East Chambers Tournament

Cowboy4jc

That's going to be a great game. Hj vs New Waverly. I hope hj beat them. Just for a sociological reasons for Ktz. I don't want N.W thinking that of they beat Hj they can beat us. But I think hj press will get to them. Too much turner. Hj wins this tournament.

Guest stevenash
[quote name="swagg" post="730125" timestamp="1260809648"]
That's going to be a great game. Hj vs New Waverly. I hope hj beat them. Just for a sociological reasons for Ktz. I don't want N.W thinking that of they beat Hj they can beat us. But I think hj press will get to them. Too much turner. Hj wins this tournament.
[/quote]

Possibly for "psychological" reasons for Kountze?

[quote name="BMT45" post="730206" timestamp="1260815031"]
Is lumberton or orangefield on the same side as ec?
What's the bracket look like?
[/quote]  Pool A is EC , Tarkington, Newton.  Pool B is Hitchcock ,HF, Brazos.  Pool C is HJ , Lumb, Beaumont Milburn  Pool D is New Waverly Beaumont kelly, Orangefield.  Pools A and B will be on top of bracket, Pools C and D on the bottom.

[quote name="swagg" post="730125" timestamp="1260809648"]
That's going to be a great game. Hj vs New Waverly. I hope hj beat them. Just for a sociological reasons for Ktz. I don't want N.W thinking that of they beat Hj they can beat us. [b]But I think hj press will get to them. Too much turner. Hj wins this tournament.[/b]
[/quote]I agree

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin