Kountze @ East Chambers

aTmfan06

If both teams play their best games I dont see Kountze lossing. But If Kountze plays like they did Tuesday and turn the ball over 38 times this game will be alot closer that most think. I know that EC has had 4 players sick at the first of the week so I hope that they will be ready Friday night.

Guest baseball25
EC pressure on Def isn't like anahuac's, kountze came out a little flat in the 2nd half and kountze has been using alot of the bench guys and they did that alot in the 2nd half the other night but no biggie, Kountze blows out EC tonight, doesn't matter if all EC's players are healthy or sick its a blowout.

[quote name="baseball25" post="755037" timestamp="1265299326"]
EC pressure on Def isn't like anahuac's, kountze came out a little flat in the 2nd half and kountze has been using alot of the bench guys and they did that alot in the 2nd half the other night but no biggie, Kountze blows out EC tonight, doesn't matter if all EC's players are healthy or sick its a blowout.
[/quote]
:D :D

[quote name="baseball25" post="755037" timestamp="1265299326"]
EC pressure on Def isn't like anahuac's, kountze came out a little flat in the 2nd half and[b] kountze has been using alot of the bench guys [/b] and they did that alot in the 2nd half the other night but no biggie, Kountze blows out EC tonight, doesn't matter if all EC's players are healthy or sick its a blowout.
[/quote] I dont think that Bray is a bench player and he turned the ball over 10 times all by himself. Like I said this will be closser than most people think. No blow outs here, Kountze will not have their hand picked UIL Ref. And if Bray starts running his mouth early, like at home it will be a short night for him.

[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="755312" timestamp="1265329700"]
[font=Courier]I do agree this will be closer than some anticipate.[/font]
[/quote]Strang things can happen when 17 and 18 year old kids are in charge ??? That is the reason Vagas wont take odds on Highschool  games. ;)

[quote name="True Blue" post="755317" timestamp="1265330411"]
[quote author=HoopInsider_Cooper link=topic=65628.msg755312#msg755312 date=1265329700]
[font=Courier]I do agree this will be closer than some anticipate.[/font]
[/quote][b]Strang things can happen when 17 and 18 year old kids are in charge ??? That is the reason Vagas wont take odds on Highschool  games[/b]. ;)
[/quote]

And the reason I'm behind in the Weekly Pickems game.... :D :D

[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="755295" timestamp="1265327788"]
[font=Courier]Kountze may be without a starter tomorrow night....

I hope for some that certain players better have a big game tomorrow night or crow will once again be served. When then bright lights come on, let's see if the good players show up. [/font]
[/quote]That's how you judge GOOD players.They do show up in big games.

[quote name="utfan06" post="755482" timestamp="1265381894"]
hey true since we are talking about Brey.... maybe blake wont be running his mouth off this time:)
[/quote] Who is Blake.There is no Blake on Ec Maybe you mean Blane And yea your right he needs to keep his mouth shut also. But its hard not to when you hear all week how your going to get dunked on and how many ooops their going to throw over you. But have not heard any of that this time. When last time they only got one open dunk just to give one right back to Green.

[quote name="True Blue" post="755604" timestamp="1265392082"]
[quote author=utfan06 link=topic=65628.msg755482#msg755482 date=1265381894]
hey true since we are talking about Brey.... maybe blake wont be running his mouth off this time:)
[/quote] Who is Blake.There is no Blake on Ec Maybe you mean Blane And yea your right he needs to keep his mouth shut also. But its hard not to when you hear all week how your going to get dunked on and how many ooops their going to throw over you. But have not heard any of that this time. When last time they only got one open dunk just to give one right back to Green.
[/quote]
Your right Coop but true blue its not just the Kountze game.. when I saw him at the HJ tournament.... but good luck tonight

[quote name="setx12" post="755622" timestamp="1265393603"]
Since i've heard so much about how this Kountze team is going to beat up on the Bucs I was wondering since I haven't seen them play this year is this team as good as the 2004-2005 Kountze team that had Ashton Hall?
[/quote]  wow hard to compare them because that squad was top of the barrel not in 3a but the whole state. 2 loses on the season one 2 5A state champs Houston Milby by 11. and i think Kelly or Brook.. which was crazy IMO.  This team is not better but they can be just as good. What made that kountze team better with hall was their defense was crazy they made u turn it over at least 40 times 30 on a bad night.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder