SETXsports Fantasy Baseball league. Keep updating

[quote name="bullets13000" post="774682" timestamp="1268255766"]
i would join, but i absolutely can't make the draft.  so if y'all have to reschedule it for anything (and no, i wouldn't expect you to reschedule it for me), let me know and i'll join. 
[/quote]

You can still sign up and it will auto draft for you.. If you want to be in the league.

[quote name="AJ25" post="774688" timestamp="1268255912"]
[quote author=bullets13000 link=topic=66892.msg774682#msg774682 date=1268255766]
i would join, but i absolutely can't make the draft.  so if y'all have to reschedule it for anything (and no, i wouldn't expect you to reschedule it for me), let me know and i'll join. 
[/quote]

You can still sign up and it will auto draft for you.. If you want to be in the league.
[/quote]

i really don't like playing in leagues where i autodraft, even if i go in and preset the rankings.  my teams are much better when i can do a live draft and make educated decisions based on who's been drafted already.  i appreciate it, though. 

[quote name="bullets13000" post="774691" timestamp="1268256064"]
[quote author=AJ25 link=topic=66892.msg774688#msg774688 date=1268255912]
[quote author=bullets13000 link=topic=66892.msg774682#msg774682 date=1268255766]
[/quote]

[/quote]

i really don't like playing in leagues where i autodraft, even if i go in and preset the rankings.  my teams are much better when i can do a live draft and make educated decisions based on who's been drafted already.  i appreciate it, though. 
[/quote]

:'( :'(

You sign up, do the draft at 3 pm on Sunday. I believe it's set up for a 25 man roster, where points are given out for various things such as batting average, homeruns, ERA, etc... And every day you get a certain amount of points depending on how your players perform.. or don't. You don't keep the same roster, you are able to do trades and free agency every day.

[quote name="speedkills" post="775923" timestamp="1268395354"]
I want to say count me in but I dont know if i will be working or not.
[/quote]I thought that is when everybody looks at this forum.(when working) ;D But then you got people like Phatmack who don't work :o

[quote name="speedkills" post="775923" timestamp="1268395354"]
I want to say count me in but I dont know if i will be working or not.
[/quote]

You can sign up and it will auto draft for you.. Just depends if you are okay with that or not. Worst that could happen is you sign up and it pick your team. With the auto draft, you generally get the best player available at each position, so you'd have a good team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder