What an INTERESTING day

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="STEVENASH93" post="806344" timestamp="1274986652"]
HAHAHA.... ALLL YA"ll childish!! :D
[/quote]

I congratulate you on your  brilliance and originality in your post as well as your outstanding maturity.  Do you think that, by using this name, you won't get your buddy in trouble and your lack of judgement won't show through? 

Trust me Swag posts were deleted by Lazeek. Sleepy kept threating, Swag kept responding, and Lazeek kept deleting Swags posts. They made it seem like they had something on the "Swag Camp" and that Swag just went away. Plz ::)  S.C told them to go ahead and talk and they would be a daisy if they do ;D It got deleted with several other posts. He mentioned Swags Buddy, Swag mentioned his Buddy and Swags got deleted. But hey Lazeek da Geek, It is what it is.  

[quote name="Betrayed" post="806353" timestamp="1274987383"]
Trust me Swag posts were deleted by Lazeek. Sleepy kept threating, Swag kept responding, and Lazeek kept deleting Swags posts. They made it seem like they had something on the "Swag Camp" and that Swag just went away. Plz ::)  S.C told them to go ahead and talk and they would be a daisy if they do ;D It got deleted with several other posts. He mentioned Swags Buddy, Swag mentioned his Buddy and Swags got deleted. But hey Lazeek da Geek, It is what it is.  
[/quote]

A guy has to become concerned about his buddy when his buddy begins talking to himself and his biggest daily decision becomes what identity to use on Hoopinsider.

[quote name="Betrayed" post="806353" timestamp="1274987383"]
[/quote]

Lazeek da Geek?  That is so mean.  What if someone were to call you Swag da Fag?

[quote name="stevenash" post="806355" timestamp="1274987563"]
[quote author=Betrayed link=topic=70069.msg806353#msg806353 date=1274987383]
[/quote]

A guy has to become concerned about his buddy when his buddy begins talking to himself.
[/quote]Is it Ok for a certain coach to be entertaining this while "at work" on the clock ??? I would think that if they had this much time to spare then why not be on the phone trying to get kids workouts are scholarships ;)

[quote name="Betrayed" post="806360" timestamp="1274988008"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=70069.msg806355#msg806355 date=1274987563]
[/quote]

A guy has to become concerned about his buddy when his buddy begins talking to himself.
[/quote]Is it Ok for a certain coach to be entertaining this while "at work" on the clock ??? I would think that if they had this much time to spare then why not be on the phone trying to get kids workouts are scholarships ;)
[/quote]  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your statement.  Proof positive that you (again) havent the slightest idea about which you talk.  You are about to screw up again, just as you did this morning.  I recommend that you ask any of the moderators if these messages are being sent from an internet server anywhere near a school.  However, if you were right, there would be no sense in me trying to get kids scholarships because others are too busy trying to get them to transfer before they finish anyway.  "Check yourself before your wreck yourself"(wisdom from a famous philosopher) and don't bother with the "sprinkles on ice cream" threat.

[quote name="stevenash" post="806362" timestamp="1274988268"]
[quote author=Betrayed link=topic=70069.msg806360#msg806360 date=1274988008]
[/quote]

[/quote]  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your statement.  Proof positive that you (again) havent the slightest idea about which you talk.  You are about to screw up again, just as you did this morning. 
[/quote]Plz ::) Only thing you have on your side is that geek deleting posts.

[quote name="Betrayed" post="806364" timestamp="1274988460"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=70069.msg806362#msg806362 date=1274988268]
[/quote]

[/quote]  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your statement.  Proof positive that you (again) havent the slightest idea about which you talk.  You are about to screw up again, just as you did this morning.  
[/quote]  Actually, I wish the posts werent deleted.  They tell so much about the author.  If you don't see my name on this board anymore, just watch for swag93 or betrayed93.  Here is a great idea for you if you are so sure you know who this is and where it is being posted from.  Just call the school and tell the superintendent or principal thta you "know" that there is a certain employee who is making damaging posts on school time and you would like to have it investigated.

I feel like these should be private messages rather than posting on the board the same thing...over....and over.....and over.... I didn't know the basketball board was in this bad shapre that this thread would be the highlight of the week.  ::)

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="806371" timestamp="1274989436"]
I feel like these should be private messages rather than posting on the board the same thing...over....and over.....and over.... I didn't know the basketball board was in this bad shapre that this thread would be the highlight of the week.  ::)
[/quote]And i feel like you should just mind your business ;)

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="806371" timestamp="1274989436"]
I feel like these should be private messages rather than posting on the board the same thing...over....and over.....and over.... I didn't know the basketball board was in this bad shapre that this thread would be the highlight of the week.  ::)
[/quote]

I have no problem terminating this if that is what you want.  However, I think it is entertaining to watch the mentally challenged attempt to convince themselves that they have some degree of intellect.  I dont mind using private messages but it is hard to do that when the guy on the other side changes his identity every 30 minutes.

[quote name="Betrayed" post="806368" timestamp="1274989288"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=70069.msg806366#msg806366 date=1274988556]
[quote author=Betrayed link=topic=70069.msg806364#msg806364 date=1274988460]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=70069.msg806362#msg806362 date=1274988268]
[/quote]

[/quote]  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your statement.  Proof positive that you (again) havent the slightest idea about which you talk.  You are about to screw up again, just as you did this morning.  
[/quote]  Actually, I wish the posts werent deleted.  They tell so much about the author.  If you don't see my name on this board anymore, just watch for swag93 or betrayed93.  
[/quote]You think Swag Camp was worried about Phil Jackson and staff calling David Stern because they heard if Kobe was to leave the Lakers to play for John Calipari if he was to go to Chi, Cle, or N.J. Its all B.S and you know it. Dont try to come on here with these weak threats becasue Calipari was betrayed ;) When really if Kobe was to leave it would be because the organization isnt loyal. look how they did Shaq
[/quote]  Obviously, the point I was attempting to make never crossed your mind.  Gotta go.  There is a local coach I am helping to recruit players from other schools.  I am able to do this by belittling the coaches and players at the school they currently attend.  Pretty smart, huh?  Nobody would ever guess I am doing this to my own school.

Last time I checked the "Geek" took a team that had no business making it out of the Regional tournament and finished 4th at Nationals.  Not bad for a "Geek" who only had in some peoples opinions "one player"!!!!!!!  See what happens when you get the players to play as a TEAM instead of "one player"...............BTW............how did the loaded team you had last year do?????? ;) ;) ;)

BTW........none of the players that played for me "PLAYED" for you last year!!!!!!

[quote name="Betrayed" post="806406" timestamp="1274994310"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=70069.msg806400#msg806400 date=1274993611]
Last time I checked the "Geek" took a team that had no business making it out of the Regional tournament and finished 4th at Nationals.  Not bad for a "Geek" who only had in some peoples opinions "one player"!!!!!!!  See what happens when you get the players to play as a TEAM instead of "one player"...............BTW............how did the loaded team you had last year do?????? ;) ;) ;)

BTW........none of the players that played for me "PLAYED" for you last year!!!!!!
[/quote] ??? what the heck is da geek talking about

[/quote] ::) ::) ::) ::)

[quote name="RICHARDSON23" post="806733" timestamp="1275056491"]
ALL THEY HAVE IS THE NEW KID ..AND PERSOHN EVERYONE ELSE IS SMALL... BUT WISH YA'LL THE BEST......WE 3A STATE BOUND BABYY!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

This post makes no sense (which doesn't surprise me). First you say HJ will lose in the first round, then say they are going to state. Which is it?

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="806753" timestamp="1275058007"]
[quote author=RICHARDSON23 link=topic=70069.msg806751#msg806751 date=1275057832]
HJ WONT... IM SAYIN SILSBEE STATE BOUND FOO!!
[/quote]

But you did not say Silsbee. You said "WE". You are an HJ Hawk being that you are posting this from an HJ school right now. ;)
[/quote]

Probably one of the  ;)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="806722" timestamp="1275056250"]
You guys are ridiculous and really show your lack of basketball intelligence. HJ will not lose to the runner up or 3rd place team from 22-3A. ;) ;D
[/quote]Lack of Bball intelligence, Wow! Didnt Hj and Sutherland lose to Splendora in the 1st round?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder