Vidor 28- Nederland 24

thank you, this is probably the best moment of my life so far, the rush was unbelievable hearing the crowd yell after I got my onside kick, and after I made my last extra point, it was absolutely amazing, BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE.....I cant describe in words how good I feel right now....

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the LCM and Central game and I must say that the Bears should not be taken so lightly. Granted, Central has their own Vince Young taking the snaps but the Bears need to work a little bit on tackling. I saw a lot of arm tackling which would not bring down any of the Jags but I did see an LCM offense who showed the ability to move the ball against a pretty good defense. Next weeks matchup should be a good one between the NDN's and Bears

Guest Sports Cards

Well' date=' Well, Well, boys!!! Where should I start??

First off ,all hats off to Ned and Vidor ..What a game!!!!!

No it will take me a few minutes to dig up these old posts that everyone said Vidor would be a massacre..

I believe they are serving Crow at Cowboy Reds in the morning!!!!

Go Pirates!!

What a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both schools should be proud of there kids!!![/quote']

Congrats... guess it'll just be Lumberton and LC-M battling for the consolation prize this year.... :-)

Brad Croak put up some impressive numbers!!

He had like 200 yards rushing.......

Moseley had 160 something..

I was impressed with Nederland's line..Not taking anything away from Moseley, but they need to give credit to that line..He does alot with the ball because of them...and there QB had all day to pass the ball..

And what about the hitting going on..man there was some hits last night..

Vidor fans, you guys have a reason to be excited.....I am a png fan and am glad to see you whip the dogs. We will be ready for you at the reservation.....it should be a good game. Sounds like you guys have a good passing game, and that is what it will take to compete against PNG. Not sure what your running game is like, but however it is, PNG's run defense is the best I have seen in years.

Well' date=' Well, Well, boys!!! Where should I start??

First off ,all hats off to Ned and Vidor ..What a game!!!!!

No it will take me a few minutes to dig up these old posts that everyone said Vidor would be a massacre..

I believe they are serving Crow at Cowboy Reds in the morning!!!!

Go Pirates!!

What a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both schools should be proud of there kids!!![/quote']

I was one of them that said this. I am VERY glad to see Vidor win this game. Vidor is one of my favorite teams in SETX, however with the history of playing BH and after seeing Nederland play, I would have never guessed this. Great WIN! I guess those so called "power house" teams are not so good...... :D

Well, there are so many Vidor fans on here, I can't remember who I told I would be the first to congratulate them if they shut Mosley down. The yardage he claimed it took to consider Mosley "shut down" was under 120 yards and that wasn't accomplished. However, Vidor fought us tooth and nail and showed lots of resolve to be able to come back from 10 points down with about 2:00 to go. Very excellent clock management and play calling. The onside kick, which everyone knew was coming, was the heartbreaker. When Vidor recovered that ball, I knew we were not going to win this one. My thoughts changed quickly after our long reception down to the 1 with 4 ticks left. However, if we can't make 1 yard, we don't deserve the win.

Congrats to the Vidor players, coaches, band (thank God for a band who can play more than one note), and cheering section. Y'all made this a game to remember, even though we came up on the losing end.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder