Jasper vs Bridge City (2 out of 3 set) Predictions

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasper has been BC Achilles heel for years the last time we played jasper it should have been for state because they had no competition until it was time to chose witch bulldog got to hold the state trophy first.imo it will be a great game to watch and on the edge of your seat weather one or three games. only thing that sucks is for the seniors and graduation.

[quote name="Jbdfan" post="805026" timestamp="1274673269"]
[quote author=BCgrad05 link=topic=69950.msg805019#msg805019 date=1274672154]
Ok here it goes.
1st game: BC 4-1

2cd game: BC 6-4
[/quote]

You really think that will happen? Cmon man. I think it will go three either way. I also think there is a big possibility it goes 3 games and if it does I think BC might be in trouble.
[/quote]

I'm just giving my prediction. I think they will be fun, exciting games that could go either way

[quote name="BCgrad05" post="805030" timestamp="1274673699"]
[quote author=Jbdfan link=topic=69950.msg805026#msg805026 date=1274673269]
[quote author=BCgrad05 link=topic=69950.msg805019#msg805019 date=1274672154]
Ok here it goes.
1st game: BC 4-1

2cd game: BC 6-4
[/quote]

You really think that will happen? Cmon man. I think it will go three either way. I also think there is a big possibility it goes 3 games and if it does I think BC might be in trouble.
[/quote]

Good deal. I agree on the fun part!

I'm just giving my prediction. I think they will be fun, exciting games that could go either way
[/quote]

[quote name="BCgrad05" post="804981" timestamp="1274662581"]
Do yall think Joe Robertson wants revenge vs. Jasper from his Fresh. Yr?  ;D
[/quote]
Maybe a little but I think it was more the 3rd base coaches fault sending him hime and then trying to stop him after he was going at full speed....That and a couple of over thrown balls to 1st.

I should be a classic!  I look for Mitch Hubbard and then Zach Smith(both capable Sophomores) to pitch the first part of the first two games with Hicks as the closer on both games.  Forrest Zoch mops it up if needed in the third game.

How is that for getting the discussion going!   LOL   LOL   LOL   LOL     ;D

[quote name="T-daddy" post="805119" timestamp="1274719105"]
not enough room in nederland for the fans!!!!!
[/quote]

Nederland probably has the most room of any high school field around.  Covered stands as well as room all the way down both foul lines.  I would expect 3,000+ fans at these games.  Not many local high schools have that kind of capacity, so get there early if you want a seat.

Where would you suggest they play?

[quote name="injun" post="805082" timestamp="1274714338"]
Hicks and Robertson  are two of my favorites, and both class acts.. How could you not pull for them??
[/quote]

I am not sure you were referring to my post about having respect for Jasper or not???

Anyway, I am pulling for BC for a host of reasons and yes among them is a lot of respect for Hicks and others on the BC team.  At the same time, I can have respect for Jasper and not know any of their kids, but know that they have always fielded a scrappy team.  All the teams left in Region 3 are capable of winning the whole thing and they all deserve respect.  If BC plays their game and keep the errors low and the bats hot they will advance.

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="Gabe" post="805104" timestamp="1274717637"]
From what I am hearing

Game 1 8 p.m. Thursday at Woodville
Game 2 5 p.m. Saturday at Nederland
Game 3 30 minutes after if necessary
[/quote]

yea this is correct, just got word it has been set.

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="805142" timestamp="1274722594"]
All comes down to pitching, BC will probably use:

Hicks sr. Zoch jr. Guidry fresh. Hubbard soph.

What will Jasper's rotation be?
[/quote]

Dont know, jasper has'nt been 3 games yet..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83