and i have a lot of respect for the bobcats coming into this game.. they are a strong team ,, one of the better ones orangefield has seen in the past couple of years and i think they do have a chance at the playoffs... BUT bridge city has been fighting hard every game and has had several last minute wins.. theyve overcome ALOT of obstacles this season and with at least three injured players returning this week... i think BC will come off with the win... it will be hard fought and defense will be key but i think we can pull it off...

Guest Sports Cards

yea i believe the new OC from orangefield has a lot to do w/ their success..he knows his stuff. but hes got a wicked unibrow :D

The OF, OC, should definitly know the Cardinals inside and out.... should be interesting to see how he attacks them...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder