Bridge City vs Jasper Game 3/ Jasper wins game 3, 4-2, advance to Reg. Finals!!!

Another live video for you folks who don't want to get out and fight the crowd tomorrow.

Link is below

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=326:jasper-baseball-tournament-live-video-broadcast-300&catid=81:live-video-broadcasts&Itemid=158

As always audio only broadcast on kjas.com in the event the video cast goes down. However video should be better in Nederland.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all the fans going to games today, please leave a little early drive carefully and arrive safely!!!!
Enjoy the game(s) and celebrate the skills the kids have developed.  Don't forget to set a good example for others!!

To all the teams..... safe travels to and from the games, play your game, have fun and don't forget sportsmanship!!!

[quote name="Red1" post="807157" timestamp="1275142620"]
To all the fans going to games today, please leave a little early drive carefully and arrive safely!!!!
Enjoy the game(s) and celebrate the skills the kids have developed.  Don't forget to set a good example for others!!

To all the teams..... safe travels to and from the games, play your game, have fun and don't forget sportsmanship!!!

[/quote]

So Red do you think 2 hrs. early is good enough for a seat? You forgot to mention "Fans bring plenty of money for the Cheese Burger and Fries.....lol"

[quote name="Critter" post="807179" timestamp="1275145153"]
[quote author=Red1 link=topic=70120.msg807157#msg807157 date=1275142620]

[/quote]

So Red do you think 2 hrs. early is good enough for a seat? You forgot to mention "Fans bring plenty of money for the Cheese Burger and Fries.....lol"
[/quote]

The gates are opening at 3:30

[quote name="BCgrad05" post="807248" timestamp="1275158369"]
Pitching Predictions?

I think Zoch vs Bolton/Phillips or Alvis

Mixon will try to save Sowell.
[/quote]

I agree with Zoch, but I think for Jasper it will be Phillips or Alvis with Bolton and Sowell waiting in the wings.

[quote name="Red1" post="807272" timestamp="1275162473"]
[quote author=BCgrad05 link=topic=70120.msg807248#msg807248 date=1275158369]
Pitching Predictions?

I think Zoch vs Bolton/Phillips or Alvis

Mixon will try to save Sowell.
[/quote]

I agree with Zoch, but I think for Jasper it will be Phillips or Alvis with Bolton and Sowell waiting in the wings.
[/quote]

Probably will be Burleson with Alvis available for relief.

This is just some hypothetical thinking here. If by chance Bridge City plays OF in the next round, where would they play? I would think the first choice would be to have the entire series at Lamar (if available). If not where would they have it? Nederland? Nederland definitely has the best facilities (field, parking, hamburgers, etc.). I would love to see a series between these two top notch teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami