If you could have one rematch for your schools team...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PN-G vs. TJ

Turn back the clock for those old PN-G vs. TJ and PN-G vs. Lincoln games in the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s.  Miss those Yellow Jacket and Bumblebee games.  Thankfully, we still have those Nederland Bulldogs on the schedule.  Here's to PN-G starting an annual game with PAM and resuming games with West Brook and WO-S.

Dayton has wanted to avenge the 8-7 loss in 2007 early @ Lumberton.Mine actually would be Sulphur Springs 2008 state title game in the Alamodome so we could've moved A.J into the position Peyton Ploch was to recieve 7 pooch kicks.Record 4A div 2 title game-117 tot.points scored.69-48 Final-1,200 + yds total offense.

[quote name="liltex" post="805111" timestamp="1274718353"]
Dayton has wanted to avenge the 8-7 loss in 2007 early @ Lumberton.Mine actually would be Sulphur Springs 2008 state title game in the Alamodome so we could've moved A.J into the position Peyton Ploch was to recieve 7 pooch kicks.Record 4A div 2 title game-117 tot.points scored.69-48 Final-1,200 + yds total offense.
[/quote]
LOL, that was a good came, it was the first one to show us that Coach Creduer actually had some huevos. I have two for that list although I don't remember the years. The first one would be against WOS, back when we had players like TJ Light and Terrance Kitchens, the particular game would be the one where WOS blocked our PAT and ran it back to their goal, we should've won that game. The second and the one I really would like to see would be Ozens' first year in varsity against Lumberton, I would like to see that one with referees coming from outside of the district and the coaches  not having a say so in the ref choice. Lumberton won that game by 3 but it should have been by 6 due to a BS call by the refs who were clearly pulling for Ozen. That would have been Lumbertons' actual first trip into the post season, instead Ozen went even though we had a tie record because we supposedly had to beat them by 4 points, now-a-days we would have gone by virtue of our victory over them. The bad call was a field goal that was called no good, even though it landed on the entrance track behind the goal post at Lamar, anyone who has seen that field knows that you can't hit that track without the ball passing between the uprights and NO the ball didn't go underneath the crossbar either, I will never forget that game as I lost any possible respect for the Ozen football program that night due to a lot of bad hits.

1997 - Baytown Lee vs Alief Hastings. third round of the playoffs, Hastings went on to play for the state championship.

Lee was the better team in my homer opinion.
The wind was really blowing hard that day and Ell had a rough day passing the ball.  Still almost pulled it out only losing by 10 I believe.

2009 WB vs Central - It would have been nice to go back and make our field goals so that Soulja would realize that the game wasn't going to be won on one incomplete pass("The famous Drop")...we dropped several passes and missed a couple of field goals.... ;D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="805279" timestamp="1274750459"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=69989.msg805275#msg805275 date=1274749560]
Sorry if I go back a little further than a lot of you, but some will understand.

1985 - Yates!
[/quote]

I'll go back further!

Silsbee vs. Dickinson 1977 State Semifinals
[/quote]

You are probably one of the few who can, AAW!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin