Jasper vs Bridge City (2 out of 3 set) Predictions

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="East TX" post="804955" timestamp="1274657333"]
To wosgrad:  Could not understand what you are talking about--please explain more fully?
[/quote]

I believe it was sometime in 1992, Jasper, who was then coached by Gene Walkoviak, took on Little Cypress-Mauriceville in a bidistrict football game that was actually played in Louisiana.

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="804969" timestamp="1274659194"]
Do you the think the coaches would pit Hicks vs Sowell or throw off if a series?
[/quote]

I think BC will keep their rotation no matter who they face! Can't afford to just give games.

I think if its a 3 game series then jasper will win it in 3 and if its a 1 game then Jasper will still win.
Jasper's pitching has been a little inconsistent but the great thing about Jaspers ball club is that if the pitching is bad that night their hitting can make up for that.

It is a toss up from here on out.  Any of these 4 teams in the region have just as good of a shot as the next team.  Jasper has been the underdog last couple times they have played BC.  At the beginning of the year you would have slated them to be an underdog against  BC, and probably the only you wouldn't say that now is because BC lost to Orangefield twice.  They are still very capable of going all the way.  Sometimes it is the team you count out that can make it happen.

Hicks is too good for Jasper to go for a one game series IMO.

I think three benefits Jasper, but they can certainly win in a one gamer. That said, so can BC. Neither team is that much better than the other! Should be great. Of course, personally I hope Jasper wins. Keepn it real though, either team can win this. I will pull for Jasper until they lose out and any east Tx teams from there on.

[quote name="Jbdfan" post="804993" timestamp="1274665886"]
Oh yeah, Woodville for Jasper's site in three and I am not sure about the south end of things. What about the Bmt fields like West Brook? Are none of them big enough to hold the fans?
[/quote]

West Brook can hold alot of fans. Not a big fan of the park though. I'd have to say Vidor would be my pick.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476