Silsbee QB Jeremy Johnson 2009 Highlights

Personally, I think Jeremy's best play just happened to be his last play of the year against Navasota. Too bad we missed the extra point to tie to send it to overtime. :'(

It's the clip at the 6:38 mark in the 2nd video.

Pretty much the whole Tiger coaching staff is in agreement that this was his best play all season. He split those two safetys like they were standing in wet cement.

My second personal favorite is not in these videos. I loved JJ's taking a knee at the end of the WOS game this year. ;D

Guest SteelerFan05
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="750524" timestamp="1264625124"]
Personally, I think Jeremy's best play just happened to be his last play of the year against Navasota. Too bad we missed the extra point to tie to send it to overtime. :'(

Pretty much the whole Tiger coaching staff is in agreement that this was his best play all season. He split those two safetys like they were standing in wet cement.

[b]My second personal favorite is not in these videos. I loved JJ's taking a knee at the end of the WOS game this year. ;D[/b]
[/quote]

I love it  :D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="750524" timestamp="1264625124"]

My second personal favorite is not in these videos. I loved JJ's taking a knee at the end of the WOS game this year. ;D
[/quote]

"I like the clip at the 1:17 mark in the first video.

JJ makes a Willie Ray Smith defensive finalists look very bad on that play. "

yep but it was a Shame Beard played most of season on one leg, you could see very well he couldn't cut well in that play!!....... Funny I didn't see the 60yard backward run JJ made in that game on the highlight film ...that was a classic!!!  :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder