Bridge City vs Huffman ( 2 out of 3) / pre-game talk

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="802613" timestamp="1274113348"]
Gm 1   Friday     7 pm    @ Nederland
Gm 2   Sat         3 pm    @ New Caney
Gm 3   if necessary 30 min after Gm 2
[/quote]

NEW CANEY???? isn't that about 30-40 min Northwest of Huffman?  What are they thinking? BC takes this one in 2

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="802613" timestamp="1274113348"]
Gm 1   Friday     7 pm    @ Nederland
Gm 2   Sat         3 pm    @ New Caney
Gm 3   if necessary 30 min after Gm 2
[/quote]

Cool I can do Saturday.

I think the final four in the region will be Bridge City, Jasper, Orangefield, and Robinson.

The regional semi-finals and finals will all be very close with the region winner having a great shot at the state championship, but there is a lot of baseball to be played between now and then

[quote name="etbu" post="803037" timestamp="1274207291"]
Who does Huffman play after they dust BC?
[/quote]

That's putting it midly ETBU, BC might not score a run, they really or a cinderalla team.

Heck, I was told our own sports weekly show last week, " BC couldn't get past Taylor". Then here you come with Huffman, and heavan sakes look what my good friend Huper posted, I would be offended in that slight of Huffman next round.

[quote author=Hupernikomen link=topic=69769.msg803001#msg803001 date=1274199395]
Only get tougher from here.

Next round likely BC and then either Orangefield or Robinson if things go as predicted.

Heck make it out of Region III and the State Tourney might be easier.  Seemed it was the year Jasper won state.  Especially since Middleton had already pitched for LE :)
[/quote]

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="803048" timestamp="1274208837"]
[quote author=etbu link=topic=69790.msg803037#msg803037 date=1274207291]
[/quote]

That's putting it midly ETBU, BC might not score a run, they really or a cinderalla team.

[b]Heck, I was told our own sports weekly show last week, " BC couldn't get past Taylor". [/b] Then here you come with Huffman, and heavan sakes look what my good friend Huper posted, I would be offended in that slight of Huffman next round.

[quote author=Hupernikomen link=topic=69769.msg803001#msg803001 date=1274199395]

Next round likely BC and then either Orangefield or Robinson if things go as predicted.

Heck make it out of Region III and the State Tourney might be easier.  Seemed it was the year Jasper won state.  Especially since Middleton had already pitched for LE :)
[/quote]
[/quote]

See, that's what you get for not listening yourself. People tell you lies.

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="803048" timestamp="1274208837"]
[quote author=etbu link=topic=69790.msg803037#msg803037 date=1274207291]
[/quote]

Heck, I was told our own sports weekly show last week, " BC couldn't get past Taylor". Then here you come with Huffman, and heavan sakes look what my good friend Huper posted, I would be offended in that slight of Huffman next round.

[/quote]
[/quote]

Hey I said likely, which to most people in Huffman means BC is in big trouble.

To ETBU:  I read your "dust off" comments and started laughing--I remember when 3ADL started out in 2001 and Paratrooper, ETBU, and I; kind of kept that thing alive early-on by starting "gross-discussion" just to get folks stirred enough to join & post!  ;D

Your 'dust off BC' post was started by a real pro--right?  Will see you next Saturday. 

My hope for both teams is that they both can play to the best of their ability and have a good playoff experience.

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="East TX" post="803106" timestamp="1274217705"]
To ETBU:  I read your "dust off" comments and started laughing--I remember when 3ADL started out in 2001 and Paratrooper, ETBU, and I; kind of kept that thing alive early-on by starting "gross-discussion" just to get folks stirred enough to join & post!  ;D

Your 'dust off BC' post was started by a real pro--right?  Will see you next Saturday. 

My hope for both teams is that they both can play to the best of their ability and have a good playoff experience.
[/quote]

All in fun ET and why you dont take yourself to serious when you read or post here. Gotta have some fun but hopefully we can all have thick skin and a soft heart. Take care neighborand be safe.

Ruth are you ok?

[quote name="etbu" post="803108" timestamp="1274218175"]
[quote author=East TX link=topic=69790.msg803106#msg803106 date=1274217705]

[/quote]

All in fun ET and why you dont take yourself to serious when you read or post here. Gotta have some fun but hopefully we can all have thick skin and a soft heart. Take care neighborand be safe.

Ruth are you ok?
[/quote]

ETBU, I'm crushed, but I will lift myself up. See ya soon.

[quote name="slo8140" post="803044" timestamp="1274208166"]
I think the final four in the region will be Bridge City, Jasper, Orangefield, and Robinson.

The regional semi-finals and finals will all be very close with the region winner having a great shot at the state championship, but there is a lot of baseball to be played between now and then
[/quote]
That's a nice group!

To Fish:  Can you share with us the Pitchers that Huffman will call on in these three games.  A little details please?  I would guess we throw--Hayden Guidry(big Freshman); Mitch Hubbard(Sophomore); Forrest Zoch(Junior)-- in some order...

[quote name="East TX" post="803385" timestamp="1274292776"]
To Fish:  Can you share with us the Pitchers that Huffman will call on in these three games.  A little details please?  I would guess we throw--[b]Hayden Guidry(big Freshman); Mitch Hubbard(Sophomore); Forrest Zoch(Junior)-- in some order...[/b][/quote]

So, Hicks doesn't pitch at all? Interesting...... ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin