is Franks still headed to OU are is it Texas now

skipper

Guest falcon83
[quote name="scooter!" post="718639" timestamp="1259368154"]
[quote author=TNT link=topic=63025.msg718628#msg718628 date=1259367765]
Heard rumor on radio today that Stoops may be leaving.
[/quote]I heard ND was looking at him, what a coincedence (sp)
[/quote]

Can you follow him? 8)

[quote name="texas91" post="718663" timestamp="1259369063"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=63025.msg718639#msg718639 date=1259368154]
[quote author=TNT link=topic=63025.msg718628#msg718628 date=1259367765]
Heard rumor on radio today that Stoops may be leaving.
[/quote]I heard ND was looking at him, what a coincedence (sp)
[/quote]

Can you follow him? 8)
[/quote]what?  ???

[quote name="RedBird5" post="718731" timestamp="1259371552"]
OU probably thinks it's too risky since he didn't play much this year. Not sure about Texas, Maybe he should get his feet wet with Lamar and once he proves himself again he could take a shot at a D1 school.
[/quote] 8)

OU probably thinks it's too risky since he didn't play much this year. Not sure about Texas, Maybe he should get his feet wet with Lamar and once he proves himself again he could take a shot at a D1 school.
[/quote]
Never happen.
If he has to go anything other than FBS it will be JUCO so he can go straight to FBS school without sitting out after a year. If you go FCS you have to sit out a year if you transfer from FCS to FBS, but not FBS to FCS.

Stoops ain't going anywhere. Big difference from Utah (Urban Myer) to Florida and OU (Stoops) to ND. OU is a better job than ND and will pay to keep him.

[quote name="badndn" post="719126" timestamp="1259383915"]
[quote author=RedBird5 link=topic=63025.msg718731#msg718731 date=1259371552]
[/quote]
Never happen.
If he has to go anything other than FBS it will be JUCO so he can go straight to FBS school without sitting out after a year. If you go FCS you have to sit out a year if you transfer from FCS to FBS, but not FBS to FCS.

Stoops ain't going anywhere. Big difference from Utah (Urban Myer) to Florida and OU (Stoops) to ND. OU is a better job than ND and will pay to keep him.
[/quote]

Not to mention they wanted Urban Meyer worse, and Urban was quoted in the past saying ND would be his dream job... he was a ND fan as a child.

[/quote]

I don't think it's too risky for anyone.  I think that he has proven himself enough considering he had a pretty good high school career in football, he is the FASTEST 3A RUNNER IN THE STATE OF TEXAS, the 3rd fastest young man in the nation in track.  I think that the best, more accurate thing to do would be to wait until this young man signs in February.  Very creative in getting this topic back on the forum...don't see him going to  Lamar even though many of us would really like him to be closer in proximity than OU.

[quote name="sportsfreak2008" post="719183" timestamp="1259389472"]
If Franks isn't going to OU then why is he there this weekend for a visit.  Whoever started this thread was misinformed.
[/quote]            "skipper" started this thread.  i know skipper and skipper knows football.  i would not question anything that skipper posts on this wed sight.  skipper has connections that none of the rest of us have even heard of.  skipper has a unequivocal knowledge of the sport of football that the rest of us will never comprehend. i would never try to question "ANYTHING" that skipper has to say.

[quote name="RedBird5" post="720040" timestamp="1259467780"]
I actually think ND would be a good choice. Their Defense is horrible and Franks could probably help them out immediatly. Also he could start on a new era since Weis is leaving.
[/quote]i dont think he wants any part of that fiasco in ND.  :D

[quote name="speveto" post="719360" timestamp="1259426920"]
[quote author=sportsfreak2008 link=topic=63025.msg719183#msg719183 date=1259389472]
If Franks isn't going to OU then why is he there this weekend for a visit.  Whoever started this thread was misinformed.
[/quote]            "skipper" started this thread.  i know skipper and skipper knows football.  i would not question anything that skipper posts on this wed sight.  skipper has connections that none of the rest of us have even heard of.  skipper has a unequivocal knowledge of the sport of football that the rest of us will never comprehend. i would never try to question "ANYTHING" that skipper has to say.
[/quote]

:o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami