Orangefield-BC game....

[font=Courier]Very interesting matchup....

Which 'Cats show up? The ones that fought tooth and nail with H-J and Silsbee or the 'Cats that struggled with H-F?

Regardless, starter Zach Hayes will not play due to injury, which makes this Bayou game more interesting. An OField loss would mean they would have to sweep WO-S for the 3rd spot (considering they lose to H-J and Silsbee).[/font]

Good question. Which Bobcat team will show up?

Without Hayes, this will be a very interesting game. I was impressed with BC when the Tigers played them last Tuesday, they are not too shabby. Orangefield has been very inconsistant but has played well the last couple of games, particularly on defense, holding HJ and Silsbee well below their season averages.

Orangefield has to win to keep their nose in the playoff scene. BC needs a win like this to get them in the mix also.

I'll take the Bobcats, 55-50.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="749649" timestamp="1264516148"]
No Hayes, No Way!!!!!  OF has a good team but inconsistent team........they rely on Hayes who is one of the best players in SE Texas way too much!!!!  BC takes this game tonight!!!
[/quote]

I still think OF can win if they stay around the perimeter and do what they do best. Keep the game in control and slow down the pace. Hayes absence will take a toll though. I say OF squeaks this one out still.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin