If you could have one rematch for your schools team...

[quote name="SgtRey" post="805259" timestamp="1274745602"]
2009 WB vs Central - It would have been nice to go back and make our field goals so that Soulja would realize that the game wasn't going to be won on one incomplete pass("The famous Drop")...we dropped several passes and missed a couple of field goals.... ;D
[/quote] :D :D funny!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1964 3A State Semifinals:  Vidor vs San Marcos Rattlers, tie game 21-21, late in the 4th quarter, Pirates miss a field goal on 4th down from the 21 1/2 instead of trying to advance the ball inside the 20. Rattlers advance to state championship game on penetrations, 5-4.  Vidor led substantially in the next 2 tie breakers, first downs and total yards.  Still don't think the coaches realized that making that yard and a half would have won the game. :(

14 points just like that. #1 passed the ball down the left side line and the kid from wo-s did not even see the football, just running with the rec. #2 a busted def play everyone just walking around  CS just ran it up the middle. and yes  franks not being there HURT and (everyone knows it)

[quote name="D3zii" post="805318" timestamp="1274758850"]
If i was to go pretty far I'd go to the 2003 Bay city game

Or the 1989 Angelton Game
[/quote]Yea, I was thinking of that 2003 Bay City game...  But I just thought of 2 all of a sudden..  2002 Central vs. Caney Creek.  Lost that game 22-21 with CC scoring 2 TD's in the 4th..Also, 2006 Central vs. Dayton...

[quote name="skipper" post="805413" timestamp="1274802150"]
14 points just like that. #1 passed the ball down the left side line and the kid from wo-s did not even see the football, just running with the rec. #2 a busted def play everyone just walking around  CS just ran it up the middle. and yes  franks not being there HURT and (everyone knows it)
[/quote]

Coldspring had over 500 yards of offense.

No excuses Skip and Coop, Coldspring was just better.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="805442" timestamp="1274807865"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=69989.msg805413#msg805413 date=1274802150]
[/quote]

Coldspring had over 500 yards of offense.

No excuses Skip and Coop, Coldspring was just better.
[/quote]yep better. It's in the books.

HF Horns vs Waco Connally Cadets, 1990 Regional Playoff game. HF was leading 29-14 in the 4th quarter and Coach Tarver with his usual conservative game plan of sitting on a lead gave up 2 TD's & 2 two points conversions HF lost the game 30 to 29.  Also the 1991 Regional Playoff game versus Goats of Groesbeck, HF lost 10 to 0 Groesbeck goes onto to beat Burnet for the 3A State Championship. These are the few I witnessed, there have been a few other's HF had in the 1970's that I am not sure of the circumstances but from what I was told they were Heartbreaker's as well. I know I was only suppose to mention one, sorry but I got caught up in the moment.

[quote name="skipper" post="805568" timestamp="1274826660"]
we saw VIDOR ROLL over 500 yards last year agnest the stings and only won by 1 TD
[/quote]

No you didn't. That was a scrimmage and Vidor maybe had 350 yards of offense(being generous here). They scored 4 TD's in a scrimmage which wasn't a full length time game.

Skipper, keep reaching.

To Soulja I would Like to say the Angelton- Central 3rd round Game,  ;D,, They got us on a screen pass, and went on to score the go ahead touchdown I thought we pretty much had that game won.

Or

The Brenham - Angelton Game this year.. I havent been on here since that Game,, I waas just in shock. I knew brenham had a good Team
But this was our year plus we were in D2, We had almost everone back. I just saw us holden that State trophy until after the 3rd quater..lol  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder