Bridge City vs Jasper Game 3/ Jasper wins game 3, 4-2, advance to Reg. Finals!!!

[quote name="j_dog" post="807578" timestamp="1275189455"]
[quote author=Hupernikomen link=topic=70120.msg807572#msg807572 date=1275189239]
[quote author=Cat22 link=topic=70120.msg807561#msg807561 date=1275188855]
[quote author=Hupernikomen link=topic=70120.msg807556#msg807556 date=1275188506]
Way to go Dogs.

Wish Hicks and BC seniors the best.  Sure have enjoyed watching those guys the last several years.  Jasper has had a good run against BC, but it has always been games that could have went either way.

Orangefield or Jasper will be in Roundrock with a great shot at winning a championship for SE Texas!
[/quote]
Actually 3A is played at Disch Falk this year.
[/quote]

No kidding?  When did they do that?
[/quote]
I think 3a moved to RR only while Falk was being refurbished.  Not sure though.  I thought 3a moved back to Falk last year.  I don't like it if only because of the parking situation in Austin.  I also don't like it because Jasper has won only one game there and that was in 1961!   ;)
[/quote]

I will be in Austin that week so it wasn't going to be a long drive either way.  Not too bad of a walk from the parking garage across the highway.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Hupernikomen" post="807572" timestamp="1275189239"]
[quote author=Cat22 link=topic=70120.msg807561#msg807561 date=1275188855]
[quote author=Hupernikomen link=topic=70120.msg807556#msg807556 date=1275188506]
Way to go Dogs.

Wish Hicks and BC seniors the best.  Sure have enjoyed watching those guys the last several years.  Jasper has had a good run against BC, but it has always been games that could have went either way.

Orangefield or Jasper will be in Roundrock with a great shot at winning a championship for SE Texas!
[/quote]
Actually 3A is played at Disch Falk this year.
[/quote]

No kidding?  When did they do that?
[/quote]
Not sure, but 3A semis are Wednesday June 9th at 4 and 7.  Finals Thursday at 1.

1A and 4A will have their semifinals and finals on Wed. and Thur. at Dell Diamond, Round Rock.

2A and 3A will have their semifinals and finals on Wed. and Thur. at Disch-Faulk, Austin.

5A has their semi's and finals at Dell Diamond on Friday and Saturday.

wasnt at the games..only got the updates and didnt watch the webcast...did bridge city not hit the ball at all in both games...how many hits did they have in both games.....looks like jasper still has thier number..always have and probably always will...

[quote name="jacf" post="807812" timestamp="1275271825"]
wasnt at the games..only got the updates and didnt watch the webcast...did bridge city not hit the ball at all in both games...how many hits did they have in both games.....looks like jasper still has thier number..always have and probably always will...
[/quote]
Jasper must be grateful for the win this year.  Next year and future years will stand on their own.  Nothing lasts forever, especially winning streaks.

[/quote]

Both teams hit the ball pretty evenly the second game, just the top of the seventh killed BC. But kudos to them for not giving up more than two runs in that inning.

Guest bleed orange
[/quote]

That comment will come back and bite you someday.

[quote name="bleed orange" post="808305" timestamp="1275444212"]
[quote author=jacf link=topic=70120.msg807812#msg807812 date=1275271825]
[/quote]

That comment will come back and bite you someday.
[/quote]

Jacf being from BC you should know very well that BC always will put a great team on the field.  I use to think Jasper would never beat WOS in football.  We haven't much, but I sure look forward to every chance we get.

BC will have their day.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder