Hull-Daisetta vs Lovelady predictions/comments

I have been quiet for some time now but will have to wey in on this one.  I dont appreciate the 50-6 comment.  Especially the "not even close".Maybe they wont win. But it will be closer than 50-6. I know I am bias (my son plays for HD)the same son who blocked #6 from Burkeville into the ground when he tried to make that tackle on the first play of the HD vs Burkeville game and probably injured his shoulder a little before Gilmore ran him over in the second quarter and he stopped all that dancing he was doing prior to the opening kickoff. The Bobcats will do better against the Lions than the Mustangs did against the Bobcats.  No one will score 50 points against the Bobcats.

ummmmmm eab26 or whatever u need to get sum stuff rite #6 had dislocated his sholder the game befor the game of hull...he nocked ur boy sinseless and made him fumble then recovered the ball on top of that he did get the blow he delivered it so before u come tlkn stuff do ur research

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="708574" timestamp="1258261997"]
Check out this awesome link. H-D tradition baby !!! This is were it started. http://www.hdisd.net/docs/1-1930s%20Record.pdf
[/quote]Thats what sets teams apart...TRADITION.  Sure, from time to time every team will have an off season.  But tradition will have em back in the thick of it sooner than later!!!

[quote name="eaba26" post="708576" timestamp="1258262205"]
I have been quiet for some time now but will have to wey in on this one.  I dont appreciate the 50-6 comment.  Especially the "not even close".Maybe they wont win. But it will be closer than 50-6. I know I am bias (my son plays for HD)the same son who blocked #6 from Burkeville into the ground when he tried to make that tackle on the first play of the HD vs Burkeville game and probably injured his shoulder a little before Gilmore ran him over in the second quarter and he stopped all that dancing he was doing prior to the opening kickoff. The Bobcats will do better against the Lions than the Mustangs did against the Bobcats.  No one will score 50 points against the Bobcats.
[/quote]

This has to be the worst post in the history of public forums.  If I were your son, I would put my foot in your ass for throwing me under the bus.  People do watch film, and your statement could potentially put a bullseye on him.  Also, it sounds to me that you are vicariously living your life through your son's.  I feel sorry for your child(ren.)

Woodforest is a amazing stadium... if you want to call it that! Huge place.. Going to swing by being its close to the house. The boys will remember playing in such a awesome venue. But it will be another first round exit for the Cats... Heres to me being wrong. GO CATS

Guest Burkeville Chronicle
yea..isn't it amazing how more personal the posts get when the poster is facing an opponent that they know is finally three times as better?

I want to let the Seniors on the team know how awesome it was to watch yall play ball and mature into young men. This season was very tough and the team has went through many hardships. But no matter what, yall will never forget playing under the Friday night lights and being a Bobcat. The older you get the more you will want to play again. So you Seniors go out there Thursday night in Conroe and play your hearts out, leave it all on the field and give it all you got. Embrace the cool playoff air and live in the moment. Observe the crowd and the Stadium and the brother hood you have built with your teammates. Lay it all on the line. I believe we can win this game. We still have the blood line of the legendary Monsters of the Big Thicket that won 43 straight games, we still have the tradition and the pride the four horseman and the 1979 State Champs built for us. Seniors it's time, time to play your hearts out. Reality says only the winner advances in the playoffs, but the person who gives it his all and has no regrets will always advance in life. Go Bobcats !!! Seniors are Jo Jo Walker, Jakarie Samuel, Jacolby Humphrey, Tim Taylor, Dominic Kudro, Tully Melonson, James Mangum, Brian Dempsey, Pat Roth, Colby Henry, Dustin Morrow, Seth Traywick, and Andy Tanner.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="710646" timestamp="1258472140"]
I want to let the Seniors on the team know how awesome it was to watch yall play ball and mature into young men. This season was very tough and the team has went through many hardships. But no matter what, yall will never forget playing under the Friday night lights and being a Bobcat. The older you get the more you will want to play again. So you Seniors go out there Thursday night in Conroe and play your hearts out, leave it all on the field and give it all you got. Embrace the cool playoff air and live in the moment. Observe the crowd and the Stadium and the brother hood you have built with your teammates. Lay it all on the line. I believe we can win this game. We still have the blood line of the legendary Monsters of the Big Thicket that won 43 straight games, we still have the tradition and the pride the four horseman and the 1979 State Champs built for us. Seniors it's time, time to play your hearts out. Reality says only the winner advances in the playoffs, but the person who gives it his all and has no regrets will always advance in life. Go Bobcats !!! Seniors are Jo Jo Walker, Jakarie Samuel, Jacolby Humphrey, Tim Taylor, Dominic Kudro, Tully Melonson, James Mangum, Brian Dempsey, Pat Roth, Colby Henry, Dustin Morrow, Seth Traywith, and Andy Tanner.
[/quote]

Good post 55

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="710675" timestamp="1258473949"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=62386.msg710646#msg710646 date=1258472140]
I want to let the Seniors on the team know how awesome it was to watch yall play ball and mature into young men. This season was very tough and the team has went through many hardships. But no matter what, yall will never forget playing under the Friday night lights and being a Bobcat. The older you get the more you will want to play again. So you Seniors go out there Thursday night in Conroe and play your hearts out, leave it all on the field and give it all you got. Embrace the cool playoff air and live in the moment. Observe the crowd and the Stadium and the brother hood you have built with your teammates. Lay it all on the line. I believe we can win this game. We still have the blood line of the legendary Monsters of the Big Thicket that won 43 straight games, we still have the tradition and the pride the four horseman and the 1979 State Champs built for us. Seniors it's time, time to play your hearts out. Reality says only the winner advances in the playoffs, but the person who gives it his all and has no regrets will always advance in life. Go Bobcats !!! Seniors are Jo Jo Walker, Jakarie Samuel, Jacolby Humphrey, Tim Taylor, Dominic Kudro, Tully Melonson, James Mangum, Brian Dempsey, Pat Roth, Colby Henry, Dustin Morrow, Seth Traywith, and Andy Tanner.
[/quote]

Good post 55
[/quote]

I agree. Leave it all on the field and may the best team win.

Long time reader, first time poster.  Good luck Bobcats.  If you want to win this one, you will have to go out on the field and take it by force.  You can do it.  So many times a game is won or lost before it starts because one team come in with this reputation of being unbeatable and nerves drive the other teams to mistakes.  Remember they put their pants on one leg at a time just like you and they are a 1A team just like you, so go out relaxed and have fun remember this could be your last time to put the red and black on so enjoy it.

[quote name="HDBobcats9" post="710686" timestamp="1258474862"]
[quote author=Rebel Yeller link=topic=62386.msg710675#msg710675 date=1258473949]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=62386.msg710646#msg710646 date=1258472140]
[/quote]

Good post 55
[/quote]

I agree. Leave it all on the field and may the best team win.
[/quote]

I responded to your post on the Evadale/Mart thread 9. Great stuff!

Evadale has played Lovelady twice in playoff games and this bunch is for real. BUT, in watching film from the Lovelady/Mart game the best thing I can say to both the Bobcats and the Rebels is to go out and play your game. I saw some good athletes on the film, but neither team had Earl Campbell at running back or Payton Manning at QB. They are disciplined well coached teams, but so are the Bobcats and the Rebels.

I played in the day when only district champions got to go to the playoffs and my team (not the Rebels) never made the playoffs. Both of my sons have had a chance to be in the playoffs and it has been my pleasure to watch those games. But win or loose I love Friday nights and I will miss having HD in district next year. Hope the coaches give us non district game together as it is always fun to "TALK THE TALK" with the Bobcat faithful!

Good luck Bobcats against the Lions! If we both could win out it would be a war in a rematch for the regional crown. Now that would be some real TALKING!

Well this is going to be a tough game for the bobcats. Lovelady is a good team and they have many good athletes but they strap their pads up the same way we do. The bobcats are gonna have to play smash mouth football Thursday night. They are have to play with pride and keep their heads up no matter what happens during this game. We can win this game if we play to our full potential and make no mistakes during this game. The leaders of this team need to step up and show what they can do.

The seniors must play their hearts out in this one. For most of them this will be their first actual playoff game and it will be a hard fought battle. I was a senior at hd last year and i know this varsity team personally. They have bobcat pride and the will to win this game. They all must find the heart within themselves to win this game. I believe we have the heart but we must play to our full potential to stay in this game.

Sorry to crash yalls thread, I'm a proud supporter of the PN-G Indians, but my husbands family lives in Lovelady...heck they own most of the town...lol!  I kinda have to pull for Lovelady in this one cause of the family thing, but I have read several posts on here from HD fans about Tradition, and no one knows about all that more than PN-G!  Honor, Pride, and Tradition can make things happen, even when there seems to be no way!  We've had our backs against the wall a couple of times this year, and those boys NEVER gave up and pulled out the win.  You all go to that game and scream your hearts out for those boys on the field, let them know that you support them 100%...our motto is..."the noise don't stop 'til there's no more time one the clock!"  Good luck and I'll be rooting for both teams from The Reservation!

[quote name="Cowboys" post="709816" timestamp="1258395931"]
[quote author=eaba26 link=topic=62386.msg708576#msg708576 date=1258262205]
I have been quiet for some time now but will have to wey in on this one.  I dont appreciate the 50-6 comment.  Especially the "not even close".Maybe they wont win. But it will be closer than 50-6. I know I am bias (my son plays for HD)the same son who blocked #6 from Burkeville into the ground when he tried to make that tackle on the first play of the HD vs Burkeville game and probably injured his shoulder a little before Gilmore ran him over in the second quarter and he stopped all that dancing he was doing prior to the opening kickoff. The Bobcats will do better against the Lions than the Mustangs did against the Bobcats.  No one will score 50 points against the Bobcats.
[/quote]

This has to be the worst post in the history of public forums.  If I were your son, I would put my foot in your butt for throwing me under the bus.  People do watch film, and your statement could potentially put a bullseye on him.  Also, it sounds to me that you are vicariously living your life through your son's.  I feel sorry for your child(ren.)
[/quote] Good post

[quote name="u_dnt_kno_me" post="709408" timestamp="1258341216"]
I have been quiet for some time now but will have to wey in on this one.  I dont appreciate the 50-6 comment.  Especially the "not even close".Maybe they wont win. But it will be closer than 50-6. I know I am bias (my son plays for HD)the same son who blocked #6 from Burkeville into the ground when he tried to make that tackle on the first play of the HD vs Burkeville game and probably injured his shoulder a little before Gilmore ran him over in the second quarter and he stopped all that dancing he was doing prior to the opening kickoff. The Bobcats will do better against the Lions than the Mustangs did against the Bobcats.  No one will score 50 points against the Bobcats.

ummmmmm eab26 or whatever u need to get sum stuff rite #6 had dislocated his sholder the game befor the game of hull...he nocked ur boy sinseless and made him fumble then recovered the ball on top of that he did get the blow he delivered it so before u come tlkn stuff do ur research
[/quote]

I just do not know where to begin. Your name indicates that you could very well be a straight running idiot. You have no pride in spelling, grammar, or sentence structure. This is reflective of your education. I would return to your High School and ask them to apologize for letting you show your ignorance on  a public forum.

You have been warned by the Grammar Police. Further consequences could result in suspension from the board.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• He's steadily improving rapidly. Not that your opinion matters much based on some of the wild projections you've made on this site 
    • Cohen……a lying, backstabbing pos who does nothing but lie every time he opens his mouth. Let him utter words the prosecution wants to hear, and we can convict. Cohen told his ex advisor that he wanted to kill himself. What a worldly loss that would be. Let anyone on this board be put through the wringer with false charges and lies like Trump has had to endure, and you would be screaming at the top of your lungs how illegal all of this is.
    • It was and remains perfectly timed and choregraphed Kangaroo Court, whatever Cohen just said or lied about.  Face it, under Soros installed Biden and Merrick Garland, the USA is now officially a Bananna Republic with a Goverment that weaponizes itself against and destroys its political rivals. Putin and Xi are SO proud!  Dang I miss Democracy.       
    • I haven’t been watching closely, but even the liberal sources even tell the story as “the defense really took apart Cohen’s testimony on Thursday.” It sounds like sloppy work from the prosecution to point out a specific call as being “the one,” when it was easily concluded that this particular call could not have occurred the way that Cohen (and the prosecution) claim it to have happened.    The bad news is that I doubt that it matters much-I suspect that most jurors minds were closed before testimony started.   I don’t see Trump leaving with anything less than a conviction based on the venue (NYC).
    • Tough case all the way around.  The guy had a lot of online activity come out where he made racist statements and statements about killing BLM protesters and looters.  So when he then goes out and does it, it looks really bad.  I've seen a lot of videos where people have driven through protestors, defended themselves against them, etc., and didn't bat an eye.  This feels different, but that doesn't necessarily make it murder, either.  His account of the events that happened vs. the witness accounts were both very different, but I'd also expect both sides' accounts to be self-serving and inaccurate to fit their narrative.  Not really sure what to think on this one.  
  • Topics