crosby drops game with vidor

texans

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's really sad is last year's successful season will be overshadowed by this.  Crosby will be the laughing stock over this incident.  Crosby school board and administrators need to pat themselves on the back for this one.  Way to embarrass your community and school district.

[quote name="friogal" post="753395" timestamp="1265074659"]
[quote author=the_dude_abides link=topic=65269.msg753356#msg753356 date=1265070968]
Bad karma for next years season headed in the direction of crosby.  When the coogs are sitting at home during the playoffs next year they can blame it all on the Honky Jinx.
[/quote]

LMAO!!!!
[/quote] :D :D :D :D :D

[quote][/quote][quote name="SETXSPORTSJUNKIE" post="753525" timestamp="1265085169"]
CROSBY is scared of everything.  They are scared to play BH because BH kids get laptops...Think I'M kidding?  When we watched my niece, who plays for BH, Crosby had signs all over their gyms saying 'YOUR LAPTOPS WON'T HELP YOU HERE!"  Guess who won?  Not Big Red.  

They're scared and running for any reason!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]Guess who won the last 3 years FOOTBALL GAMES , not the hill . This is for football comments not bball . We can ,we will ,one year , maybe .

[quote name="cougars08" post="753533" timestamp="1265086194"]
[quote][/quote][quote author=SETXSPORTSJUNKIE link=topic=65269.msg753525#msg753525 date=1265085169]
CROSBY is scared of everything.  They are scared to play BH because BH kids get laptops...Think I'M kidding?  When we watched my niece, who plays for BH, Crosby had signs all over their gyms saying 'YOUR LAPTOPS WON'T HELP YOU HERE!"  Guess who won?  Not Big Red.  

They're scared and running for any reason!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]Guess who won the last 2 years FOOTBALL GAMES , not the hill . This is for football comments not bball . We can ,we will ,one year , maybe .
[/quote]
Doesn't matter anymore.  This stupid event will overshadow anything and everything that Crosby has done in the past.  Wait until it makes the paper and local news.  The news will have a field day with this.  Just wait.  Honestly, I feel bad for the kids.

[quote name="cardinal66" post="753930" timestamp="1265136945"]
They were already scheduled to play Dawson and didn't get return call.  Matthews told his friend Flanigan he would drop game.  But there is some truth to the racist black school board member in Crosby (Windfont) old as dirt and would be nice to see her voted out.
[/quote]

thanks

Guest JoesBros
[quote name="cardinal66" post="753930" timestamp="1265136945"]
They were already scheduled to play Dawson and didn't get return call.  [b]Matthews told his friend [/b] [b]Flanigan he would drop game[/b].  But there is some truth to the racist black school board member in Crosby (Windfont) old as dirt and would be nice to see her voted out.
[/quote]
And you know this for sure?????

Guest JoesBros
Well I was never told Matthews wanted to drop the game. All I was told that Crosby wanted to drop it. Not Flanagin just the Super and the school board memebers of Crosby.

Guest pirates
This is the most untrue statement that I have seen so far.  If you do not know what is going on, you should not get on here and make a fool of yourself.

[quote name="JoesBros" post="753938" timestamp="1265137226"]
[quote author=cardinal66 link=topic=65269.msg753930#msg753930 date=1265136945]
They were already scheduled to play Dawson and didn't get return call.  [b]Matthews told his friend [/b] [b]Flanigan he would drop game[/b].  But there is some truth to the racist black school board member in Crosby (Windfont) old as dirt and would be nice to see her voted out.
[/quote]
And you know this for sure?????
[/quote]

Crosby did not have Dawson scheduled,they were a backup not knowing what district we were to be put in and if we needed to have 4 non district games they were to be that team...If i can remember several years back after another Dayton arss whipping in Dayton..The school board members son was caught doing some damage to the locker room and was pointed out by some Dayton middle school coaches..Well he called momma on the bus ride back and she was there waiting and it turned into a racial thing and it was swept under the rug....

Guest pirates
WOW

[quote name="bigdaddyblue" post="754071" timestamp="1265148724"]
Crosby did not have Dawson scheduled,they were a backup not knowing what district we were to be put in and if we needed to have 4 non district games they were to be that team...If i can remember several years back after another Dayton arss whipping in Dayton..The school board members son was caught doing some damage to the locker room and was pointed out by some Dayton middle school coaches..Well he called momma on the bus ride back and she was there waiting and it turned into a racial thing and it was swept under the rug....
[/quote]

[quote name="buckin bronco 09" post="752538" timestamp="1264974088"]
i just dnt understand it. The players in vidor arent racist. I mean when we played them they didnt say nethng besides "man yall are good" i think this is retarded i mean just because the majority is white does not mean they are racist. Lol. I mean look at friendswood, png, lake travis and stuff like that. Predominantly white but no racism... I think crosby is just scared to get whooped up on.
[/quote]

I think this post is by a high school football player, I could be mistaken. I would ask that all the adults learn from this posters wisdom - I think he got it right. Nice insightful post from my perspective.

Guest pirates
[quote name="fwstangs" post="754108" timestamp="1265152657"]
[quote author=buckin bronco 09 link=topic=65269.msg752538#msg752538 date=1264974088]
i just dnt understand it. The players in vidor arent racist. I mean when we played them they didnt say nethng besides "man yall are good" i think this is retarded i mean just because the majority is white does not mean they are racist. Lol. I mean look at friendswood, png, lake travis and stuff like that. Predominantly white but no racism... I think crosby is just scared to get whooped up on.
[/quote]

I think this post is by a high school football player, I could be mistaken. I would ask that all the adults learn from this posters wisdom - I think he got it right. Nice insightful post from my perspective.
[/quote]

Agree......

"mathews did not want to drop it.  He was told flanigan wanted to.  Mathews called flanigan and told him if Crosby needed to drop it Vidor would be ok.  Flanigan said crosby would keep the game.  2 weeks later crosby dropped the game."

Coach Parker said it right .  [u]Now; the rest of the story.[/u]

Coach Mathews was led to believe that Coach Flanigan simply had a scheduling conflict which is common. 

I don't believe that he felt the cancellation "would be ok" when he realized Crosby's reason for dumping Vidor.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder